Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,954 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode (29177 Views)

Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat / Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' / Linda Ikeji N240M Allegation - Femi Kayode Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode by dayo23(f): 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
Obasanjo taught me never to join issues with imbeciles, fools and the living-dead – Fani Kayode.

A former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani Kayode says that he has developed thick skin for those who always attacked him.

The PDP chieftain stated that one of the things the former President, Olusegun Obasanjo taught him was never to respond to criticisms of some persons who were not fertile upstairs.

FFK, as he prides himself, has come under heavy criticisms recently for saying Nigeria will break up if Ndigbo were killed again.

Apparently responding to the heat generated by his comment, the former minister said he had decided to ignore whatever anybody thought about him.

He aired his view via a Facebook post.

Hear him, “One of the things that I learnt from my leader, President Olusegun Obasanjo is that one must never respond to the ignorant, the uncouth, the uncultured, the unlettered, the unrefined and the accursed.

“He also taught us never to join issues with the embittered, the obsessed, the imbecilic, the foolish, the living-dead and those that are emotionally, psychologically and intellectually challenged.

“Rather than a response, such sad and sorry souls are only deserving of our prayers and our pity.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/24/obasanjo-taught-me-never-to-join-issues-with-imbeciles-fools-and-the-living-dead-fani-kayode/?wt=3

5 Likes

Re: What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode by ladyF(f): 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hmmm. And if the attacks are not baseless and ure really guilty? What die obj say u should do then?

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode by molydonhenry(m): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
Good Student

Buh FFK said d truth. Indigbo will break out if any attempt on genocide occurs again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode by seunmsg(m): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
The same uncouth, uncultured, unrefined and accursed FFK calling others name. He better stfu and face is dying political career.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode by babyfaceafrica: 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
When did this parrot become a pdp chieftain?...noise maker!!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode by excel001(m): 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
The man has read the hand written on the wall. This radio biafra man is making the people from SS/SE region radical/violent. Nigeria should take note.

1 Like

Re: What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
Femi was right and anyone criticising him for his apt comments needs a brain check.

the world and Nigeria of the 60's is not the same with that of today... any attempt at genocide on the Igbos or any ethnic segment in the country will totally disintegrate the already severing union...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode by dayo23(f): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
seunmsg:
The same uncouth, uncultured, unrefined and accursed FFK calling others name. He better stfu and face is dying political career.
Re: What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode by bewla(m): 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
now
Re: What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
The coke sniffer is high on his y1bo girlfriend's cum.

3 Likes

Re: What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode by osaslord500(m): 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
This Femi wan turn popular by force.
Re: What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode by AmakaDNB(f): 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ok.
Check our blog
Re: What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode by Richie0974: 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
really....i guess everything he said before the election,He knew PMB shouldn't think much about it...in another news...

happy birthday to me.... cheesy
Re: What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode by juliusjulius: 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session.

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode by cycline404(m): 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
Very Funny!
He taught you how to dance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode by asumo12: 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ex president take note FFK

“One of the things that I learnt from my leader, President Olusegun Obasanjo is that one must never respond to the ignorant, the uncouth, the uncultured, the unlettered, the unrefined and the accursed.
Re: What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode by Damalex4luv(m): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hmm
Re: What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode by wellmax(m): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
FFK doing everything to remain relevant
Re: What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode by pmc01(m): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Useless topic, useless story, useless subject matter, useless central figure.

1 Like

Re: What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode by vickylala239: 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mke I go meet my gel ohh!!

Mke I go enjoy free food

Re: What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
All these PDP vagabonds self
Re: What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode by cycline404(m): 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
ladyF:
Hmmm. And if the attacks are not baseless and ure really guilty? What die obj say u should do then?

U no dey sleep!!!!
In your dream you saw Seun giving FTC award on each section
Infact for always there 822260025606 MTN card for you!
MTN Better life N50.00

3 Likes

Re: What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode by abworld6deep(m): 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
@Least we thank God you haven't forget this one....Next pls
Re: What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode by ZACHIE: 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
A vagabond never receives any lesson
At home

He receives all his lessons from outsides and outsiders.

Well done FFK.

Omo ale jatijati
Re: What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode by j4sure(m): 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hmmmmmmm i hear you ooooo
Re: What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode by adonbilivit: 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode by Eshinery(m): 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
dayo23:
Obasanjo taught me never to join issues with imbeciles, fools and the living-dead – Fani Kayode.

A former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani Kayode says that he has developed thick skin for those who always attacked him.

The PDP chieftain stated that one of the things the former President, Olusegun Obasanjo taught him was never to respond to criticisms of some persons who were not fertile upstairs.

FFK, as he prides himself, has come under heavy criticisms recently for saying Nigeria will break up if Ndigbo were killed again.

Apparently responding to the heat generated by his comment, the former minister said he had decided to ignore whatever anybody thought about him.

He aired his view via a Facebook post.

Hear him, “One of the things that I learnt from my leader, President Olusegun Obasanjo is that one must never respond to the ignorant, the uncouth, the uncultured, the unlettered, the unrefined and the accursed.

“He also taught us never to join issues with the embittered, the obsessed, the imbecilic, the foolish, the living-dead and those that are emotionally, psychologically and intellectually challenged.

“Rather than a response, such sad and sorry souls are only deserving of our prayers and our pity.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/24/obasanjo-taught-me-never-to-join-issues-with-imbeciles-fools-and-the-living-dead-fani-kayode/?wt=3

story story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure / Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG / Why Our Refineries Can't Work, At Least For Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.