Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

Magic Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Magic Of Love (1179 Views)

A Moment Of Love / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? / What is the Colour of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magic Of Love by Chopmoney2(m): 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2009
Why is it hard to find a girl who really luv u. I have been in a relationship wit a girl 4 a year now n one funny thing is dat dis girl was d one who dated m. Just last month during d valentine night we were having a wonderful time together before her bel rang. Wen she went to check who it was, her phone rang wen i opened d phone it was a message, i swear i neva wanted to read her message but d heading of d message forced m to read it. Wen i started reading d message, tears rolled down my face because i so much luv dis girl. As a matter of fact she is a model n have even worked for Glo. Wen she came back, i v already read some other messages in her inbox. I questioned her n she accepted dat she had other lovers outside n she begged n apologised but i neva gave her any listening ear. When i stood up to go she said something dat really touched m 'IF U WALK OUT ON ME JUST BEAR IN MIND DAT I HAVE KILLED SOMEONE' Dear readers, advice m on dis matter should i leave her or i should forgive her am confused.
Re: Magic Of Love by Winnergal(f): 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2009
I'll be back with my reply . . .
Re: Magic Of Love by Czarskit(m): 9:39am On Mar 29, 2009
Huh? Who's killing who?
If u're d killa, move on! But stay baq if u're d 'dier'. . . tongue
Re: Magic Of Love by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2009
Chop money:

Why is it hard to find a girl who really luv u. I have been in a relationship wit a girl 4 a year now n one funny thing is dat dis girl was d one who dated m. Just last month during d valentine night we were having a wonderful time together before her bel rang. Wen she went to check who it was, her phone rang wen i opened d phone it was a message, i swear i neva wanted to read her message but d heading of d message forced m to read it. Wen i started reading d message, tears rolled down my face because i so much luv dis girl. As a matter of fact she is a model n have even worked for Glo. Wen she came back, i v already read some other messages in her inbox. I questioned her n she accepted dat she had other lovers outside n she begged n apologised but i neva gave her any listening ear. When i stood up to go she said something dat really touched m 'IF U WALK OUT ON ME JUST BEAR IN MIND DAT I HAVE KILLED SOMEONE' Dear readers, advice m on dis matter should i leave her or i should forgive her am confused.

I really don't get that part? undecided
Re: Magic Of Love by MrCrackles(m): 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2009
Chop money:

BIG WIMP!
Re: Magic Of Love by IFELEKE(m): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2009
@Poster
Well If she wants to die then let her die in the hands of one of her numerous lovers.
Maybe her reason for multiple flingings is because She feels you are not man enough.
So man[i],Leave Her Be![/i]
Re: Magic Of Love by EBELE20(f): 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2009
grin
wink shocked shocked shocked cry

there is magic in love like me a girl my guy done love me but i love him
so he went in d other hand started going out with my girl
but it dont borther me
i mine not great
it is wounderful
Re: Magic Of Love by iice(f): 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2009
EBELE20:

grin

but it dont borther me
i mine not great
it is wounderful

Holy mother of Krishna!
Re: Magic Of Love by segzicres(m): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2009
GUY FREE THE BABE IF YOU'RE NOt gaining anything, but if you aRE gaining keep her and get a substitute.
Re: Magic Of Love by Backup: 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2009
, I am not ready for your tales by moonlight.
Re: Magic Of Love by SisterMo(f): 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2009
EBELE20:

grin

but it dont borther me
i mine not great
it is wounderful

sister, did you borther to read what you just wrote?
Re: Magic Of Love by europegirl(f): 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2009
@ poster

Please don't be treated like that. Nobody deserves to play second best. You deserve better then that. Who cares if she is pretty?! There are plenty of women out there that will treat you right!
Move on , even though it is very hard! She has hurt you once and most likely she will keep doing it.
Re: Magic Of Love by oluwafemi113(m): 7:39am On Mar 30, 2009
;d
Re: Magic Of Love by ogagbeoke(m): 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2009
WELL GUY THE GIRL REALLY LUV U BUT JUST DAT SHE CAN'T CHANGE HER WAY(DOUBLE DATING) PLS I WILL ADVICE U 2 4GIVE HER AND LET HER NO DAT U CARE . BUT IF IT REPEAT IT'S JUST TRY 2 BE FINE AND LUK ELSE-WHERE. BUT D FACT REMAINS DAT SHE LUV'S U AND CAN'T DO WITOUT U.
JUST BE FINE
Re: Magic Of Love by vanderjo(m): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2009
@poster,
You can give her another chance but the possibility of she stopping it is very minimal,it means being more careful for her,so i advice tactically stop loving with your heart untill she proves to you she turly loves you.
Re: Magic Of Love by yme1(f): 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2009
i support @ogagbe oke
Re: Magic Of Love by donpappyt(m): 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2009
free her and let her fly like a bird.
Re: Magic Of Love by Magz(m): 11:52pm On Mar 30, 2009
She killed someone??
Re: Magic Of Love by 190: 12:00am On Mar 31, 2009
eya
dough
babes lik dis makes a man jump 4rm d closet bridge of his current location
take hart ehhen
bt very soon prepare 2 catch some funny diseases
if u dnt already have
Re: Magic Of Love by puskin: 12:23am On Mar 31, 2009
This is wat happens when u watch 2much NAIJA films.
Re: Magic Of Love by t00cUTE(f): 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2009
whooooooo
but i thin she is just being selfish, she probably said that cos she knws hw 2 get 2 u, if she really loves u, she wud do away with d rest guys. if not u leave.
Re: Magic Of Love by breaka: 7:30am On Apr 06, 2009
Chop Money, !

4 YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked,

This kind person go kill person.

What is she's your wife already? men you r in 1 big hell with a efiw indeed.

My Advise:

Watch her for sometimes, don't just breakup, don't aswell show her u love her, play neutral here

4 years is a long time.

Ask her to choose between you and the other lovers, if she chooses you, tell her to stop the rest
relationship she's having, then start watching her, look for slight mistake but don't just conclude, sick
for advise from people b4 u take actions.
Re: Magic Of Love by giftyedu: 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2009
you see love is not what most of us take it to be, you have got yo be very compatible to be able to love the right person. ever heard of zodiac horoscope? well this works. find out how compatible you and your patner is b/4 you suffer heart break. check via www.lovingtheatre..com
Re: Magic Of Love by Youngpo413: 5:45am On Dec 14, 2014
t00cUTE:
whooooooo
but i thin she is just being selfish, she probably said that cos she knws hw 2 get 2 u, if she really loves u, she wud do away with d rest guys. if not u leave.
gbam

(1) (Reply)

How Effective Is This Acclaimed German Delay Spray / I Want Her Back Please Help: / My Life Episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.