Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,274 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health (5237 Views)

Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / Otobo/suleiman: Tithing And Worshiping Pastors Is Wrong, But Daddyfreeze Erred / The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by akintom(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
Having done a studied observation of how unscientific beliefs, have either complicated mild disease or contribute to death, resulting from mismanaged disease conditions, of believers in agents (pastors, Imam, Alfas, witch doctor, Herbalist etc ) of imaginary Gods, i can't but feel pity and empathy, for victims of religious charade.

The pastors indoctrinate their members thus; whose report will you believe? God or doctor? If your doctor says you have benign tumor, reject it. Declare by faith that you don't have tumor (God's report). Christians keep up with this foolishness, until benign tumor progress to terminal cancer. And the needless and avoidable death, rap it all up.

Watching the interview granted by Pastor Paul Eneche, the president of Dunamis Assembly, on Turning Point, aired by AIT this morning, i once again saw, how seemingly educated folks, will in a moment of talking about imaginary Yahweh, suspend rational thinking, and mischievously plunge into illusionary and delusionary behavior.

Firstly, Pastor Paul said, "one of my former teachers in the university, brought a child who is Sickle Cell Disease (SCD) patient to me. Saying that he took delivery of the child, and wants me to pray for healing miracle. I prayed and the miracle happened"

It's misleading and mischievous for Pastor Paul, who himself is a medical doctor by training, to descend to this realm of insidious and dangerous suggestion, to the victims of SCD and those who are ignorantly, selfishly and foolishly embarking on marriage that will produce SCD offspring.

No Pastor in the name of any God, has and will be able to heal SCD. It's all lies and wicked deception.

The only hope for SCD clients, is the conservative and transplant management. And for the intending couple who are both AS, your decision to progress into marriage, is sheer act of intended wickedness against a child you're going to have. Who has 25% chance of being SCD. Trusting your imaginary God on this gamble, is the most foolish thing to do.

Secondly, Pastor Paul claimed that he pull off neck collar, from the neck of accident victim, on the very day a neck injury was said to have been sustained. Paul claimed he prayed for the man, and miracle occurred. Well, Paul didn't say that there was an x-ray report, that established a specific injury at any of the cervical spine. Yet he claimed to have performed a healing miracle. What a combination of medical quackery and religious deception there.

The danger in this type of evil charade, is that accident victims, will rather seek out a pastor, instead of medical examination, that can establish a no serious injury or the presence of one.

I have seen Spinal Cord Injury, with its disabling and life crippling complications, that could have been prevented, if medical intervention was sought, at the onset of the injury. In almost all the cases, "divine/spiritual intervention" was to blame.

Churches, tradomedical homes, home of Alfas and shrines, are not where you should go, when you have disease or injury. The medical experts, are the folks you should talk to. Consult them early and widely. It will save you needless pain, complications and death. Where you realistically​ have such chances.

#epihanic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Baawaa(m): 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
Almighty God is the greatest healer

3 Likes

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by akintom(m): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Baawaa:
Almighty God is the greatest healer
Which of the Gods, and what did it heal?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Baawaa(m): 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
akintom:

Which of the Gods, and what did it heal?
The Alpha and Omega,He knows you before you are born,He will deliver you from total destruction

2 Likes

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Davidgrey: 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
Baawaa:

The Alpha and Omega,He knows you before you born,He will deliver you from total destruction
Living in a "Bubble of Delusion"

Wake up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by mmachi96(f): 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
Davidgrey:
Living in a "Bubble of Delusion"

Wake up!
If anyone need waking up, it's you dear so that you will not wake up when u can no longer find mercy before God Almighty. God is God and everything under the sun points to the existence of God...the Bible said that it's only a fool that says there is no God. Don't be among those the Bible to referred to as fools. remain blessed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by mikky4764(f): 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nnmachi96has said it all ' a word is enough for the wise'.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Davidgrey: 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
mmachi96:
If anyone need waking up, it's you dear so that you will not wake up when u can no longer find mercy before God Almighty. God is God and everything under the sun points to the existence of God...the Bible said that it's only a fool that says there is no God. Don't be among those the Bible to referred to as fools. remain blessed.
The logic that the earth is under the sun is "FALSE"

Your claims are uncorroborated deluded nonsense that you clowns use to give yourselves "hope for the lazy"

If there wasn't the assumed gains of "Heaven and Earthly riches" most of you simple-minded clowns wouldn't be half as religious as you claim

99.9% of you deluded clowns including the charlatans you follow are all following your gods for personal gains (heaven, money....etc)

There is nothing to "Proof or back the existence of your form of religion" the bible was a book written by man, You were told these things yet "somehow" they are absolute isn't that your limited intelligence using delusion to cover the absence of knowledge

You want to defend a "deluded logic" and you pull your FACTS from tales backing the "deluded logic" | Is such thinking logical?

I will have to be simple-minded to believe in something that isn't factual.

13 Likes

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by hopefulLandlord: 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
nice one OP

3 Likes

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by somehow: 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
Can the "God" you serve heal, perfect or correct all kinds of sickness, diseases, defects or accidents?
mmachi96:

1 Like

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by hopefulLandlord: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
mmachi96:

the Bible also said Jesus said he'll come back when some of those he's talking to are still alive and that they should keep running around Israel when persecuted because he'll be back before they run around much

those guys Jesus talked to are still alive today, running around, waiting for Jesus to come back 2017 years later

5 Likes

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by akintom(m): 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
Baawaa:

The Alpha and Omega,He knows you before you are born,He will deliver you from total destruction

Kikikikikikiki.......... How did you know that you're in danger of total destruction?
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
Get a life. Get a DSTV. Tune to Channel 390. Watch TB. Joshua.

Come back and read your post, this time very slowly.....

Thank me later......infact,, forever

1 Like

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by akintom(m): 7:25am On Jul 17, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

Yea... I do go there to catch some fun, from the jokes and comedy of TB Joshua in the synagogue of Connery.

5 Likes

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by hopefulLandlord: 7:34am On Jul 17, 2017
Davidgrey:

Your claims are uncorroborated deluded nonsense that you clowns use to give yourselves "hope for the lazy"

If there wasn't the assumed gains of "Heaven and Earthly riches" most of you simple-minded clowns wouldn't be half as religious as you claim

99.9% of you deluded clowns including the charlatans you follow are all following your gods for personal gains (heaven, money....etc)

There is nothing to "Proof or back the existence of your form of religion" the bible was a book written by man, You were told these things yet "somehow" they are absolute isn't that your limited intelligence using delusion to cover the absence of knowledge

You want to defend a "deluded logic" and you pull your FACTS from tales backing the "deluded logic" | Is such thinking logical?

we need more of your presence here

1 Like

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by hopefulLandlord: 7:34am On Jul 17, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

I would've taken your advice if Hilary were president of USA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by MONEYJOEE: 7:57am On Jul 17, 2017
Quite ridiculous. 2017 and billions of people are still talking and believing in mythologies like it actually happened. Spit on y'all spineless airheaded religious halfwits.

3 Likes

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Martinez19(m): 9:20am On Jul 17, 2017
mmachi96:
Smh. How did what you post address the op's points. When guys have nothing to say, you resort to intimidation and if possible insults. If the op was a well known begger and he wrote this, many christians will say "look at you this begger, who are you to speak against God? No wonder your life is like this." as if it addresses his points. Mtewwwwwww.

1 Like

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by bennyann: 9:29am On Jul 17, 2017
I'm sure what we all learnt here is to seek medical care as quickly as possible. We shouldn't neglect that.

In as much as I don't support believing in pastors but God, you shouldn't tell anyone their God can't heal them.

Your advise is enough.
True, most of us perish for lack of knowledge and you've given an insight to reduce that. But please, leave the mockery of God out of it.

We've had believers telling us to seek medical care, so don't think no one in theism know what to do when it comes to that. It doesn't stop us from believing in God neither does it stop God from performing miracles.

Even the health system is God's design, stop sounding as if atheists own or originated them.

1 Like

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by somehow: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2017
Can your "god" heal all defects?
ZKOSOSO:

1 Like

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by akintom(m): 9:47am On Jul 17, 2017
bennyann:
I'm sure what we all learnt here is to seek medical care as quickly as possible. We shouldn't neglect that.

In as much as I don't support believing in pastors but God, you shouldn't tell anyone their God can't heal them.

Your advise is enough.
True, most of us perish for lack of knowledge and you've given an insight to reduce that. But please, leave the mockery of God out of it.

We've had believers telling us to seek medical care, so don't think no one in theism know what to do when it comes to that. It doesn't stop us from believing in God neither does it stop God from performing miracles.

Even the health system is God's design, stop sounding as if atheists own or originated them.

The whole God idea, is a mockery of common sense.

Yahweh prescribed foolishness as far as health management is concerned.

* How is "is there no balm in Gilead?", an intelligent health prescription?

* How is "if anyone of you is sick, let prayer be said....", à rational health prescription?

You see, I'm concerned about just one PERSON that will read my piece, and escape the dangerous foolishness of Yahweh and its agents.

Promoters of religious idiocy, are mere objects of ridicule, as far as my writings are concerned.

3 Likes

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Martinez19(m): 10:03am On Jul 17, 2017
bennyann:

Your advise is enough.

I asked you to share your beliefs with me and I will ask questions on what I don't get but it seems you are trying to play a luvmijeje on me. grin

1 Like

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Martinez19(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2017
akintom:

Yea... I do go there to catch some fun, from the jokes and comedy of TB Joshua in the synagogue of Connery.
True talk. Anyone who still follows TB Joshua is a fool. grin

1 Like

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by mmachi96(f): 10:35am On Jul 17, 2017
somehow:
Can the "God" you serve heal, perfect or correct all kinds of sickness, diseases, defects or accidents?
Yes my dear. The God i serve is able to do all things...but yet in His infinite mercy He shows mercy to whomever He wants to show mercy.....But the question now is do the god u serve able to do all those things u mentioned??...mr dear do not let science deceive u with so much discoveries pointing to the nonexistence of God. Until scientist discover waking up pills for the dead, God still remains God!!

1 Like

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by mmachi96(f): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2017
Martinez19:
Smh. How did what you post address the op's points. When guys have nothing to say, you resort to intimidation and if possible insults. If the op was a well known begger and he wrote this, many christians will say "look at you this begger, who are you to speak against God? No wonder your life is like this." as if it addresses his points. Mtewwwwwww.
dear brother, my post is not geared towards addressing op's point. Reacted to what someone commented.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by mmachi96(f): 10:50am On Jul 17, 2017
Davidgrey:

My dear Davidgrey, have it not bothered u how science came about with sleeping pills but no wakig up pills yet?...have u not taking time to wonder on the mystery of life .....how today someone is alive and the next day, the same person is dead.can u categorically explain thw mystery behind life and death or give a real explanation on the complex being called man?? How ur body is wired to function the way it does. Maybe u can carry out a research on the wonderful work of creation...how the trees , the rivers, the birds etc come to be. Until u come up with a resonable answer, God is still God.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by somehow: 11:10am On Jul 17, 2017
Has you "god" ever restored any physical body parts that was lost? Physical and I am not talking those in the book. I am talking anything recorded with pictural or video evidence.

I am waiting..
mmachi96:
Yes my dear. The God i serve is able to do all things...but yet in His infinite mercy He shows mercy to whomever He wants to show mercy.....But the question now is do the god u serve able to do all those things u mentioned??...mr dear do not let science deceive u with so much discoveries pointing to the nonexistence of God. Until scientist discover waking up pills for the dead, God still remains God!!

1 Like

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by mmachi96(f): 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
somehow:
Has you "god" ever restored any physical body parts that was lost? Physical and I am not talking those in the book. I am talking anything recorded with pictural or video evidence.

I am waiting..
I have answered ur question and am waiting for u to answer mine... I do not intend to enter into argument with u buh if u care to fine out, u can google what God used the likes of Kumar, A.A Allen and the likes of them to do.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by somehow: 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
You said yes, so I asked you to show me pictures or videos of your claim, you're sending Kumar and Allen. Who are they? Were their arms restored when they lost such? Did their legs grow back after being cut off? I am waiting for claims, not just "yes or no" answer but with evidence.

This is not about my "god" cos I didn't claim any for now, its about yours, so tender evidence.
mmachi96:
I have answered ur question and am waiting for u to answer mine... I do not intend to enter into argument with u buh if u care to fine out, u can google what God used the likes of Kumar, A.A Allen and the likes of them to do.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by bennyann: 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
akintom:

The whole God idea, is a mockery of common sense.

That's right! That's why He is God. grin
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by bennyann: 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
Martinez19:
I asked you to share your beliefs with me and I will ask questions on what I don't get but it seems you are trying to play a luvmijeje on me. grin

Mine is luvmitender grin
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
akintom:

Having done a studied observation of how unscientific beliefs, have either complicated mild disease or contribute to death, resulting from mismanaged disease conditions, of believers in agents (pastors, Imam, Alfas, witch doctor, Herbalist etc ) of imaginary Gods, i can't but feel pity and empathy, for victims of religious charade.

The pastors indoctrinate their members thus; whose report will you believe? God or doctor? If your doctor says you have benign tumor, reject it. Declare by faith that you don't have tumor (God's report). Christians keep up with this foolishness, until benign tumor progress to terminal cancer. And the needless and avoidable death, rap it all up.

Watching the interview granted by Pastor Paul Eneche, the president of Dunamis Assembly, on Turning Point, aired by AIT this morning, i once again saw, how seemingly educated folks, will in a moment of talking about imaginary Yahweh, suspend rational thinking, and mischievously plunge into illusionary and delusionary behavior.

Firstly, Pastor Paul said, "one of my former teachers in the university, brought a child who is Sickle Cell Disease (SCD) patient to me. Saying that he took delivery of the child, and wants me to pray for healing miracle. I prayed and the miracle happened"

It's misleading and mischievous for Pastor Paul, who himself is a medical doctor by training, to descend to this realm of insidious and dangerous suggestion, to the victims of SCD and those who are ignorantly, selfishly and foolishly embarking on marriage that will produce SCD offspring.

No Pastor in the name of any God, has and will be able to heal SCD. It's all lies and wicked deception.

The only hope for SCD clients, is the conservative and transplant management. And for the intending couple who are both AS, your decision to progress into marriage, is sheer act of intended wickedness against a child you're going to have. Who has 25% chance of being SCD. Trusting your imaginary God on this gamble, is the most foolish thing to do.

Secondly, Pastor Paul claimed that he pull off neck collar, from the neck of accident victim, on the very day a neck injury was said to have been sustained. Paul claimed he prayed for the man, and miracle occurred. Well, Paul didn't say that there was an x-ray report, that established a specific injury at any of the cervical spine. Yet he claimed to have performed a healing miracle. What a combination of medical quackery and religious deception there.

The danger in this type of evil charade, is that accident victims, will rather seek out a pastor, instead of medical examination, that can establish a no serious injury or the presence of one.

I have seen Spinal Cord Injury, with its disabling and life crippling complications, that could have been prevented, if medical intervention was sought, at the onset of the injury. In almost all the cases, "divine/spiritual intervention" was to blame.

Churches, tradomedical homes, home of Alfas and shrines, are not where you should go, when you have disease or injury. The medical experts, are the folks you should talk to. Consult them early and widely. It will save you needless pain, complications and death. Where you realistically​ have such chances.

#epihanic

The deists who are all logic about the existence of God are also skeptical about miracles, and atheist witches and atheist worshipers of ancestral spirits are performing miracles, so where exactly does atheism come in in your post ?

When you will people see how atheism is vapid, empty and stupid ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Was Mary Both The Mother Of Jesus And The Sister Of Aaron? / "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? / Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.