Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

DSS Charge Against Col Dasuki Is Ridiculous And Silly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Charge Against Col Dasuki Is Ridiculous And Silly (2441 Views)

2019: How Jonathan Will Lead The Charge Against APC / Forgery: Why We Dropped Charge Against Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others / Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Charge Against Col Dasuki Is Ridiculous And Silly by fulanimafia: 8:16am On Aug 25, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Why the raid and siege in his country home?

I thought Federal Security Agents were still assigned to him and they were even on duty on the said day the DSS raided his house.

Moreover Dasuki is entitled to 48 hours - 7days to return government properties in his possession.

In Dasuki's capacity as NSA within the last 24 hours before the raid, the charge is the most ridiculous judicial exercise DSS will engage in their history.

You clearly do not know what UNLICENSED means.

Even if he was caught with those unlicensed arms as a serving NSA, he would still be culpable for arrest and prosecution as he would be breaking the law, which he enjoys no immunity from.

1 Like

Re: DSS Charge Against Col Dasuki Is Ridiculous And Silly by anwe: 8:19am On Aug 25, 2015
For attacking BH this is the reason for the harassment. Very soon the story behind Boko will soon be out for all to know. Already a top ISIS commander was given a Nigerian visa to and move Boko forward. Who approved this visa & why is the question Nigerians should asked, not few firearms with former NSA.
Re: DSS Charge Against Col Dasuki Is Ridiculous And Silly by Demdem(m): 8:30am On Aug 25, 2015
[s]
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

What are the procedures for licensing firearms and time required since he is assumed to still be in the services of the State in last 24 hours?

Moreover, he already said the arms found in his residence are for the services of the security agents posted to his house. - I am not his lawyer but the charge is most ridiculous and underscores how low DSS can go under Daura.
[/s]

Crap. The more reason why the issue has to go to court and let the lawyers thrash these irrelevant questions before a competent court. by the way, are u insinuating that security agents posted to his house makes use of unregistered firearms..............stop being gullible, Dasuki is lying.
If the Nigerian Govt bought those arms legally, they ought to have been registered from day one when those arms landed her shores but the mere fact that these sophisticated arms arent suggest to me that Dasuki is up to something fishy. He contravened the law of the land and thats is an undisputed fact.

1 Like

Re: DSS Charge Against Col Dasuki Is Ridiculous And Silly by analogiphone: 8:32am On Aug 25, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, am sure u think like those deranged fools.

No offense, the name suit you
Re: DSS Charge Against Col Dasuki Is Ridiculous And Silly by Demdem(m): 8:35am On Aug 25, 2015
analogiphone:

No offense, the name suit you

Demdem:

Fool, am sure u think like those deranged fools.
Re: DSS Charge Against Col Dasuki Is Ridiculous And Silly by disumusa: 8:57am On Aug 25, 2015
SenseiX:
So after all the noise about phantom stolen billions of security funds and reported treason, all Buhari's bulldogs could Charge Col Dasuki after all their so called investigations is a charge of illegal possession of firearms grin
Really funny. These guys are dumber than one thought. And some dolts would claim this isn't vendetta.
You charge a former NSA and Retired Colonel with firearms possession and you want to be taken serious.
I Thought you propagandists said he stole billions and was arming BH
bro listen to news and read pepers b/4 comment.
The physical one is the illegal arm poccession, the panel was inograte to investigate other offences leveled against him.i.e illegal arm deals, diverssion of fund, abeten of bh, etc
Re: DSS Charge Against Col Dasuki Is Ridiculous And Silly by kamair237(m): 9:04am On Aug 25, 2015
You guys r really naive.......
Do u know how they charge "white Coller" criminals....
Have u ever herd of the charges layed on big druglords u will wonder if they really killed hundred of thousands.....
The start from bottom up that is from minor charges from here other bigger crimes will follow suite in d nearest future......
Wailers will never see anything good from PMB it is their blood....
Re: DSS Charge Against Col Dasuki Is Ridiculous And Silly by profosa: 9:37am On Aug 25, 2015
A very notorious drug lord that was responsible for the assassination of a lot of policemen and judges in America some years back was actually not convicted of Murder or drug trafficking but on tax evasion. Not paying his taxes from his illegal earnings.

To convict somebody like Dasuki on terrorism would be difficult.it is better to get the maximum sentence on little crimes-illegal firearms/tax evasion.and thereafter the government can negotiate from a position of strength either to send him for trial on a bigger case or listen to his plea bargain to divulge information
Re: DSS Charge Against Col Dasuki Is Ridiculous And Silly by rexel99: 9:41am On Aug 25, 2015
So this is all the could charge dasuki for after all the noise about him diverting funds meant to fight terror I the north east. This govt is NT just serious.I wonder how far their propaganda will take them.the laid a 24hr siege on his house for just this
Re: DSS Charge Against Col Dasuki Is Ridiculous And Silly by themilanway(m): 10:02am On Aug 25, 2015
Fulanimafia and Demdem I swear you two have ample time on your hands replying these dumbos.

You go with a legal and valid search warrant they wail.

You probe they shout witch hunting.

They say you can only bark but you can't bite.

You charge them to court,they claim"your charges are too small and weak".

Only in this country will you hear things like"minor and invalid charge"for an offence that is punishable under the law.

Most Jonathan's fans have stupidity in their genes.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Charge Against Col Dasuki Is Ridiculous And Silly by Demdem(m): 10:09am On Aug 25, 2015
themilanway:
Fulanimafia and Demdem I swear you two have ample time on your hands replying these dumbos.

Only in this country will you hear things like"minor and invalid charge"for an offence that is punishable under the law.

Wellsaid.
Re: DSS Charge Against Col Dasuki Is Ridiculous And Silly by fulanimafia: 10:38am On Aug 25, 2015
themilanway:

Preach bro.

1 Like

Re: DSS Charge Against Col Dasuki Is Ridiculous And Silly by pacino26(m): 10:50am On Aug 25, 2015
Think I'll pitch my tent here. Ridiculous but within the ambients of due process that's a way to go. I always thought the DSS is to gather all evidence and handover to the Police for prosecution. That aside, I see no witch hunting here just some coordinated steps to initiate a bigger process or save face. In all I've never been in a defence meeting so I can't say more.

Postulated points on national security should be well thought out before making public your opinion.
Re: DSS Charge Against Col Dasuki Is Ridiculous And Silly by Validated: 10:57am On Aug 25, 2015
This APC failure is beyond pardon. If Boko Haram can be parading NE and Abuja metropolis with sophisticated weapons, and you are charging a retired Colonel and immediate past Chief Security Adviser of possession of firearm within 24 hours of his termination from office. I reserve my comments in order not to be abusive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Guy Carries Car Fuel Tank On Head To Filling Station / I Slapped A Police Officer Today - See Photos / Ondodecides: 1st Round: See How Many Votes APC Is Leading With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.