Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) - Fashion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) (114479 Views)

Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018 / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (63) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 31, 2015
bimbotosin:
I and my sis not me alone.I transacted with her July.so any big deal on this?
Orewa bimbotosin jowo bami fibinu san owo arabinrin Yin, aijebe Ojo esini iwo Ati odaran yen oni pe Sun. Abarameji Odaran!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:53am On Aug 31, 2015
bimbotosin:
warriors indeed. soon you will get the warriors for yourself. see who I talking I'm not afraid of anything at all.after all I'm jenny monickers lol. God don't work for liars at all.one false Allegations God detest that.when someone is guilty God knows how to deal with such person.but when someone is Not Guilty God knows how to fight for his son or daughter. you that's is talking I can see you are a talkative if you are married I pity your hubby and families. Cos somebody like you can gossip well well.you are here showing yourself as a tiger on NL.at your back the will be mocking you. infact I don't have your time at all.
Don't pity them...you a disgrace to your generation. Y'all think you can come in here and intimidate the op huh? It won't happen! The helpess will get help says the Lord if you believe. Now get off my mentions before I open chapter this early mormo. Rubbish! angry

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:55am On Aug 31, 2015
goldenruby:
Orewa bimbotosin jowo bami fibinu san owo arabinrin Yin, aijebe Ojo esini iwo Ati odaran yen oni pe Sun. Abarameji Odaran!
You are wasting your time ooo....ara Galatia yen o gbo tinwa tinwa oo...na google translate the ikeji aka go use pick wetin you dey tell am.o useless be yen

By the way...what are you doing here? Go joor! grin
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 31, 2015
Idowuogbo:

You are wasting your time ooo....ara Galatia yen o gbo tinwa tinwa oo...na google translate the ikeji aka go use pick wetin you dey tell am.o useless be yen

By the way...what are you doing here? Go joor! grin
Mo fe ko da mi loun ni tinwa tinwa ni. Won ti bi Google translate to le help e.

Don't want you here alone ni Jare tongue. Go away joo
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 31, 2015
everyone here.......I smell using more than one Nairaland accounts here for just mere assurance!!
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by chigoizie7(m): 9:04am On Aug 31, 2015
Jennylov:
NNE tell me dem.I raise hand for u.infact u too much.becos of Bale.

Olosho, sorry, OLE, how market this morning?

Did u catch another maga today? Abeg I go like collect my share oh, cos na ur format sure pass.

SCAMMER!!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Lanceslot(m): 9:07am On Aug 31, 2015
Jennylov:
lol. even 1m is change to me.who God don bless no man can cause.like I told her nxtmth.she take her money so life goes on.is not from NL God made me who I am today.is by his grace so let dem keep talking ohhh.I can't stop anyone from talking At all.is makes me to knw life more.
I have been silently following this thread since sunday morning and I feel like slapping the hell out of this girls cheek with this statement she posted. Jennylov are you alright? 1million is a change to you and you couldn't give this woman her 115k since december. How I wish I'm in your neighbourhood I would've taken this up and involved the police, NONSENSE!

13 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by colossus2: 9:12am On Aug 31, 2015
AyeeIdris:
because now we all know she ordered bales in July but didn't re order one for the OP despite all her pleas
bimbotosin:
I introduced my sis to patronise her in bale.
bimbotosin:
for the first transaction to send someone 300,000 for bale and she delivered in this Nigeria I'm kinda surprise.
bimbotosin:
my sis have bought bales countless Time from her.

bimbotosin:
all the payment was pay before delivery.
How did you pay? Is english too difficult? undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by olu4life(m): 9:12am On Aug 31, 2015
goldenruby:
Mo fe ko da mi loun ni tinwa tinwa ni. Won ti bi Google translate to le help e.

Don't want you here alone ni Jare tongue. Go away joo
The mumu no go fit answer na. I sure say she Don copy am give person to interprète. Awon ashierey gbogbo

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by AyeeIdris(f): 9:18am On Aug 31, 2015
bimbotosin:
infact you are irritating me now gush, can't u see where jenny posted that she was not her friend on Fb ooo. she got her Name through PEOPLE I MAY KNOW which all of us here know that's what will be seeing in our FB page all the time.please you guys should give this lady a break.she don tire sho. imnnit defending anybody here oo.if I can reach reach jennylove me and my sis will talk to her too. is good to be our brother's keeper. money is not everything on Earth.
Jennylov:

I have said this countless time I did not scam
this lady for Christ sake.why is it difficult for ple
to understand here.I have not for one day scam
or eat someone money that's not my own.this
Lady paid for her goods and it was handled by
other crosser.I did not know d guy did not paid
duty for custom
all my customers goofs ordered including Tenny
was seized.goods worth 1million Naira is a small
money.I have to try as much I can to pay
all.which I'm still paying up till now.yet d bales
have not been collected from custom.is still
pending.I have to bring out one bale for her.I lost
bbm contact.I have to get her Num tru my other
phone. I called her line it was not going through I
thought she lost her phone.I checked my Fb I saw
d post on my wall I was surprise cos I don't have
her Fb ID.I check my message I saw all d
messages she send was,All are in my spam
messages.why would a fellow woman just came
up with this issue that I scam her.I scam u I still
advertise online.plss and plss who will come out
and said that jennylove scam him or her.I have
done a lot of transactions online here steady.none
will come and said that I have not deliver her
goods.this issue of bales in Nigeria is contraband.
it need good attention. custom is the prb we have
here in Nigeria. so why would I scam her for what
reason? dont I have conscious. somtines let us
not put our mouth in a case that we don't know
how it came about.I tried to be silent to see all d
will display here.some are saying shop address
and bank address.my bank know d bizness I do.in
any transaction I do receive d all know about
it.so why would I scam her for what reason.is it
115,000 the money I will eat forever. plss I'm
kneeling begging everybody Herr.I'm not who you
guys think I am.like I told her is not that I'm not
going to send her her bale.like i told her if she
need d money i wil sell d bale and pay her.infact
I'm highly disappointed. that in our level of
Education some don't who is a scammer. I scam
I still advertise online.I[b] blocked her from Fb yes
so that she won't give my frnds and family bad
impression about me
.[/b]in anything I do in this life
be it here or outside I always hang my hands up
I hate DAT word scam
I have been selling since I opened this thread. so
why would I scam someone of 115k yet I'm still
online.some says I'm here yo scam others.my biz
is not do or die bizness.if you want to buy and
your ate not OK with d conditions I would not tie
you on e wall to buy my goods.plss I before
everybody in this humble site.to please don't
insult or call me names.I have received all
enough.if God want to visit all with his or her
sins we all have sin a huge sin that God won't
forgive .but why won't forgive my mistakes yet
you call me names.what if in d process of this
seized of goods and I slumped and died will d
bale come out.how will she get her bale or
communicate wit me.plss my brothers and sis
this all I know.nothing but the truth of this
matter.but if you guys insist that I'm Stil a
scamer let God juge each one of us.he says
vengeance is not for Us but for him.
( Modify) ( Quote ) ( Report) ( Share)

i am done with you

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:20am On Aug 31, 2015
olu4life:

The mumu no go fit answer na. I sure say she Don copy am give person to interprète. Awon ashierey gbogbo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by bimbotosin(f): 9:23am On Aug 31, 2015
AyeeIdris:

i am done with you
you are not at all.the will see the truth the will cover it.that's nonesense No come back and answer me.how I wish my sis can see all this I will be happy.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by bimbotosin(f): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2015
Idowuogbo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
is your life you are laughing at.literate pple don't join in a forum like this.cos is Nonsense but here you are making jest if another woman.she know go school.U nko u go school.yeye dey Smell all over them.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 31, 2015
bimbotosin:
is your life you are laughing at.literate pple don't join in a forum like this.cos is Nonsense but here you are making jest if another woman.she know go school.U nko u go school.yeye dey Smell all over them.
u just dey confess now sey u no go school....why am I not surprised??**quote me Nd u are doomed**

5 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:28am On Aug 31, 2015
bimbotosin:
[s]is your life you are laughing at.literate pple don't join in a forum like this.cos is Nonsense but here you are making jest if another woman.she know go school.U nko u go school.yeye dey Smell all over them[/s].
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by AyeeIdris(f): 9:30am On Aug 31, 2015
bimbotosin:
you are not at all.the will see the truth the will cover it.that's nonesense No come back and answer me.how I wish my sis can see all this I will be happy.

you said she was not friends on fb. just showed you a post where Jennylov admits to blocking her and you are still here... Babe, go sit down in one corner. please!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by bimbotosin(f): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2015
JUSTbuchi:
u just dey confess now sey u no go school....why am I not surprised??**quote me Nd u are doomed**
you are nonesense to me as far this jennylove issue is concerned.I gat to say the truth if you guys like nail me.I don't bloody care about anything. jennylove rocks no mater how una carry her matter go.truth shall set u all free.Madam jenny is well with you. No shaking God don send me an errand on behalf of you.so sit down and watch me finish all with my ijebu voodoo lol.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by theplushist: 9:45am On Aug 31, 2015
Thread of life!

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2015
bimbotosin:
you are nonesense to me as far this jennylove issue is concerned.I gat to say the truth if you guys like nail me.I don't bloody care about anything. jennylove rocks no mater how una carry her matter go.truth shall set u all free.Madam jenny is well with you. No shaking God don send me an errand on behalf of you.so sit down and watch me finish all with my ijebu voodoo lol.
GOD SENT YOU TO DO VOODOO? SMH

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Blazinraj01(f): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2015
The Problem with Jennylove/BimboTosin is that she can't just ignore an insult, she will continue to reply which sells her out all the time undecided

8 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 31, 2015
bimbotosin:
oh keep shut u daughter of a b*tch mother of b.astards!!!I believe someone just recommended an English textbook for u,u could as well check for the right spelling of "nonesense"SCAMMER!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by thamees: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 31, 2015
bimbotosin:
a scammer rocksloser!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by olu4life(m): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2015
Idowuogbo:

GOD SENT YOU TO DO VOODOO? SMH
Bae u see say the weyrey no fit reply all the Yoruba messages.... Hahahaha ha... Jennifaaaa ashiri e ti tu o.

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Tomeseen(f): 10:07am On Aug 31, 2015
Another family forest is catching fire. Dayum Nairalanders Eku roasting ooo? Abeg who dey sell guguru ati epa for here, chinchin won't be bad too. Lego

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 31, 2015
bimbotosin:
I understand all you are saying. but let the truth be told here.this lady if she have really scammed this Op the way pple said it or even scammed my sis I will not be here defending her.rather will join the OP to fish her out. but this lady show me she is different for the first transaction to send someone 300,000 for bale and she delivered in this Nigeria I'm kinda surprise.initial stage of this business with my sister she directed us to go to Yaba where her crosser do offload bales I saw her crossers. thank God that the crossers where offloading her bales. I spoke with 2 of her customers Herdiniyi in Auto section and Nifbiz from Abuja the told me the lady is not like that.we tried her and she delivered. so why won't I protect this lady.yes she bleeped by not communicating with the Op when all these where going On.that's not reason all need to crucify her.infact I Need to protect her No matter what. As for the Op you tried by being patience but you did not Do well At all.you transfer the money yes.you can also get jennylove by going to her bank and laid complain or As well going to Mtn office to track her Number if You claimed she scammed you. but No you did not you all came here to shout scammer scammer.since I open this Acct what I'm hearing is scammer scammer.infact I'm surprise at u All.
If you will tell yourself the truth eh, you will know you are not taking this ish as you ought to. Madam no matter how hard a person is, you can still make the person bend. Jennyluv took money from op and didn't deliver. Jenny also poured causes on her and went ahead to block her off communication on top her money o. Madam please be sincere, if na you how you go feel? To make matter worst it was when op opened this thread jenny con remember say she get op number. Jenny still come here with a wrong attitude. Abeg you sef check am na, even if she's not a scammer her initial attitude towards the whole thing was wrong and people will mistake her for a scammer. Do to others what you want to be done to you.

Another thing is communication. If jenny had kept communicating with the op I'm sure she would have understood, op na human being and nobody will hear custom held your goods that won't feel pity and need I remind you that if Jenny's approach to op was right, op go even wait for 2 years so far jenny keeps communication, op will be sure her bale will surely come.

That's the truth bimbo. Everybody here is reacting humanly, to get 5 naira I tell you is not easy so please stop blaming the op for coming here, IMO jenny caused it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by dominique(f): 10:14am On Aug 31, 2015
theplushist:
Thread of life!

I dey tell you. This should be nominated as thread of the year, drama, comedy suspense all rolled in one thread. I never knew I could spend so much time in fashion section.

goldenruby:

Arabinrin bimbotosin e wa dahun si ibeere yi o.

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by dominique(f): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2015
Blazinraj01:
The Problem with Jennylove/BimboTosin is that she can't just ignore an insult, she will continue to reply which sells her out all the time undecided

Apart from the identical styles of writing, that's the other thing that gave her away. Notice how she jumped pass the posts where Yoruba was spoken to her.

10 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Blazinraj01(f): 10:27am On Aug 31, 2015
dominique:

Apart from the identical styles of writing, that's the other thing that gave her away. Notice how she jumped pass the posts where Yoruba was spoken to her.
Yes, I noticed that too. She is something else.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 31, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Lmaaaaaaaaaaao! This is so wrong. grin grin grin
smiley as for me ohh, there re some people/tribe I will not do business with sha!

I can't shout

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by niceeric(m): 10:39am On Aug 31, 2015
bimbotosin:
arabinrin bimbotosin, jowo dahun si ibeere ti iya wa goldenruby bi e.....eyi ni yoo mu mi gba o gbo ni tooto pe yoruba ni e ati pe ki se jennylove lo n lo ogbon alumokoroyi pelu oruko bimbotosin ti o n fa wahala ati rogbodiyan lori oro yii

good luck with Google translator with the above, I await your reply in clean cut yoruba soonest....cheers..

8 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by olu4life(m): 10:42am On Aug 31, 2015
niceeric:

arabinrin bimbotosin, jowo dahun si ibeere ti iya wa goldenruby bi e.....eyi ni yoo mu mi gba o gbo ni tooto pe yoruba ni e ati pe ki se jennylove lo n lo ogbon alumokoroyi pelu oruko bimbotosin ti o n fa wahala ati rogbodiyan lori oro yii

good luck with Google translator with the above, I await your reply in clean cut yoruba soonest....cheers..
Osé jawe omo Iya. Ko ni le dahun. *grabs popcorn*

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (63)

Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic. / Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.