Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4431668 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) ... (3675) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by seglad2(m): 8:36am On Jul 29, 2020
How do you want it. Panel , door, HDF, MDF or hard wood
How many pieces do u needs

[quote author=dejavus post=92168242][/quote]
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jimbiz(m): 8:38am On Jul 29, 2020
I will be glad to get your job done,
I don't presently have the before, during pictures of my project on my device presently.
The charge is per square meter either with materials or just labor

What’s your rate?

I have a small project in Ibadan. A before, during and after pics of any of the project above won’t be a bad idea.

[/quote]
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jimbiz(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2020
I don't presently have the before, during pictures of my project on my device presently.
n3xt:

What’s your rate?

I have a small project in Ibadan. A before, during and after pics of any of the project above won’t be a bad idea.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2020
Dennis3D:

Lol
This my friend.
You dey the list now.

My brother you are very much among the good person on this forum with “money121” pls kindly continue with the good deed God is your strength

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by seglad2(m): 8:57am On Jul 29, 2020
If Nairalander helps you, he is very easy to track.

Keep Calm and watch

Ibibioson:
Please do not do any business with hsl-broker. He's a fraud and scammer. Took #3m of my money to deliver various building materials for me. It's almost a month now and nothing has been delivered. One excuse after another. Told me his father passed away. I gave him time to mourn his dad. Even why preparing for the burial, I begged him to have the materials ready that my contractor would pick them up. Just tell us where they are. He refused. If he had a legit business, he could have called his distributors and have them get the materials ready for us to pick them up without him being there. He said nothing can be done in his absence. I never thought I would experience this on nairaland. Deliver my materials is an issue, refund my money is an issue too. Roofing woodwork was done, but no roofing sheets. Now the rain has washed off the anti-termite treatment.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 9:14am On Jul 29, 2020
I’m calling all the stakeholders here to let’s team up to tackle anything scam acts or to find a way on how to always settling dispute on this section of nairaland bcs this is giving us bad name as a Nigeria as a whole.

I know few people from here do settle dispute at times here or behind the scene
So that this section will be a save section for both the clients and the rest to transact business without entertain fear

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2020
Interlocking Moulds For Sale

Type: Double T or Dogbone
Thickness: 8cm
Quantity: 3,000 pcs (500 pcs of plain and 2500 pcs of checkered)
Price: N70 per pc

- only used once
- bought last December for a project

The moulds are in Ogun state. Delivery is free to Lagos, Ogun and Ibadan.

_______
Minimum order: 1,000 pcs (no FREE delivery on order less than 2,000)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cpav_2FwPI

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 9:41am On Jul 29, 2020
Jimbiz:
Feel free to share the pics when you’re able to. Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Shellsploit: 9:55am On Jul 29, 2020
AngelicBeing:
My apologies, as I didn’t intend to deliberately mystify my audience in a portmanteau of conundrum grin

Hian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 10:23am On Jul 29, 2020
AngelicBeing:
My apologies, as I didn’t intend to deliberately mystify my audience in a portmanteau of conundrum grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abbatoir(m): 10:25am On Jul 29, 2020
rotecch77:

Thanks much sir may God continue to be with you and the rest of Good people here too.
As you said sir, I don’t know 95pec of my client and still deliver with God by my side same with others good people here.

The true is that if you are from GOOD HOME it will surely reflect in your attitude.
I could remember this is not the second time the issue of scam with the guy will comes up here, it now shows the type of person he is.

It’s never a crime to have a deal with someone without meeting the person for once
It’s only a block-head and heartless human being will think of squander client money immediately the money get to his or her hand,

What is the problem with we black men( mostly. We Nigerian) why are we like who did this to us

Most of this scam issue do emanate from vendors and building professionals here,
Why can’t we always respect the contract btw us and the clients .
If you know you can’t deliver the good or a project it better you didn’t take the job or the supply, when-money exchange hand then story will start,
you are sick, you have accident, someone died.
All this your wishing your self will SURELY happen to you if that is your way to scam people of there hard earn money.

We still have OLD members which are very good with good reputations for the passed many yrs. Why can’t people emulate these good people like:
Gbadex
Segsymoore
Secgsy 14
Darenxy
Skimaski
Aventure
Olumideforchrist
Spyder
Kenny
Topsy
Kolashangeone.
Endiasammy
Dennis 3D
Money 121
Etc
And some good newbie here now

Dubious characters can never lead you to promise land you will surely FAILED if that his your aims in dealing with client.

Bcs good thing shall follow good people
And bad things shall follow bad people
Unless you repent now and pay back all people you have fraud. This is general warning/ advise to all dubious people.

Otherwise known as abbatoir....U do well bro

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Johntemmy(m): 11:25am On Jul 29, 2020
rotecch77:

My brother you are very much among the good person on this forum with “money121” pls kindly continue with the good deed God is your strength

if igwe no they there then the list is not yet completed. "money121" ..a bro. with large heart.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Johntemmy(m): 11:38am On Jul 29, 2020
Good morning everyone.
contact me for your painting and wood work for your roofing.call or Whatsapp on 07060795767

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Johntemmy(m): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2020
rotecch77:

Thanks much sir may God continue to be with you and the rest of Good people here too.
As you said sir, I don’t know 95pec of my client and still deliver with God by my side same with others good people here.

The true is that if you are from GOOD HOME it will surely reflect in your attitude.
I could remember this is not the second time the issue of scam with the guy will comes up here, it now shows the type of person he is.

It’s never a crime to have a deal with someone without meeting the person for once
It’s only a block-head and heartless human being will think of squander client money immediately the money get to his or her hand,

What is the problem with we black men( mostly. We Nigerian) why are we like who did this to us

Most of this scam issue do emanate from vendors and building professionals here,
If you know you can’t deliver the good or a project it better you didn’t take the job or the supply, when-money exchange hand then story will start,
All this your wishing your self will SURELY happen to you if that is your way to scam people of there hard earn money.

We still have OLD members which are very good with good reputations for the passed many yrs. Why can’t people emulate these good people like:
Gbadex
Segsymoore
Secgsy 14
Darenxy
Skimaski
Aventure
Olumideforchrist
Spyder
Kenny
Topsy
Kolashangeone.
Endiasammy
Dennis 3D
Money 121
Etc

Dubious characters can never lead you to promise land you will surely FAILED if that his your aims in dealing with client.

Unless you repent now and pay back all people you have fraud. This is general warning/ advise to all dubious people.

wow..if johntemmy no they there then it's not yet finish otunba gbogbo oni roofing of the federation.80% of my online customers comes from nairaland and we thank God no dragging or negative comments...God no go shame us.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Joemavel(m): 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
Good day Gurus in the house please am on a budget...

What would be the cost to do the interior painting of a 3 BEDROOM FLAT in ikorodu lagos (i already plan on having 3d wallpapers for almost half the seating room)

Has
3 toilets
A laundry room

Only 1 masters bedroom

And what is also the cost of full tiles down to the entrance step.

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

On this matter, I want to buy the pump this week. Any personal recommendations on which to get or what to look out for?
Thanks.

@Rotecch77
Recommendations on Water pumps for EgunMan.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
Joemavel:
Good day Gurus in the house please am on a budget...

What would be the cost to do the interior painting of a 3 BEDROOM FLAT in ikorodu lagos (i already plan on having 3d wallpapers for almost half the seating room)

Has
3 toilets
A laundry room

Only 1 masters bedroom

And what is also the cost of full tiles down to the entrance step.

Thanks
The size and type of paint determines. Is it screeded and what type of paint do you want to use. A measurement would also help.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
mufutau55:

@Rotecch77
Recommendations on Water pumps for EgunMan.

Hajji M.

Thanks for the mentioned sir,
Sir egun I need to know this
-is it for bore hole
-or surface pump
- what is the capacity of the tank(s)
-what is the depth of the bore hole.
- or is it for water pressure

These will give me the type of pump to recommend

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
rotecch77:

Thanks for the mentioned sir,
Sir egun I need to know this
-is it for bore hole
-or surface pump
- what is the capacity of the tank(s)
-what is the depth of the bore hole.
- or is it for water pressure

These will give me the type of pump to recommend

I think he needs a surface pump to pump water from a nearby river into his construction project. Thanks.
I am sure he will see the post and explain more.

@EgunMogaji2

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ApostleBlack(m): 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

I don’t see anything particularly wrong with it. Have you considered making it a duplex?

Making it a duplex is way above my financial strength presently.

Thanks for your comment Sir.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by valencia2012(m): 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hello Folks, I humbly crave your indulgence.........
My annual vacation this year might not hold due to the continued Covid-19 flight ban and other measures in place. Too bad that half way into the year, we still face uncertainties about 2020 especially in DIASPORA. And as a result, I might not complete my planned roofing of my 6 bedroom duplex this year.
The question is:
Could I do the parapet now and then the roofing next year?
For how long can i leave the parapet bare and exposed?
Could 10 days be enough to do the parapet and then the roofing if they must be done together?
Materials are no problem as a pal who owes me a favour is providing them from his shop.
Regards.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going on @ Benin Edo State

Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers Satisfaction is our Watch Word..

Bond Design( Black)

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MrKenny: 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
We help our numerous local and international customers to source for quality and affordable timber from within and outside Nigerian forest and market.
• We market diverse wood products made by our company. Our products include sawn timber for building and furniture construction, round logs for export, wooden panel doors and other fantastic furniture, wooden artefacts, charcoal made from high-density wood, and paper egg trays; all at affordable rates.
• We supply timber and other wood products to all parts of Nigeria, especially Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Port-Harcourt and Kaduna, and the world at large.
• We give technical and professional support to customers and clients on peculiarities and effective applications of various African wood species. Please visit
www.africwood.com
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
money121:
Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going on @ Benin Edo State

Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers Satisfaction is our Watch Word..

Bond Design( Black)

Make you sef try to dey answer questions and educate us small small about roofing na. No be only to dey post work upandan. Educate and roll with us as well.

Abeg answer Valencia2012 post above. Na your specialty be that.

15 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MrKenny: 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
@Africwood

• We help our numerous local and international customers to source for quality and affordable timber from within and outside Nigerian forest and market.
• We market diverse wood products made by our company. Our products include sawn timber for building and furniture construction, round logs for export, wooden panel doors and other fantastic furniture, wooden artefacts, charcoal made from high-density wood, and paper egg trays; all at affordable rates.
• We supply timber and other wood products to all parts of Nigeria, especially Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Port-Harcourt and Kaduna, and the world at large.
• We give technical and professional support to customers and clients on peculiarities and effective applications of various African wood species.
You can do bussiness with us by visiting the site below

http://www.africwood.com/index.html

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Wyloutproperty: 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Jimbiz:
I'm into stamped concrete flooring and interlocks all very affordable and I do travel to get the job done across the country.

Impressive.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
rotecch77:

Gbadex
Segsymoore
Secgsy 14
Darenxy
Skimaski
Aventure
Olumideforchrist
Spyder
Kenny
Topsy
Kolashangeone.
Endiasammy
Dennis 3D
Money 121
Etc

We would always continue to do our best for our clients both here and outside here. Their satisfaction is paramount to us because we believe a job well done deserves another.

Thanks to everyone who find time to contact us. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Focusmind: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ibibioson:
Please do not do any business with hsl-broker. He's a fraud and scammer. Took #3m of my money to deliver various building materials for me. It's almost a month now and nothing has been delivered. One excuse after another. Told me his father passed away. I gave him time to mourn his dad. Even why preparing for the burial, I begged him to have the materials ready that my contractor would pick them up. Just tell us where they are. He refused. If he had a legit business, he could have called his distributors and have them get the materials ready for us to pick them up without him being there. He said nothing can be done in his absence. I never thought I would experience this on nairaland. Deliver my materials is an issue, refund my money is an issue too. Roofing woodwork was done, but no roofing sheets. Now the rain has washed off the anti-termite treatment.

I was able to see this HSL Broker. I earlier contracted him to do additional windows for me as I opened up more walls in my house for windows. I paid for everything but could not hear from him. My thought was that the guy had ran away with my money. We were able to track him and found out that he was in an isolation center with Corona virus and sick. I had earlier written bad things about him on his thread in nairaland. I felt pity for him. I had to pull them down again.

It is not in my character to spoil people's business. I had to delete all the things I said about him. I told him that he should have carried me along if he was taken to the isolation center by Governor Wike's COVID-19 task force, but he said he lost his phone at the center and couldn't replace it at that time because of money since he was not able to go out.

The good thing was that he referred us to the location where my work was going on and we went there and I saw the whole windows almost completed. My perception of him changed. I don't know if this is his character as I haven't heard any bad thing about him before this incident. Also let it be that the client is not the one failing to abide by the terms of the contract. I am an independent consultant and I deal with clients that are too difficult to work with, always raising issue. Even before this my issue with him, I held back before making my conclusion to avoid crucifying an innocent person. When I mentioned that I paid a popular nairalander here for a window without the job being delivered, people ask me for his moniker. I didn't provide it as I wanted to be sure of the intent of the guy as I wouldn't be able to sleep if I label false accusation on someone.

The good thing is that he had delivered on the job given to him

Below are the pictures of my windows we saw yesterday.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Focusmind: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
mufutau55:

This is not new with HSLBROKER. Just ask FastShipping.

Hajji M.

The great Hajji, I am surprise at the impression people have about him. I thought I was being scammed but my work has finally being delivered. He had done good jobs before and that was why I contracted him again for windows. Though he delayed but we later got the reason behind the delay.I am reading this thread and surprise to see some comments about him. These are my windows as at yesterday

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
Good positive response is coming in... its well. No matter is status, HSLBroker i wish you well in all your endeavours....We await to hear from you August 12th.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) ... (3675) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: oxx4 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.