Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode (29196 Views)

Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat / Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' / Linda Ikeji N240M Allegation - Femi Kayode Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode by Rotimi47: 9:11am On Aug 25, 2015
molydonhenry:
Good Student

Buh FFK said d truth. Indigbo will break out if any attempt on genocide occurs again.
Nobody have the right to take the life of another and as such I can gladly fight on the side of the igbos if their struggle is as a result of they being attacked when they ain't the ones who started it. I have igbos as relatives, colleagues and friends and I don't pray for any bad thing to happen to them.
Re: What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode by Mosopefoluwa94(m): 9:17am On Feb 07, 2016
dayo23:
Obasanjo taught me never to join issues with imbeciles, fools and the living-dead – Fani Kayode.

A former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani Kayode says that he has developed thick skin for those who always attacked him.

The PDP chieftain stated that one of the things the former President, Olusegun Obasanjo taught him was never to respond to criticisms of some persons who were not fertile upstairs.

FFK, as he prides himself, has come under heavy criticisms recently for saying Nigeria will break up if Ndigbo were killed again.

Apparently responding to the heat generated by his comment, the former minister said he had decided to ignore whatever anybody thought about him.

He aired his view via a Facebook post.

Hear him, “One of the things that I learnt from my leader, President Olusegun Obasanjo is that one must never respond to the ignorant, the uncouth, the uncultured, the unlettered, the unrefined and the accursed.

“He also taught us never to join issues with the embittered, the obsessed, the imbecilic, the foolish, the living-dead and those that are emotionally, psychologically and intellectually challenged.

“Rather than a response, such sad and sorry souls are only deserving of our prayers and our pity.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/24/obasanjo-taught-me-never-to-join-issues-with-imbeciles-fools-and-the-living-dead-fani-kayode/?wt=3

This guy is almost like the kardashian family, always doing or saying something stupid just to appear in the media all the time, the government should hand him a fucking post just to keep him busy and shut his lousy basket mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes / Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team / Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.