Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

PLS HELP ME!!! My Boyfriend’s Father Is Very Good In The Bedroom. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLS HELP ME!!! My Boyfriend’s Father Is Very Good In The Bedroom. (3454 Views)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom / I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLS HELP ME!!! My Boyfriend’s Father Is Very Good In The Bedroom. by Treash(m): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
I know that this is not
something that many ladies want to
talk about even though they are in the
same situation but am matured, I no
my left from my right and I want your
readers to see things from my own
point of view.
My story is brief and straight to the
point:
I’m a 38yr old lady who is
independent but I regret not getting
married in my mid and late 20s when
men were in serious demand for my
hand in marriage. I kept saying I was
not ready and now I blame myself for
all the shit I’m facing after I turned 33
five years ago.
But I met this young guy, he’s 30yr
old. I love him and I told him my real
age and he’s ok with it, maybe
because I spend my money on him.
Fast forward to last December, I met
his father and one thing led to
another and the man passed a night
in my apartment. It was very hot! He
performed far better than his son in
bed… My boyfriend’s father is 57,
divorced and he is madly in love with
me.
He even give me money to increase
my biz not like his son who collects
from me. The man is ready to marry
me but my problem is that I’ve slept
with his son and I still do it with him
once in a while just to satisfy him so
he doesn’t suspect his father.
But I can’t continue to sleep with
father and son. I’m enjoying the
father’s “juice” more.
Pls what can I do?

CC: Lalasticlala, Ishilove

boy.wojublog.com/08/24/pls-help-me-my-boyfriends-father-is-very-good-in-the-bedroom-2/
Re: PLS HELP ME!!! My Boyfriend’s Father Is Very Good In The Bedroom. by jimohibrahim(m): 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
God punish two of you ....inshort you're ruining your chance of getting married...
I mean peaceful marriage..
You enjoy fuccking than being married that's why you're not married yet

2 Likes

Re: PLS HELP ME!!! My Boyfriend’s Father Is Very Good In The Bedroom. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
shocked
Re: PLS HELP ME!!! My Boyfriend’s Father Is Very Good In The Bedroom. by kodded(m): 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
this is the reason why you are single at the age of 38 undecided
Re: PLS HELP ME!!! My Boyfriend’s Father Is Very Good In The Bedroom. by mymadam(m): 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
Darling, the difficult truth is that you're not really enjoying the father's "juice", as you put it... you're actually enjoying his dough! Lobatan.
Re: PLS HELP ME!!! My Boyfriend’s Father Is Very Good In The Bedroom. by Cutehector(m): 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
Faggggooot
Re: PLS HELP ME!!! My Boyfriend’s Father Is Very Good In The Bedroom. by Abugab(m): 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
I don't think you need any advice.
Just continue with your destructive instinct....
Re: PLS HELP ME!!! My Boyfriend’s Father Is Very Good In The Bedroom. by chudidonas(m): 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
Don't know what exactly you want us help you with. undecided
Re: PLS HELP ME!!! My Boyfriend’s Father Is Very Good In The Bedroom. by bstringz(m): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
It's okay... Continue. There are some people who come here for advice that you don't even need to advice. Am gonna pretend I didn't read this poo
Re: PLS HELP ME!!! My Boyfriend’s Father Is Very Good In The Bedroom. by Dotwillis1(m): 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
Is that how your mom did to give birth to yhu? Fagggoot!
Re: PLS HELP ME!!! My Boyfriend’s Father Is Very Good In The Bedroom. by cyprus000: 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
[size=13pt] Somebody will just sit one place and cook up a fake story.

Then people will start reacting lyk their life depends on it. Can't you guyz read btwn lines and see this story is hoax
[/size]
Re: PLS HELP ME!!! My Boyfriend’s Father Is Very Good In The Bedroom. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ashi!!!
Re: PLS HELP ME!!! My Boyfriend’s Father Is Very Good In The Bedroom. by czarr(m): 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
Clap for yourself cheesy
Re: PLS HELP ME!!! My Boyfriend’s Father Is Very Good In The Bedroom. by comrChris(m): 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
is the guy the mans only son, go round and test all the family including uncles, cousins and relatives who knows the best might be in their mist . do the testing well and don't stop half way Ode
Re: PLS HELP ME!!! My Boyfriend’s Father Is Very Good In The Bedroom. by banme(m): 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
op u no sabi lie jare
Re: PLS HELP ME!!! My Boyfriend’s Father Is Very Good In The Bedroom. by sigmundfreud(m): 12:57am On Aug 25, 2015
Try the uncle too... undecided
Re: PLS HELP ME!!! My Boyfriend’s Father Is Very Good In The Bedroom. by Dottore: 4:54am On Aug 25, 2015
Stewpid questions arise when u think through your dick or pvssy
Re: PLS HELP ME!!! My Boyfriend’s Father Is Very Good In The Bedroom. by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 25, 2015
This is the most f**lish hoax I've ever met on NL. Thrash"!!!!. Op u r a learner ooo
Re: PLS HELP ME!!! My Boyfriend’s Father Is Very Good In The Bedroom. by MrAnonTAC: 5:32am On Aug 25, 2015
LOL.

GO CHECK TRUE ANONYMOUS CONFESSION BLOG
Re: PLS HELP ME!!! My Boyfriend’s Father Is Very Good In The Bedroom. by pretydiva(f): 5:59am On Aug 25, 2015
A fool at 38 is a fool forever. U never wan marry,na akamu still full ur head..

If u wanna settle wit d dad, den breakup wit his son n let him move ahead wit his life
Re: PLS HELP ME!!! My Boyfriend’s Father Is Very Good In The Bedroom. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
pretydiva:
A fool at 38 is a fool forever. U never wan marry,na akamu still full ur head..

If u wanna settle wit d dad, den breakup wit his son n let him move ahead wit his life

I cannot agree with you less. You are spot-on.
Re: PLS HELP ME!!! My Boyfriend’s Father Is Very Good In The Bedroom. by Niyinficient(m): 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
Y asking for help wen u know u don't need help?

(1) (Reply)

Who The Hell Are You Then? / Wardrobe Malfunction! A Secretary Exposes Her Thong In The Office, See PHOTO / Pictures Uploading..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.