Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Nigerian Women Are Not Looking For The Perfect Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Not Looking For The Perfect Guy (1153 Views)

Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger / Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? / Lovers Troop To See The Perfect Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Are Not Looking For The Perfect Guy by Orikinla(m): 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nigerian women are not looking for Mr. Perfect who does not even exist.
All they want is an honest guy. But the honest guy is hard to find among millions of Nigerian men of today.

Nigerian men do their best during dating and courtship to impress the women they want to marry and that is when Nigerian men are most romantic and become Nigerian William Shakespeare, composing love poems and sending sweet text messages and keeping late nights for midnight calls with their sweet hearts.
They don't scream and they don't shout and they are the perfect gentleman to woo her.
They buy her chocolates and special presents and take her on loving trips in Nigeria and abroad.
Their sweethearts will be singing their praises too.
But after the wedding and honeymoon, Nigerian men gradually begin to show dramatic behaviour change of character and attitude.
Their Shakespearean love poems disappear; you no longer see Mr. Gentleman and Mr. Romantic again.
You wonder what you have done wrong to upset him. But you cannot see anything wrong.
Where is the sweet loving man who was all over you when he was chasing you until you agreed to go out with him and he was pampering you?
That is when you realize the facts of life.
He has conquered and captured you.
He now treats you like he is your lord and you are his subject and in most cases, you are his cook and stewardess and baby factory.
You become a career housewife. What else?
And even when you work, he sees it as your duty to make ends meet.

Why should Nigerian men love their women less after wedding?
Is it not in marriage that you should even double or triple your affection and passion for the woman you swore to love heart and soul when you were dating?
Suddenly you no longer have time to take her out!
You are now ashamed to hold her hands on the street?
C'mon! Be honest to her to love her as you vowed to do at your wedding.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Looking For The Perfect Guy by mayreeh215: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
There is even no such thing as a perfect guy
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Looking For The Perfect Guy by PrinceZahzah(m): 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
ARE U SURE?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Looking For The Perfect Guy by Kenzico(m): 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Looking For The Perfect Guy by SeverusSnape(m): 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
My boy Rilwayne001 please look for the perfect "man".
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Looking For The Perfect Guy by agarawu23(m): 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
nobody is perfect smiley
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Looking For The Perfect Guy by miriamgroove: 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
IT TRUE THEY REALLY CHANGE BUT MINE DID NOT..
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Looking For The Perfect Guy by Jedeye2(m): 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
guy if u no get money dew go just dey take u like household lolz
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Looking For The Perfect Guy by Rilwayne001: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
My boy Rilwayne001 please look for the perfect "man".

The fatuity of a flibbertigibbet lunatic son of orubebe. I know you must have been pained by the thrash you got from me this evening, hehehe. I stopped taking harum-scarum slowpoke serious a very long time ago. And I know stupĂ­dity runs in your lineage. Therefore, carry on with your foolery. Its allowed.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Looking For The Perfect Guy by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
I am at least 10 levels above "perfect". You better believe it. tongue
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Looking For The Perfect Guy by AfroKnight: 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
Lol. Can you blame the men? If you exert yourself so much to get a lady to marry you, I'm sure her worth would have multiplied to astronomical levels in your eyes. Wow what a wonderful specimen! Then you marry her and discover that she is just like everybody else - simply human. sad There is not much chivalry left to shower on her as she is no longer intriguing.

If a lady plays hard to get to the extreme like most naija ladies do, using her feminine wiles to manipulate her suitor into pleasing her every whim, he would certainly grow exhausted after marriage. Why should he continue the charade anyway? He has hit the target. And if she came at a very high price to him emotionally and financially then she had better retain her angelic intrigue everyday of her married life. If not, she'd look like an overpriced property that cannot live up to expectation.

I don't think it's realistic for a man to continue playing prince charming especially if the lady gave him much tough time during courtship. You can't kill yasef na.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Looking For The Perfect Guy by SeverusSnape(m): 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

The fatuity of a flibbertigibbet lunatic son of orubebe. I know you must have been pained by the thrash you got from me this evening, hehehe. I stopped taking harum-scarum slowpoke serious a very long time ago. And I know stupĂ­dity runs in your lineage. Therefore, carry on with your foolery. Its allowed.
Check my signature!...Rilwan, I love girls not boys.
Buharistic twerp of highest order. Please go look for your kind. grin

Pained by what sef?... I receive hundreds of insults here on Nairaland on a daily basis, just because I aired my view. Why will that of a gay annoy me?

I pity your miserable life, aallah have mercy on you. Ameen!
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Looking For The Perfect Guy by chomytex(f): 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
Only here to read comments..cutehector u are needed here
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Looking For The Perfect Guy by Cutehector(m): 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
chomytex:
Only here to read comments..cutehector u are needed here
to entertain u ryt?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Looking For The Perfect Guy by chomytex(f): 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
Of course nt nah...to hear ur opinion.
Cutehector:
to entertain u ryt?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Looking For The Perfect Guy by Cutehector(m): 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
chomytex:
Of course nt nah...to hear ur opinion.
my opinion is nw for sale cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Looking For The Perfect Guy by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hmmmmm..........women......no one, I repeat no one knows what they are looking for
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Looking For The Perfect Guy by chomytex(f): 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
Lol..talk jhur..cunny nigerian men.
Cutehector:
my opinion is nw for sale cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Looking For The Perfect Guy by Cutehector(m): 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
chomytex:
Lol..talk jhur..cunny nigerian men.
wat mks u feel I"m cunny
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Looking For The Perfect Guy by chomytex(f): 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
If its a thread for female ish...u wil give ur own quota..now it concerns guys u dnt wanna talk...neva said u are cunny tho.
Cutehector:
wat mks u feel I"m cunny
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Looking For The Perfect Guy by Cutehector(m): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
chomytex:
If its a thread for female ish...u wil give ur own quota..now it concerns guys u dnt wanna talk...neva said u are cunny tho.
ok befor I wana comment on it, I'd like to ask a personal question, I hope u dnt mind..

R u in a relationship wit a guy ryt nw?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Looking For The Perfect Guy by chomytex(f): 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
No
Cutehector:
ok befor I wana comment on it, I'd like to ask a personal question, I hope u dnt mind..

R u in a relationship wit a guy ryt nw?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Looking For The Perfect Guy by Cutehector(m): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
chomytex:
No
alright....

Well, for me, I think d problem lies in d marriage itself.. When they get married, reality sets in, they gota pay bills, look after d children, and there is d job dat takes much of the daddy and mummy time...

So all these just adds up and there comes a lot of things running through d man's mind...
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Looking For The Perfect Guy by chomytex(f): 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Well said
Cutehector:
alright....

Well, for me, I think d problem lies in d marriage itself.. When they get married, reality sets in, they gota pay bills, look after d children, and there is d job dat takes much of the daddy and mummy time...

So all these just adds up and there comes a lot of things running through d man's mind...

Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Looking For The Perfect Guy by Cutehector(m): 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
chomytex:
Well said
alright dear
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Looking For The Perfect Guy by 400billionman: 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
When all she is after is money, she sets herself to scam like 15 men of much money in her proverbial search for Mr. perfect and later falls for that sweet mouthed guy who spent nothing on her but used his lips to brainwash her senses.

How does she expect to be treated ?

You hear things like, " Can't you send me money if i am not ur girlfriend "?" So you can't help me if I don't visit you "? Is that part of her search for Mr. Perfect ? Who spends where he won't reap ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Looking For The Perfect Guy by chigoizie7(m): 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
What is dis one talking? "Perfect" my ass.

You re right, they are only looking for gold to dig
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Looking For The Perfect Guy by Orikinla(m): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
chigoizie7:
What is dis one talking? "Perfect" my ass.

You re right, they are only looking for gold to dig

I can see that many guys have been disappointed by Nigerian girls and women.

Let us pray.

(1) (Reply)

If She Complains About This Few Things, Make Changes Asap... / Which Of The Following Kills A Relationship Faster? / Why Are Some Guys Sex Addict?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.