Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting (22949 Views)

Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting / Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting / Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting by cymidas(m): 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
My problem with this gvt is that it has no policy direction so far. All we hear is prob prob na wetin we go chop pls tell us your economic policy and get down to work.
Re: Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Buhari is as confused as an ambushed rat. He doesn't know what he's doing.

Let his body language do the magic instead.

Toothless mongrel who can't do anything!

Dude, are you not tired of all the insults? PMB does not see them but you are the one who is becoming a hateful and intolerant person.

Support your president, he is the one you have for the next 4 years and no mount of disrespect will change that. Do not fall into the trap of wishing to see Nigeria fail just so you can be proved right.

Just feedback sha..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting by margclever: 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
koboko69:

NL resident dumb ass. Your lots are making NL politics section boring and childish. PDP as an opposition is a joke. Even if you must comment with insults, must it be like you are in kindergarten?

This are people who were meant to develop the our Niger Delta.....but were busy diverting funds, do i blame them? No....even the principal thief could not even clean up the river in his village Otuoke.

When we u guys accept that Jonathan was a useless president and a compound failure to Nigeria as a whole?
ur entire generation starting with ur useless fada will not achieve 5 percent of jonathan's

1 Like

Re: Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
corruption!
Re: Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting by fuckerholic(m): 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
Fesomu:
If this man die of hypertention na jonathan kill am
Unto wetin ? As per say Na him love naija pass..abi ? Mchewww
Re: Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting by 247notire(m): 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
But hw much knowledge of finances does Buhari have? This man shud a point competent hands to help him in certain areas as this. Whr is ur team of economic advisers? Or u think u can do it on ur own? Na death dey sleep, I too know come go wake am ne dat o!
Re: Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting by Jowonloju(m): 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
I be Buhari supporter, but i don dey take style tire. we have serious economy problem with oil prices @ $39 a barrel. He should appoint people to run ministry. Most of the permanent secretaries are part of the loot, how can you be relying on such unproductive institution for 4 months. Even Governors don join the rubbish! no commissioners.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting by koboko69: 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
margclever:
ur entire generation starting with ur useless fada will not achieve 5 percent of jonathan's

WHO RELEASED THIS ONE?
Re: Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting by AfroKnight: 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
Only thieves would get angry cos Buhari is probing looters. Do you want people to get away with corruption? If he doesn't clamp down hard on it, corruption will consume us.

Look at the godless countries. See how they prosper. They are human beings like us. They don't even care about religion but they combat corruption like a plague. Anyway, I'm glad Buhari is president. No amount of disgruntled social media warriors can stop him from imparting sanity into the public sector.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting by King44(m): 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
Although PMB should have started appointing ministers and Nigerians should make sure he does just that but he should be commended for trying to restore accountability and transparency, apart from Yar adua, Obasanjo and Jona are thieves although Jona may have a good thoughts toward Nigeria but his incompetence made way for looters under his administration and he should be held accountable and probed, and for those who hate Buhari because of Oga Jona make una dey watch na BP blood pressure to avoid hearth attack and cardiac arrest
Re: Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting by Ayatullah(m): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I believe you just post for the sake of it. You are definitely the unpatriotic and senselesss Nigerian.

Obasanjo created the NDDC to help the Niger Delta Grow, Jonathan came in and appointed rougues as officials.

Buhari is now around to right the wrongs, yet a senselesss, unpatriotic 'SeverusSnape' of no gender
cannot appreciate goodness.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting by HopeAtHand: 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
Niger Deltan Leaders given opportunity to develop our region have taken it upon themselves to plunder and pillage the little allotted to us by the FG.

When we cant help ourselves, who then is to be blamed..SMH
Re: Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting by persius555(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
Why are the likes os asari and tompolo not calling for a probe in these case of corrption that has bedevilled the agency set up by a northern president to oversee the development of the region. Before now, it was the northern military govt denying the niger deltans the right to their resources, fast forward and today under a democracy govt, it is the fellow niger deltan that are depriving the region. Africa, when did we lose our consciense.
Re: Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
The ones under him like NASENI is he not furious about the corruption going on there. Non sense
Re: Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting by 989900: 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
This article is so true. I have first hand info.
Re: Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting by batstan(m): 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
cool
kill corruption and development will be rapid cos everyone will know its not biz as usual.
The Strategist.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting by batstan(m): 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
Jowonloju:
I be Buhari supporter, but i don dey take style tire. we have serious economy problem with oil prices @ $39 a barrel. He should appoint people to run ministry. Most of the permanent secretaries are part of the loot, how can you be relying on such unproductive institution for 4 months. Even Governors don join the rubbish! no commissioners.
Dude, he is doing the right thing. Govt. Agencies should be able to run affairs without political appointees, plus he is checking on d corrupt ministries with questionable perm.secs
Re: Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting by LadyAimy: 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
thekingsmen:
Buhari must hit the ground running and fulfill all campaign promises to Nigerians.

Nigerians are getting tired of all this beer parlour gists, body language mirroring by apc goons, and relentless propaganda being churned out on daily basis.

I wonder y the mods are blocking my comments... Wat i do na .. na waoooo una just collect my FTC

they blocked you cos you're too silly to be FTC, swerve
Re: Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting by thehomer: 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Why are you so bitter when the extent of corruption under Jonathan is exposed? One would have expected ordinary people to be rejoice.
Re: Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 25, 2015
Niger deltans impoverishing and stealing from their fellow niger deltans...our own unleashing untold suffering on us by diverting funds from the NDDC meant for development of the niger delta....I hope buhari is aware that a good number of the previous. chairmen of the NDDC are now decampees to the APC..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 25, 2015
If only the NDDC was headed by non thieves and technocrats the niger delta would have enjoyed some serious face lift...but all weve had are greedy thieving politicians who cant even have an iota of mercy on their fellow niger deltans...this is so annoying...
Re: Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 25, 2015
LadyAimy:

they blocked you cos you're too silly to be FTC, swerve
who is this checking me out.. I hope u r frosh cos I dnt do fugly
Re: Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting by SeverusSnape(m): 8:49am On Aug 25, 2015
WailingWailer:

So it's true that Rilwayne001 is gay? grin grin grin
Hmmmm... Bros, I'm still sickened by that revelation. I weep for the youth of nowadays. It's a pity. Let's just leave sleeping dogs to lie for now.
Re: Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting by viktagorion: 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
koboko69:

NL resident dumb ass. Your lots are making NL politics section boring and childish. PDP as an opposition is a joke. Even if you must comment with insults, must it be like you are in kindergarten?

This are people who were meant to develop the our Niger Delta.....but were busy diverting funds, do i blame them? No....even the principal thief could not even clean up the river in his village Otuoke.

When will u guys accept that Jonathan was a useless president and a compound failure to Nigeria as a whole?
May God bless the womb that conceived you for this comment.
Re: Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting by donodion(m): 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
koboko69:

When will u guys accept that Jonathan was a useless president and a compound failure to Nigeria as a whole?
They wont.All they do daily is lick their wound after the colossal election loss and curse PMB for removing the ,"trash," in power.
Well PMN is on course and CHANGE is here...shikena!!!!

Please when is probe pointing towards our National Health Department?...... There's a lot to unravel there please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG / Tony Blair Meet Governor El-rufai - Photos / Gov Fubara Is Set To Renovate Rivers Assembly Quarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.