Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" (19408 Views)

Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria / Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos / The Most Beautiful City In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" by Ugobxt(m): 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
My visit to Owerri was really cool cos I witnessed some good development in and around the City. I was wondering why people keep on criticizing Owelle for his good deeds well I must really say he really tried. Much love to to Owerri.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" by Ugobxt(m): 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
More......
Much Love

Re: The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" by Environer: 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ugobxt:
My visit to Owerri was really cool cos I witnessed some good development in and around the City. I was wondering why people keep on criticizing Owelle for his good deeds well I must really say he really tried. Much love to to Owerri.

All Igbos states are cool. Please do not attempt to divide us. Thank you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" by Ugobxt(m): 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
Much Love

Re: The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" by Gboliwe: 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
Environer:

All Igbos states are cool. Please do not attempt to divide us. Thank you

When you notice someone with such evil intent, you should ignore him and his evil mind. When we all ignore, he will realise how stewpid and evil he is.

Someone visits one SE state and starts a thread with so much authority expecting to knock brothers heads together. Mcheeeeeeew

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" by DonXavi(m): 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
J
Re: The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
Its only a fool that will dispute this.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" by zuchyblink(m): 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Igbos are self propelled individuals

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" by Afam4eva(m): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
I never knew that Rochas invented Owerri. Why do people attribute the development in a city to a governor. Owerri has always been like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" by londoner: 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Op a few pictures of buildings does not show the beauty of a city. Nice buildings can and are erected anywhere.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" by Ugobxt(m): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
Am igbo by tribe. I have been to Awka, Enugu n Ebonyi. So don't tell me shit. Although Awka has nice building but its not standard compared to Owerri. Imolites much Love.
Biafra Much love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" by 4stylz: 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
I can only see hotels... are hotels a part of development I weep for this country

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" by Ugobxt(m): 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hotels improves a the Beauty of a place.
Wrong or Right
Re: The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" by CharliParker: 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
No any body that said Owelle Rochas did not work in IMO state must be an enemy of progress Owelle tried his best and I know he is going to do more than now
Re: The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
I wish industries/ factories were as much as the hotels in Owerri

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" by asha80(m): 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ugobxt:
Hotels improves a the Beauty of a place.
Wrong or Right
you know next to zilch what makes a place beautiful

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" by nwarosa: 2:00am On Aug 25, 2015
I am sure you don't live in Owerri
CharliParker:
No any body that said Owelle Rochas did not work in IMO state must be an enemy of progress Owelle tried his best and I know he is going to do more than now
Re: The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" by chigoizie7(m): 2:22am On Aug 25, 2015
How much were u paid to spill this trash?

So, u felt that snapping hotels(individuals personal business) is attributed to government progress?

This is how Nigerians are brainwashed all the time, for ur info, owerri has always been like that b4 Rochas okoroawusa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" by mensdept: 2:44am On Aug 25, 2015
Is this beauty? Maybe the OP needs to got o Eastern Development thread where Berlin and great cities are being eyed for Owerri to be transformed.

People need to stop thinking like local boys

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:45am On Aug 25, 2015
Ugobxt:

Aside your mischievous & offensive heading, how did hotels that existed before even Ohakim's regime like Concorde, All Season etc as part of Rochas achievements... You're sick upstairs probably...sorry

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" by laffytaffy1: 2:53am On Aug 25, 2015
OP I was going to complement your thread, but I'll keep my complements to myself till you fix the heading of your thread. My brother there is noting like the " MOST BEAUTIFUL CITY IN THE SOUTH EAST" all south east cities are beautiful. We are one, are cities are one and the same blood flows through our veins. Change the heading of your thread and you'll see the kind of positive remakes you'll get on your thread.
Re: The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" by GentleToks(m): 3:00am On Aug 25, 2015
Gboliwe:

When you notice someone with such evil intent, you should ignore him and his evil mind. When we all ignore, he will realise how stewpid and evil he is.

Someone visits one SE state and starts a thread with so much authority expecting to knock brothers heads together. Mcheeeeeeew

Look at these morons talking about someone knocking brothers' heads against one another...

These useless Igbos hate to smell their own poo...

You are reaping what your hand work

The same way you fool ll come here to say Lagos state is the only beautiful city in the West.....
Re: The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" by Ugobxt(m): 7:40am On Aug 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Aside your mischievous & offensive heading, how did hotels that existed before even Ohakim's regime like Concorde, All Season etc as part of Rochas achievements... You're sick upstairs probably...sorry
I agree with you. But definitely he remodified some of this hotels. Am not a fan of Rochas but I must no discourage him. Well bad belle is ALLOWED
Re: The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 25, 2015
Ugobxt:

I agree with you. But definitely he remodified some of this hotels. Am not a fan of Rochas but I must no discourage him. Well bad belle is ALLOWED
It will be nice if you can list the ones Rochas modified. Just saying....
Re: The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" by onenaira3: 8:30am On Aug 25, 2015
That title belongs to Enugu. OP stop trying to steal their title

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" by PAINGAIN: 8:33am On Aug 25, 2015
laffytaffy1:
OP I was going to complement your thread, but I'll keep my complements to myself till you fix the heading of your thread. My brother there is noting like the " MOST BEAUTIFUL CITY IN THE SOUTH EAST" all south east cities are beautiful. We are one, are cities are one and the same blood flows through our veins. Change the heading of your thread and you'll see the kind of positive remakes you'll get on your thread.
thank u for this comment. Igbos are one. Our cities are one. Anambra,imo,enugu,abia,ebonyi.....one east, one people.
Re: The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" by GenbIoodykiller: 8:35am On Aug 25, 2015
hotel is now achievements
Re: The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" by PAINGAIN: 8:37am On Aug 25, 2015
Ugobxt:

this is not hating but pictures of privately owned hotels is not development pls. I was expecting to see pictures of completed road projects,schools,hospitals etc, not people's hotels.
Re: The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" by RareDiamond: 8:37am On Aug 25, 2015
Ala Imo State wu Oke Mba !!! Imo State International Conference Centre, Owerri

Re: The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" by RareDiamond: 8:38am On Aug 25, 2015
IMO STATE IS BLESSED AND BEAUTIFUL

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" by RareDiamond: 8:42am On Aug 25, 2015
I LOVE IMO STATE

Re: The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 25, 2015
Impressed with the level of development I saw in Imo Precisely at Mbano and Nkwere enroute Amucha in Orlu for Igba nkwu just recently.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Kwankwaso, Other Senators In Aso Rock / LASG Appeals To Residents To Stop Burning Tires On Tarred Road Surfaces / Kano 2023: House Of Reps Member, Kabiru Alhassan Dumps APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.