Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4403624 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (3669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
mavverick:
Its a tricky one, remember how Obama had the 2 houses for the first 2 years and done nothing with it. Paul Ryan didn't like Trump, hows that going to play out now that he has to work with him.

2 years is not a long time in politics, only felt like yesterday when young Obama came into office, that's 8 years ago now. In Yoruba, "Aiye n'lo, a den to "
Let small scandal happen now, which trust me there will be plenty of, before you know it, there will be mid term elections and he might not hold the 2 houses again. Obama I felt was a missed opportunity. Any legacy the guy put for ground, Trump will destroy it guaranteed !

You're right, America first before politics.
Congratulations on the project. To get things done the right way it's not a joke in Naija, you have to be at the top of the game with them. Good job.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
[size=20pt]@ Maverick...I dont even know how to comment on the election. lets just continue to talk about buildings. thanks angry [/size]

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
Chai shocked !

Coming from a strong man o.
Anyway, wetin we never see. Life goes on my brother. Trust our Nija joke politicians, PDP are now saying they are ready to work with Trump grin grin grin grin. Na una type Trump dey find ? Abi wetin PDP wan help them do, building the Mexico fence or what !!

3strikes:
[size=20pt]@ Maverick...I dont even know how to comment on the election. lets just continue to talk about buildings. thanks angry [/size]

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by true2home(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
I'm just glad i have Nigeria as an option. I see why African American are bleeped up...Pussy grabber and Putin
s playmate is now the most powerful person in the world. This is a disaster, i couldn't sleep all night. I have always believed that Americans will always do the right thing, but after last night, that believe has dissipated. I'm totally lost right now...very disappointing.

I work with bunch of them Deplorable s and come see how they are celebrating this guy that going around assaulting ladies and i just dont want to think about what the racist police are going to start doing to us!!! this is a license to kill all at will

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
You are not alone. Even Haji self must be disappointed. I just wonder what Egun's take is on the matter.
Is Nigeria an option sha ? For this recession. I pray one day it becomes a viable option for most o. On the racist police, can it really get worse than this ? I mean even when a black dude was in power, what did he do about it ? Nothing in my book o.

I feel if someone like Trump calls the police to order, they might listen more. But for now USA can forget about restricting gun ownership.

true2home:
I'm just glad i have Nigeria as an option. I see why African American are bleeped up...Pussy grabber and Putin
s playmate is now the most powerful person in the world. This is a disaster, i couldn't sleep all night. I have always believed that Americans will always do the right thing, but after last night, that believe has dissipated. I'm totally lost right now...very disappointing.

I work with bunch of them Deplorable s and come see how they are celebrating this guy that going around assaulting ladies and i just dont want to think about what the racist police are going to start doing to us!!! this is a license to kill all at will
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
mufutau55:

I didn't see this post... I am not well at all. I cannot comment. I am too sick to comment.
I am not a happy-camper at all... This is not good at all.

Hajji M.

Oga Hajji sorry ooo, some of us support TRUMP o. I told some of my in laws in america that Trump will win they said never, now there eye don clear.
Sanders was a better candidate, The clintons had too many baggages around them and the whites wants thier country back
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by true2home(m): 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
I'm contemplating getting me a gun for the safety of my family now. This could get nasty and out of hand very quick. Having an option is always better than not having one at all. Nigeria has its good and bad but it my first home always. I love all her imperfections and hope to contribute to her development to what i will like to see

mavverick:
You are not alone. Even Haji self must be disappointed. I just wonder what Egun's take is on the matter.
Is Nigeria an option sha ? For this recession. I pray one day it becomes a viable option for most o. On the racist police, can it really get worse than this ? I mean even when a black dude was in power, what did he do about it ? Nothing in my book o.

I feel if someone like Trump calls the police to order, they might listen more. But for now USA can forget about restricting gun ownership.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by amanikondo: 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
mavverick:
Chai shocked !

Coming from a strong man o.
Anyway, wetin we never see. Life goes on my brother. Trust our Nija joke politicians, PDP are now saying they are ready to work with Trump grin grin grin grin. Na una type Trump dey find ? Abi wetin PDP wan help them do, building the Mexico fence or what !!

I thought i was the only on that found it to be a joke. Some bunch of jokers that are not even in power.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by amanikondo: 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
true2home:

I think so many people were disappointed and did not go to work today. There was no traffic today and enjoy the smooth ride.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by greenermodels: 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
true2home:
I'm contemplating getting me a gun for the safety of my family now. This could get nasty and out of hand very quick. Having an option is always better than not having one at all. Nigeria has its good and bad but it my first home always. I love all her imperfections and hope to contribute to her development to what i will like to see

i believe trump is not as bad as the establishment media paints him in bad light and that distorts the public image of him, Obama foisted buhari on us,they deployed soldiers in Ghana when we went on presidential polls, they issued threatening and lengthy public statement with Britain's Cameron on the evil that would befall us if buhari should lose without doing much to even sound political correct about it,Hilary is a war monger who can actually deploy troops even in Nigeria, we need an American president that would actually mind American business and believe me, most illegal immigrants are going nowhere.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
Wow
A different perspective. So you think Nigerians didnt vote for Bubu, but Obama pushed him onto us ? If i remember/correct, Obama has not even stepped foot into Nigeria before.

greenermodels:
i believe trump is not as bad as the establishment media paints him in bad light and that distorts the public image of him, Obama foisted buhari on us,they deployed soldiers in Ghana when we went on presidential polls, they issued threatening and lengthy public statement with Britain's Cameron on the evil that would befall us if buhari should lose without doing much to even sound political correct about it,Hilary is a war monger who can actually deploy troops even in Nigeria, we need an American president that would actually mind American business and believe me, most illegal immigrants are going nowhere.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by amanikondo: 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
greenermodels:

Trump will hardly do all he promised but he will accomplish something (He should make sure is Walls is built with iron and barb wire with high tension electricity connected to it grin grin)
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by greenermodels: 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
mavverick:
Wow
A different perspective. So you think Nigerians didnt vote for Bubu, but Obama pushed him onto us ? If i remember/correct, Obama has not even stepped foot into Nigeria before.

i forgot to add that buhari's campaign was managed by the same company that managed Obama's own using the same change mantra. take a holistic view of the whole scenario and you would realise that buhari was foisted on us but we voted him in response to the external stimuli.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
@ skimanski, segcymoor, spyder880, abdulwastecx....etc

Good morning all.

I have a land in Isheri north from Opic, I need a good suggestions on who to award the building contractor to, I have already contacted one of my favorite builders here but it seems he is busy with another project right now. I need to start this project ASAP since I have some funds to go all the way to carcass right now.

Below is a picture of something similar to what I have in mind. A 4 bedrooms duplex in front and a pair of 2 bedrooms flat in the backitchen.

Egun, Hajj Mufu....over to you!

Thanks.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
Qc1:

Good morning all.

I have a land in Isheri north from Opic, I need a good suggestions on who to award the building contractor to, I have already contacted one of my favorite builders here but it seems he is busy with another project right now. I need to start this project ASAP since I have some funds to go all the way to carcass right now.

Below is a picture of something similar to what I have in mind. A 4 bedrooms duplex in front and a pair of 2 bedrooms flat in the backitchen.

Thanks.

I recommend Brabusine. Naa joke i dey ooo.
Oga Qc1 how is canada! I heard immigrants and some americans are relocating even heard the canada immigrants website don crashed.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
[size=20pt]QC1 my friend. Abeg Make una dey find me house for Canada o. this U.S election get as e be o.[/size]

Qc1:

Good morning all.

Thanks.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
back2sender:

Oga Qc1 how is canada! I heard immigrants and some americans are relocating even heard the canada immigrants website don crashed.

Yes o.....

LOL.... grin grin ; grin

Why do you think naija is the way to go for now? Even boys for Canada wan run go naija kiakia!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
3strikes:

[size=20pt]QC1 my friend. Abeg Make una dey find me house for Canada o. this U.S election get as e be o.[/size]

grin grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
3strikes:

grin grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
3strikes:

I hear say Canada website don Crash grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
Did you say Brabus? If na play abeg stop am o. no come give person heart attack o.

back2sender:

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
Na so i hear o

erico2k2:

I hear say Canada website don Crash grin grin grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abdulwastecx(m): 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
Qc1:

Good morning all.

Thanks.

We can do this, since we are not that busy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 12:15am On Nov 10, 2016
See chairman
I don't know isheri north very well. But I have been inside the lagos state scheme 6 years ago or so.
This was when a nearby river used to overflow.

Is yours lagos side or ogun side.
I wonder what the soil condition is there. I was told raft was a definite 6 years back.

Qc1:

Good morning all.

Thanks.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by oludarekehinde(m): 12:36am On Nov 10, 2016
Time to invest in new Lagos is NOW!
Both Foreigners & Nigerians are already investing in Ibeju-lekki.

Don't be left out!
UPTOWN and BROOKSVILLE COURTS in Osoroko, along the Lekki free Trade zone, Ibeju-lekki Lagos is selling.
Title CofO
Price N3.5

Neighbouring attraction centres
*Lekki FreeTrade Zone
*New sea port
*Dangote Refinery
*Lacampangine Tropicana Resort
*Ibeju-lekki LCDA
*Akodo General Hospital

Immediate allocation & issuance of Documents

Developed & Managed by
EUC HOMES
For Inspection call Dare on
+2348053690928
+2348065738438

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 1:50am On Nov 10, 2016
mavverick:
See chairman
I don't know isheri north very well. But I have been inside the lagos state scheme 6 years ago or so.
This was when a nearby river used to overflow.

Is yours lagos side or ogun side.
I wonder what the soil condition is there. I was told raft was a definite 6 years back.

Thanks boss. Mine is inLagos side and I'm thinking of what you just said too. I really don't want to do raft unless I absolutely have to.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Daboomb: 1:53am On Nov 10, 2016
true2home:

You are right, Americans "always' do the right thing! grin grin

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Daboomb: 1:56am On Nov 10, 2016
abdulwastecx:

I generally dont do endorsement but l do this one, for you.

Reputation counts, and you have it.

If anyone disagrees, let him say so NOW.

BTW: This does not stop the Client from doing his due-diligence.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 1:59am On Nov 10, 2016
@ mavverick

I just confirmed that that the land in in Ogun state side. And I may need raft!

Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 2:02am On Nov 10, 2016
abdulwastecx:

My boss....like how much do you think I should budget with/without raft for carcass?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Daboomb: 2:23am On Nov 10, 2016
What is the cause of these massive protest across the USA?
Burning the American flag inside America?
Shouting "Not my President"! Scary?

Read more here: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/trump-win-sparks-riots-across-9225317

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 4:22am On Nov 10, 2016
mavverick:
Oga

Thanks for the compliment; you will also be able to build your own house by God’s grace (if you have not done so already), AMEN. For now it’s just the last leg that one is trying to wrap up.

You see the Journey in the last 18 months has been very challenging, interesting, good learning curve and I can only thank God. You know people like us don’t like noise on top kobo-kobo project, and when you look at what Otedola et all are doing, you know we are tiny when compared.

I am thinking of writing something called “Building from the diaspora”. It’s a summary of my experience so far. I have advised other friends especially from diaspora about building in Nigeria. It’s definitely not for the faint hearted. The pleasure is when it is all done, may God give us the strength, good health to enjoy what we have worked hard for and keep us away from those whose sole aim is to do evil/ cheat others using their deceptive techniques. AMEN

Looking beautiful. I know you will get it right, enjoy your house my man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (3669) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RockOfAgesAlumi(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.