Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) - Fashion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) (114522 Views)

Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018 / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (63) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by greatdeal1408: 10:44am On Aug 31, 2015
Jennylov season 1

Thanks guys for keeping me glue to my phone
wink wink shocked

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:48am On Aug 31, 2015
Lmaoooo!!! Una don turn this thing to tribal showdown oo...abeg easy with the big big yoruba eee...people like us can't decipher proverbs oo....I'm Jamaican. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:49am On Aug 31, 2015
Adufetohposh:
smiley as for me ohh, there re some people/tribe I will not do business with sha!

I can't shout
Naughty you! It has nothing to do with tribe,it's the individual you dealing with.

6 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by aameyah(f): 10:53am On Aug 31, 2015
AyeeIdris:

Why are you making matters worse for Jennylov? Are you sure you are on her side at all? Because she had stated that she had lost other customer's bales , not just the OP...that she was trying to sort out the problems of other customers as well. What you are saying is that she has continued to order bales as close as July and could have easily ordered a replacement bale for the OP but chose not to, despite the fact that she paid for it in December........

You are making her matter worse. You have been advised to desist but its like you are truly not on the side of Jennylov. Do you think those people who have taken steps are playing? Don't ruin this woman in the name of defense, because now we all know she ordered bales in July but didn't re order one for the OP despite all her pleas

Wow. This is another angle of seeing things. Jenny still supplied in July while OP has been left hanging since last year.

Keep digging the hole, Jenny baby.

6 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by starbuck(f): 10:55am On Aug 31, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Lmaoooo!!! Una don turn this thing to tribal showdown oo...abeg easy with the big big yoruba eee...people like us can't decipher proverbs oo....I'm Jamaican. grin grin grin grin grin

Ha choro ichuputa ya okpa n'ama

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2015
KAI....!!!

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by aameyah(f): 11:02am On Aug 31, 2015
*Singing
Jenny babyyyy oo, jenny babbyyy oo... Jennifer!

6 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by niceeric(m): 11:11am On Aug 31, 2015
olu4life:

Osé jawe omo Iya. Ko ni le dahun. *grabs popcorn*
oga oo...ori jenny yii o pe rara rara....can u imagine she's playing this kinda game just shortly after it seemed she'd suddenly had sense by apologising?
me too dey with my popcorn bro...and I suggest brute force be used in retrieving the money from her cos it doesn't look anymore like she's going to comply

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 31, 2015
aameyah:

Wow. This is another angle of seeing things. Jenny still supplied in July while OP has been left hanging since last year.

Keep digging the hole, Jenny baby.
she just keep exposing herself the more Nd am loving it grin

6 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:21am On Aug 31, 2015
starbuck:

Ha choro ichuputa ya okpa n'ama
Huh? Isi gini?
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:23am On Aug 31, 2015
olu4life:

Bae u see say the weyrey no fit reply all the Yoruba messages.... Hahahaha ha... Jennifaaaa ashiri e ti tu o.
Lolz...no mind am. Very stup!d thing.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by starbuck(f): 11:23am On Aug 31, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Huh? Isi gini?

I thought you be Omo igbo
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:28am On Aug 31, 2015
starbuck:

I thought you be Omo igbo
I'm best of both worlds. smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by kaboninc(m): 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
bimbotosin:
warriors indeed. soon you will get the warriors for yourself. see who I talking I'm not afraid of anything at all.after all I'm jenny monickers lol. God don't work for liars at all.one false Allegations God detest that.when someone is guilty God knows how to deal with such person.but when someone is Not Guilty God knows how to fight for his son or daughter. you that's is talking I can see you are a talkative if you are married I pity your hubby and families. Cos somebody like you can gossip well well.you are here showing yourself as a tiger on NL.at your back the will be mocking you. infact I don't have your time at all.

Oh, you have become jennylov aka JennyTHIEF?

Hmmmmm...

The thunder wey go strike una dey jog for national stadium

7 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by acada111(f): 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
queenfav:
you are funny walahi!If you were not re-tarded you should know that the apology is for peaches,the innocent lady you are owing.Its not rocket science na!You are busy flapping your mouth that you are not afraid of anybody.Let me be the one to break it to you that what you did is a criminal offence.Get a laywer to enlighten you on the elements of advance fee fraud and obtaining by false pretences.

All these grammar too big, my sista. She no go fit comprehend am o. cry

5 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Eminya(f): 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
phewww cry can't believe I read from page 0 to 31. Op I pray you get your money back. Thank God tomorrow is first September. Your second name should be patience grin

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
acada111:

All these grammar too big, my sista. She no go fit comprehend am o. cry
Nairalanders!!! grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Enahi(f): 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool. Fvck you, ya mum, ya eunuch pops and I hope you get hit by a van and die slow, fvcking wretched bastard. What's there to scam when I have never lived in naij and I don't do anything on here other than post comments and comic relief? You shall die young.

Stop stalking me everywhere, despicable loafer! Where do I know you from - you just stay spamming my handle everywhere. You shall never know peace in ya life and I put that on the most high.

Scam what, dirty bastard? You mean all the dirt broke fvckers on this forum? May painful and sorrow death be ya portion for spamming my handle in nonsense, jobless phaggot. I don't know you and I have never posted anything to your illiterate arse - you just stay stalking me everywhere, idiotic villager. May sorrow follow all ya family everywhere.

You pissed me off and ya stalking is nauseating, And all the curses I posted shall be ya portion. I don't usually do this but I had to do it cos I can't meet you in person to blow ya fvcking brains off. Stay off my dyck, bastard.
oh sweets where have you been hiding? Please forgive the idi*ot.

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by dazzlingbeau(f): 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
KingTom:

this is hurting my eyes, what wanton disregard for the sanctity of queens' English cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Enahi(f): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
Jesus o lwkmd grin grin . What planet is jennylov from? What a comic relief cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
Biitch beta av ma money

Dont act like you forgot

Bi+ch give me my money

i pu d shot shot shot.... Like bla bla bla

pay me what u owe me,dnt act like u forget

jenny,beta av ma money

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by onyekachee(f): 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
grin
aameyah:
*Singing

Jenny babyyyy oo, jenny babbyyy oo...
Jennifer!
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by annawhite(f): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
#fight mode booting..............28%
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by KingTom(m): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
[quote author=dazzlingbeau post=37528449][/quote]
Borrow me your sun glasses, my eyes are still hurting. grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by byvan03: 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
Now this is funny, alternate Monicker huh? Make I no yarn my mind sha lipsrsealed.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by ManTiger(m): 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
I used to think my grammar is poor until I read. Jennylov's posts grin.

I think Seun should employ those mods on time cos NL is becoming a scammers ground. It started from Auto section, read a case with Inspiredm, read another from romanceland, even people get scammed on Love Machine and now this! grin.

I remembered when FBT was selling like hot cake sometimes in 2007.

Seun, do something, this is a forum and not a marketplace.

And please what is Bales? Is it Gareth Bale's Jersey of Real Madrid or what?

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
ManTiger:
I used to think my grammar is poor until I read. Jennylov's posts grin.

I think Seun should employ those mods on time cos NL is becoming a scammers ground. It started from Auto section, read a case with Inspiredm, read another from romanceland, even people get scammed on Love Machine and now this! grin.

I remembered when FBT was selling like hot cake sometimes in 2007.

Seun, do something, this is a forum and not a marketplace.

And please what is Bales? Is it Gareth Bale's Jersey of Real Madrid or what?
FOR REAL? LINK PLS.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
bimbotosin:
@naijaonlinegist if you read all the post this guy here posted you go laugh tire.infact he Cary all the matter for head as if he was the one that paid money Mumu lol. If I be jennylove person waka come my shop say make I go pay the money when I know do bizness with u.you come d tell me say u dey speak for the person Omo I for use that person head do pepersoup can you imagine infact Na busybody the guy be leave him joor.jenny to cool I for shout thief!theif! the you go know say to carry person matter the purge lol.
Lol! Dnt mind them ok.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by lepasharon(f): 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bimbotosin ! Iwo da ? O gbo yoruba ni? tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by chickygirl: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
What an interestin thread, hv been following it from d 1st page..so finally bimbotosin has ran away cos of her supposed native language..hmmmm..nna, ife a diwa egwu

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by akatekpe(m): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
Jennylov:
many pple can crucify me.I admit I was wrong.but that word scam is what I hate to hear in my life. since I opened this thread September 2013,No one can cone out and said jennylove scam him or her.any bale customers order from me I do deliver to dem.d lady in question bale was seized which d crosser hide from me over 2mths.I spoken with lady Tenny concerning d bale.I postponed due to e info I do get from my crosser.i do chat with her.even when she will call me I do tell her to be patience.I was disturbed with many customers nobody is above mistake.d pressure was too much for me.I have never refused to deliver anybody bales.so why all this crucifixion all about.who on Earth in this NL will says he or she has not done a bad thing that worst than mine. but in everything I give thanks to God that I'm still alive.what if I died when d whole pressure was hot on me
how will she get her bale.who will see online to complain.cos im no more. sometimes when she talked she will look front or back.becos dead don't talk or pay any money involved in biz. so let her relax til d person holding d bales comes.this all I have to say in this matter.and nothing much again. may God almighty forgive u all that calls me names.
God! See fine babe falling hands with her POOR grammatical expression. Cha...

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by akatekpe(m): 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
@Seun,@Lalasticlala, Jennylov has been violating rule number 21 since.Please send her an English teacher angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (63)

Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic. / Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.