Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Hypocristical Life Is Dangerous - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hypocristical Life Is Dangerous (364 Views)

Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health / Pope Says Personal Relationship With Jesus Is Dangerous and Harmful / Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hypocristical Life Is Dangerous by LadyZika2(f): 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
WOO! YOU HYPOCRISY!
Why a you living a hypocritical life? Who do you think you are fooling? You claim to be a Christian yet you a living adulterous life, you cheat, lie, fornicate, hate, envy etc.
Christ was asking a man in the scripture, “Do you know what is written in the book of law? Do not steal, do not commit adultery……,” in Ex.20 God gave us a commandment to follow but you don’t see it as a reality.
Being a fake Christian is very dangerous, the scripture says, if you are not cold or hot, you will be spit out from mouth.
Is not enough that you know the name JESUS, but to know him personally, knowing the name alone is also dangerous, because in the book of Acts.19 the sons of sceva was trying to drive out demon from a possessed one with the name alone and they said, “in the name of Jesus whom Paul servers, we command you to live. The demon replied to them, Jesus I know, Paul I know, you, who are you? The reason is that, they don’t know Jesus personally but they knew the name. Read this passage very well (Acts.19) and you will see the dangerous of being a fake Christian.
Your life is bearing witness whom you are, because the gospel of Luk. 6:43-45, Matt. 7:15-20 says by their fruits we know them. Yes! If you are a true or fake Christian, your life speaks. Do not think that you are deceiving people by living a hypocritical life, for God the owner of your life is watching you.
Warning! Do not mislead any soul with such life, the scripture says in Mark 9:42 “if anyone causes one of these little ones, those who believe in me to stumble, it would be better for them if a large millstone were hung around their neck and they were thrown into the sea.
If you truly want to turn to God, just pray sincerely, God of mercy! Have mercy on me, our God is merciful he will forgive you but sin no more.
Advice
1. Repent and confess your sins
2. For more information, contact us through this address:
3. .
4. Accept Jesus as your lord and personal savior
5. Study your bible always
6. Attend holy mass and pray your rosary, if you are a catholic
7. Pray always.

SOUL WINNING OUTREACH PULICATION
Re: Hypocristical Life Is Dangerous by LadyZika2(f): 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
some Christians this days are living the life of it doesn't matter, life of compromise, any how life which is one of the reason i wrote this topic " hypocritical life is dangerous" it doesn't matter what people calls you or the level u are operating in the Church, what matters is WHAT TYPE OF LIFE ARE YOU LIVING? it's personal question to answer personally. remain blessed

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!pastor Chained A 13yr Old Boy / The Church Is The Testimony Of Christ / Spiritual Digest For The Day 1st Of September 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.