Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) (39263 Views)

Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] / Mayokun Showers Mother With Cash As She Dances To His Song "Prayer" / Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by janefrancisca(f): 1:28am On Aug 25, 2015
who cares undecided
boman2014:
i never liked wizkiid.
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by janefrancisca(f): 1:34am On Aug 25, 2015
ogbeni park well jor...na u wan mek d moni vanish? who told u he is not investing his money, must all celeb end up lyk majek...see stereotyping. its wa o.
Ilekeh:
One day, that money will be gone. Instead of investing, he's throwing away cash.

10years from now, they'll be asking us to donate to his medical bills GoFunds. Majek Fashek should be a case study for all these silly celebs.
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by janefrancisca(f): 1:38am On Aug 25, 2015
A hater will always b a hater...people love wizkid whether he sprays money or not and why do u tink he must impress his fans wit money. His talent is enuf dude..
AwesomeRomeo:
A Kid, always a kid. He thinks the only way to impress his fans or to make people like me to like him is to shower his fans with money?
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by princealexndre(m): 3:28am On Aug 25, 2015
kajoula:

who ask you ?
m jus confirming it 4 pple that is doubting....saying its photoshop
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by adconline(m): 3:52am On Aug 25, 2015
MrFlavvor:
Showing off. Pompous bastard
Paupers always telling trailblazers and made folks how to be "successful" keep ur advice to urself and monetise it and ball out of control like like Wizzy babe!!
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by popweezy(m): 4:28am On Aug 25, 2015
ah ah..e be like say dem no like wizkid 4 diz nairaland ho..if to say na davido now eheeen..dem go dey hail ham ni o...GOD DEY
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by juliusjulius: 5:36am On Aug 25, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session.

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 25, 2015
MrFlavvor:

Slimmyjimmy...... Being stupid since 10,000BC
ode 10,000 BC doesnt exist..the highest is 4000BC
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by solaabujan(m): 6:35am On Aug 25, 2015
God save am say him get talent to sing ...him for don turn by the way for music industry ...
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by Bollinger(m): 6:39am On Aug 25, 2015
princealexndre:
you guys should keep on hating.....the guy actually showed his fans love.....nd they love him 4 all he did .....well i was there

Thoughts of a hungry man. I've been to a few concerts both home and abroad and i've never seen an artist do that. Only in Nigeria sha.
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by mikaael(m): 6:46am On Aug 25, 2015
omoadeleye:
My friend in Ibadan told me dat there was a massive turn up for pasuma than wizkid. So wizzy spraying money was just trying to gain their attention.

Wat do u expect...Ibadan wud go for fuji than hiphop nw
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by 247notire(m): 6:52am On Aug 25, 2015
juliusjulius:
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session.

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Ogbeni the one week neva finish ni?
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by zubby29(m): 6:58am On Aug 25, 2015
vizkiz:
abeg where is airforce1? Has he finally quit music for tailoring
dream killers go get a life
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by juliusjulius: 7:13am On Aug 25, 2015
247notire:
Ogbeni the one week neva finish ni?

one week don finish that's why I'll have to pay late registration fee of 2k.

I'm still much in need of help sir.
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by babafirst(m): 7:25am On Aug 25, 2015
omoadeleye:
My friend in Ibadan told me dat there was a massive turn up for pasuma than wizkid. So wizzy spraying money was just trying to gain their attention.
yes nau na Ibadan,how Paso no go get better turnout than Whizkid.
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by Kzealz(m): 7:33am On Aug 25, 2015
Do you fools think wizzy is reading all y'all hate comments? read again.. he doesn't even no u fools exist... grow from hate
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 7:37am On Aug 25, 2015
See as fans gather like bees as if na diamond want fall but if na crusade u no go see any of them.
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 25, 2015
princealexndre:
you guys should keep on hating.....the guy actually showed his fans love.....nd they love him 4 all he did .....well i was there
u see ya life?
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by jeoprince250(m): 8:00am On Aug 25, 2015
MrFlavvor:

Slimmyjimmy...... Being stupid since 10,000BC
Mr Flavvor or wateva, in d road 2 success, wish those that ve made it well and move on. HIS LIFE,HIS MONEY!. Ur type fit put poison 4 ur bestfrnd food. Stop being a SADIST!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by jeoprince250(m): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2015
Bollinger:

Thoughts of a hungry man. I've been to a few concerts both home and abroad and i've never seen an artist do that. Only in Nigeria sha.
who ask u
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by Khez: 8:19am On Aug 25, 2015
His now buying his fans grin making people like him more.........
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by MrFlavvor(m): 8:28am On Aug 25, 2015
jeoprince250:
Mr Flavvor or wateva, in d road 2 success, wish those that ve made it well and move on. HIS LIFE,HIS MONEY!. Ur type fit put poison 4 ur bestfrnd food. Stop being a SADIST!
Ode, look at it yourself does it feel normal? Is it necessary to flaunt his wealth? And you guys support this shit. This is why Nigeria is what it is today.
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by MrFlavvor(m): 8:29am On Aug 25, 2015
shiizzy:
ode 10,000 BC doesnt exist..the highest is 4000BC
How do you know? Where you there?
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by MrFlavvor(m): 8:32am On Aug 25, 2015
adconline:

Paupers always telling trailblazers and made folks how to be "successful" keep ur advice to urself and monetise it and ball out of control like like Wizzy babe!!
I wasn't advising him. I am not a pauper. I am way richer than you. I honestly don't care about how he "balls". Thank you.
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by jeoprince250(m): 8:49am On Aug 25, 2015
MrFlavvor:

Ode, look at it yourself does it feel normal? Is it necessary to flaunt his wealth? And you guys support this shit. This is why Nigeria is what it is today.
mumu, Park well!, like I said HIS LIFE,HIS MONEY. He works hard 4 it. Learn 2 work hard 4 urs so u won't flaunt it like he does.
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by brainiac5(m): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2015
I wish I was there cry
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by richardtimothy(m): 8:59am On Aug 25, 2015
wizkid is a scaliboy
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by princealexndre(m): 9:32am On Aug 25, 2015
Bollinger:

pple r meant to be differnt
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by Temysteve(m): 9:32am On Aug 25, 2015
boman2014:
i never liked wizkiid.
den u must hate urself!
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by Temysteve(m): 9:34am On Aug 25, 2015
boman2014:
i never liked wizkiid.
den u must hate urself man!
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by OgeniBravo: 10:07am On Aug 25, 2015
Those bastards were disturbing my sleep
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by missKiffy(f): 10:20am On Aug 25, 2015
metorichmond:
Just had. Cat fish peppered sauce n white rice 4 dinner. So sweet.
Who asked you cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Pictures Of Sadiq Daba / Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) / FIRS Slams N75m On Linda Ikeji For Tax Evasion - The Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.