Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4367987 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (3662) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by InvertedHammer: 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
wanaj0:
There are reasons that makes it cheaper.

Firstly, there are 'standards' of materials. Such we don't have in Nigeria especially with wood. They have invested a lot in machinery that help them to mass produced standard materials.

Secondly, the infrastructure supports such construction practice. We have people building in places that delivery trucks cannot even reach. Is that where you will ask a crane to go to.

Thirdly, things are handled by professionals with great attention to details. Before you start construction you do a 'constructability' review that help to understand how the construction will be done and the issues that will arise. Still remember the IPP being constructed in Nigeria where they forgot that the turbine floated on the barge cannot pass under the bridge! Imagine how many of such 'little' things you will experience in Nigeria. Will you pay for the relocation of PHCN poles/wires for the truck carrying the roof carcass to get access to your site.

Now most equipment that are used on site use electrical power. Are you willing to provide uninterrupted power throughout the duration of your build with adequate lifting facilities? Ordinary steel scaffold we are not willing to provide hence the use of bamboo!

You don't need a crane to lift those on 1 or 2-storey buildings. Do they use crane to move overhead water tanks unto towers? I have seen it done. They lift them one at a time. Instead of having carpenters nailing the work in place, they use nail guns. It makes construction easy. Truth be told. Our people can afford all these. A tool pays for itself over time. It is just that the artisans are more interested in stomach infrastructure than investing in tools.

Any vehicle that delivers wood to your site can deliver these.
Remember the only tools needed here are nails, hammer, saw and most importantly measuring device. As I stated, give the same tools to Nigerian workers and they will still find ways to screw it up. Heck! Give them cranes and vehicles, they will still screw it up. I don't believe it is lack of equipment/tools. They take pride in bad workmanship.
/

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
kenazuu:

Hello Boss, did you import your toilet seat or you bought it in Nigeria? very nice

I bought it here at Iyaganku, it's made in Nigeria.

We need to get together one day Sir. You're keeping all the Elebu life dey chop alone grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
InvertedHammer:

You don't need a crane to lift those on 1 or 2-storey buildings. Do they use crane to move overhead water tanks unto towers? I have seen it done. They lift them one at a time. Instead of having carpenters nailing the work in place, they use nail guns. It makes construction easy. Truth be told. Our people can afford all these. A tool pays for itself over time. It is just that the artisans are more interested in stomach infrastructure than investing in tools.

Remember the only tools needed here are nails, hammer, saw and most importantly measuring device. As I stated, give the same tools to Nigerian workers and they will still find ways to screw it up. Heck! Give them cranes and vehicles, they will still screw it up. I don't believe it is lack of equipment/tools. They take pride in bad workmanship.
/

So here's my challenge, Skimanski we can agree bangs out good work. Maybe he can chime in to educate us on why he's not using prefab rafters.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ice4u999(m): 1:15am On Mar 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

The reason the oyinbos do it is that it's actually cheaper this way.

Just because the oyinbos are doing it doesn't make it cheap.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ice4u999(m): 1:19am On Mar 29, 2017
InvertedHammer:

/

They lift it with what?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 29, 2017
ice4u999:

Just because the oyinbos are doing it doesn't make it cheap.

It's cheaper and cost effective as well as efficient. This is exactly why the oyinbos use it.

You can continue to argue baselessly but I've built many homes from scratch here so I talk based on direct experience.

+++++++++++++++++

For those with an open mind, please watch this YouTube. You don't necessarily need a lift boom to install rafters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArVneklzGEI

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Forum Topic Moderator
State
GA

Right behind you, Ken. If for no other reason than insurance, go with factory trusses. They are certified to hold the load specified, and the liability shifts to them. You make them, your insurance carrier may not insure the structure.
In addition, by the time you do a layout and build each truss, you could have bought and installed factory trusses, and the cost, including your labor would exceed the cost of factory trusses.
Larry

Half of communication is listening, and you can't listen with your mouth.

++++++++++++++++

Re: Cost Of Trusses Vs Stick Built

We've done it both ways many times, and the honest answer is unless your upto snuff and doing hand cut rafters on a regular basis, it takes time to figure them out and get them perfect, and time equals money. More times than not we just use trusses and once all the dust settles it becomes a wash since the added expense of the trusses is offset with the speedy installation time compared to hand framing rafters.

For what you have look at it this way-how long will it take you to measure/layout the rafter, fit it to be sure everything is tight joint wise, then duplicate it for the remaining 37/38 rafters you will need. I promise before your half way done cutting rafters I/we will have set your entire house and be ready for sheathing.

Boils down to..what's your time worth. The trusses are already pre engineered, stamped and ready to install. Rafters costs less material wise but naturally take longer to cut install.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by InvertedHammer: 2:05am On Mar 29, 2017
ice4u999:

They lift it with what?

They lift them with a winch.

Some get creative by using forklift.

Only in steel roofing or when very big construction companies are involved that have I seen a crane used. You can achieve the same result with less power tools.

If you bring them to a site, those workers will find ways to lift them at the right price. It is just that we refuse to use our brain.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 29, 2017
InvertedHammer:

Only in steel roofing or when very big construction companies are involved that have I seen a crane used. You can achieve the same result with less power tools.

For my 2 story building, they actually just used ropes, they are not that heavy.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by InvertedHammer: 2:20am On Mar 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

For my 2 story building, they actually just used ropes, they are not that heavy.

Exactly.

I just watched your video. What else can I say?

Our builders are mentally lazy. I still question how a busy contractor will have his/her clients buy bamboos and 1x12 for decking. They can configure steel poles and reusable base. If the cost of decking wood, nail and bamboo is N400k. A client will gladly pay N200k for those in each decking if presented as an option. For a three decking house, it will put atleast N600k or say N500k if discounted in the pocket of the contractor. The same goes for plastering the outside of a house instead of wasting money on 2x4s and planks. Building equipment pay for themselves over time. Ten jobs will be enough to offset the cost of procuring the equipment. The clients and contractor will be happy.

There is a lot of unnecessary waste in building in Nigeria. A builder that goes around this logistics challenges will have his/her profit margin grow exponentially. All it takes is sitting down and THINKING.

The first iphone was good. But today we have iphone 7 because oyibo knows that good things can be made better. Mercedes190 was good but Mercedes S63 AMG is better. We need to keep improving. Improvement doesn't necessarily mean more expensive, it means more efficient.
/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ice4u999(m): 3:07am On Mar 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

It's cheaper and cost effective as well as efficient. This is exactly why the oyinbos use it.

You can continue to argue baselessly but I've built many homes from scratch here so I talk based on direct experience.

+++++++++++++++++

For those with an open mind, please watch this YouTube. You don't necessarily need a lift boom to install rafters.

Forum Topic Moderator
State
GA

Right behind you, Ken. If for no other reason than insurance, go with factory trusses. They are certified to hold the load specified, and the liability shifts to them. You make them, your insurance carrier may not insure the structure.
In addition, by the time you do a layout and build each truss, you could have bought and installed factory trusses, and the cost, including your labor would exceed the cost of factory trusses.
Larry

++++++++++++++++

We've done it both ways many times, and the honest answer is unless your upto snuff and doing hand cut rafters on a regular basis, it takes time to figure them out and get them perfect, and time equals money. More times than not we just use trusses and once all the dust settles it becomes a wash since the added expense of the trusses is offset with the speedy installation time compared to hand framing rafters.

For what you have look at it this way-how long will it take you to measure/layout the rafter, fit it to be sure everything is tight joint wise, then duplicate it for the remaining 37/38 rafters you will need. I promise before your half way done cutting rafters I/we will have set your entire house and be ready for sheathing.

Boils down to..what's your time worth. The trusses are already pre engineered, stamped and ready to install. Rafters costs less material wise but naturally take longer to cut install.

I respect you a lot but don't insult me by saying I ague baselessly. That I won't take from you because I am not one of these guys on nairaland you talk down at.

Take this warning as a respect. Trust me I know how to insult old people that don't respect themselves.

We are all trying to learn here.

Trust me you are not the only one that has built houses from scratch. I don't build I pay people to buy build and I watch them build.

As soon as somebody argue against some of you guys that thinks you own nairaland then the next thing is insult.

Know this I don't need you for shit and I repeat I won't reply to your insult this one time because I respect my elders.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by InvertedHammer: 3:24am On Mar 29, 2017
We must commend some builders here who show details of their works. Come to think of it, they are under no obligation(s) to do so. I bet some people have learned a few things from the work of Spyder880, Skimanski and a host of others. Morealso, price updates by chekinaut and the stone roofing guy have been very helpful.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 3:55am On Mar 29, 2017
ice4u999:

I respect you a lot but don't insult me by saying I ague baselessly. That I won't take from you because I am not one of these guys on nairaland you talk down at.

Take this warning as a respect. Trust me I know how to insult old people that don't respect themselves.

We are all trying to learn here.

Trust me you are not the only one that has built houses from scratch. I don't build I pay people to buy build and I watch them build.

As soon as somebody argue against some of you guys that thinks you own nairaland then the next thing is insult.

Know this I don't need you for shit and I repeat I won't reply to your insult this one time because I respect my elders.

Listen, you're full of shyte, I'm not your elder.

Go jump in lake and I don't ask for respect from insolent twits.

You quoted me and in a nonsensical manner.

Oh, I'm also not going to go back and forth with you on this because frankly you're a non-entity.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 3:57am On Mar 29, 2017
InvertedHammer:
We must commend some builders here who show details of their works. Come to think of it, they are under no obligation(s) to do so. I bet some people have learned a few things from the work of Spyder880, Skimanski and a host of others. Morealso, price updates by chekinaut and the stone roofing guy have been very helpful.

Absolutely.

Those guys have a solid system in place that the ministry of housing should just reach out to them for guidance.

It is hard work though and especially looking at the dynamics of Nigeria.

Quite right that they don't have to show us, I am personally grateful that they do though and it's a shame that some incorrigible elements have made it unappealing to them to share anymore.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 4:03am On Mar 29, 2017
ice4u999:

Lol old idiot. You asshole with experience building houses in America but same idiot can't apply the same method on his built in Nigeria. Dumb Bleep

grin

A closet fan cheesy

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 4:06am On Mar 29, 2017
Does anyone know if plumbing equipments have gone down in price?

I need to furnish my gateman house sooner than later. Will need a simple toilet and small sink.

Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ice4u999(m): 4:08am On Mar 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Oh, I'm also not going to go back and forth with you on this because frankly you're a non-entity.

Please if you know that you have houses built in America like you claim please post it here for us to see.

You poor rat you can deceive other not me.

I will gladly jump into a lake to take a swim not for gays like you.

I have experience, I have experience come and do it let's see. Instead of running your fat mouth. Idiot

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ice4u999(m): 4:10am On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=EgunMogaji post=55052418]Does anyone know if plumbing equipments have gone down in price?

I need to furnish my gateman house sooner than later. Will need a simple toilet and small sink.

Thanks.[/quote

If you want to furnish your gateman house go furnish it no one need to know. All you do is talk

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ice4u999(m): 4:12am On Mar 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

+++++++++++++++++

Forum Topic Moderator
State
GA

Larry

++++++++++++++++

We are here talking about houses and this old melumelu is here posting videos of tree house. Show us videos of your own house. Old poo

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ice4u999(m): 4:14am On Mar 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Absolutely.

Those guys have a solid system in place that the ministry of housing should just reach out to them for guidance.

It is hard work though and especially looking at the dynamics of Nigeria.

Quite right that they don't have to show us, I am personally grateful that they do though and it's a shame that some incorrigible elements have made it unappealing to them to share anymore.

They show real built not that gateman house of yours

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ice4u999(m): 4:20am On Mar 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

all I need is your real name and state in America and I will prove to people on nairaland that you are nothing but just a fat old pig. I guess then they will know who the non entity is

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ice4u999(m): 4:32am On Mar 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

grin

A closet fan cheesy

People run their mouth so much then you become curious to actually know what they have. Only to find out that they are full of poo. As a reasonable person, you move ahead and leave them to their stupidity

O somebody tried starting a thread but failed oops.

You built so many houses in America but nor to show. Bloody lair deceive those in Nigeria not those of us.

O because oyinbo people do it so it is correct. This just goes to show how much of an ass kisser you are.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 5:00am On Mar 29, 2017
rabcnesbit:
Hello. There does not seem to be much information about uPVC windows. Anybody has experience using them. Are they cheaper than aluminum, and are they durable? Thank you

We talked about them a while back. I'm not sure if it's on this thread or another one.

There was a vendor that posted on it. I'll see if I can find it.

I personally prefer them but it is not as common as aluminum as you probably know. I did get a quote and it wasn't that much higher than aluminum.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

See this thread, click it and it will take you back in time and you can start reading from there.

kolaa007:
When buying or having a home built, it is important to take windows into consideration.
Windows provide our homes with light, warmth, and ventilation, but they can also negatively impact a home’s energy efficiency.Good windows will bring out the beauty of your home and likewise a bad window will make your house very ugly.People taking pride in the appearance of their home goes back as long as we can remember. In many ways, our home becomes an extension of who we are. Doors and, in particular, your Windows, are the first thing family and friends see when they pay you a visit and that first impression is incredibly hard to shift.

Why you should Choose PVC Windows

1. PVC windows are the Number One in energy efficiency
The frame of a window plays a decisive role in promoting energy and cost-efficient thermal insulation. Window profiles made of PVC score top marks when compared with aluminium or wooden windows. They have better insulation values and are able to reduce energy and heating costs. There is a particularly high energy saving potential when using PVC window frames in the passive house standard. Today, passive house windows can be manufactured efficiently and cost-effectively using state-of-the-art PVC profiles and the now quite common triple glazing.

2. PVC windows have a very good cost-benefit ratio
PVC windows offer clear-cut cost advantages, both in procurement and throughout the entire life cycle. Timber frames are approximately 20-30 % more expensive than PVC profiles, and aluminium windows cost 30 % more again representing the most expensive alternative. Based on the high energy-saving potential and minimal maintenance throughout the entire service life of more than 50 years, costs are also saved in the long-term.

3. PVC windows are easy to care for
High quality PVC windows are extremely easy to care for and require minimal maintenance. Wooden windows, on the other hand, have to be glazed just about every two years and painted every 5 years. State-of-the-art PVC granule is extremely resistant to weather conditions and light-fast. To clean the window frames all you need is dishwashing liquid due to the easy-care properties of the smooth profile surfaces. You will find more information on the care of PVC windows on our Info Page Tips on caring for PVC windows.

4. PVC windows are remarkably durable
As opposed to windows made of wood PVC windows have a particularly long service life. High
quality windows stand out with their distortion resistance and high level of functionality for years and years. Based on their long service live of at least 50 years PVC windows are an excellent investment, also with regard to maintaining a property’s value.

5. PVC windows boast an excellent eco balance
PVC windows are 100 % recyclable and therefore resource-saving. 40 % of all gas and oil reserves in the world are used for heating and for supplying energy to buildings, whereas just 4 % go into the production of plastics of which just 1 % are used for PVC. Besides being recyclable, the durability and low levels of pollution during the production of PVC profiles help produce an excellent eco-balance and contribute towards protection of the environment. PVC windows last much longer than wooden windows and consume substantially less energy during the manufacturing process.

Contact us at FKJ Ventures

19b Bola Ajibola street off Allen Avenue Ikeja Lagos

07038937391 (Mr Folorunsho Kolawole)

Kolaa007@yahoo.com
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by akinolaolujide(m): 6:35am On Mar 29, 2017
InvertedHammer:

Exactly.

I just watched your video. What else can I say?

Our builders are mentally lazy. I still question how a busy contractor will have his/her clients buy bamboos and 1x12 for decking. They can configure steel poles and reusable base. If the cost of decking wood, nail and bamboo is N400k. A client will gladly pay N200k for those in each decking if presented as an option. For a three decking house, it will put atleast N600k or say N500k if discounted in the pocket of the contractor. The same goes for plastering the outside of a house instead of wasting money on 2x4s and planks. Building equipment pay for themselves over time. Ten jobs will be enough to offset the cost of procuring the equipment. The clients and contractor will be happy.

There is a lot of unnecessary waste in building in Nigeria. A builder that goes around this logistics challenges will have his/her profit margin grow exponentially. All it takes is sitting down and THINKING.

The first iphone was good. But today we have iphone 7 because oyibo knows that good things can be made better. Mercedes190 was good but Mercedes S63 AMG is better. We need to keep improving. Improvement doesn't necessarily mean more expensive, it means more efficient.
/
Most of you guys are what Yorubas call enu dun rofo. Cos you have built a few all of a sudden you know all the problems construction faces in Naija. but if a carpentre charges you for most of these tools you will start speaking plenty grammer . Am still asking you sir is it the same rate you are paying ?

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by akinolaolujide(m): 6:49am On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=InvertedHammer post=55051908]

If you bring them to a site, those workers will find ways to lift them at the right price. It is just that we refuse to use our these timbre will be between 290-350dollars per piece pls someone help convert that. How many of you will i tell to bring like 6k for a 2x6 and u will not report me here on nairaland that i want to rub you ease lets be realistic and stop chasing shadows abeg.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Flaghouse1: 7:15am On Mar 29, 2017
InvertedHammer:

/

The truth is that most of our artisans refuse not to upgrade and move with times,what stops a carpenter from investing in a nail gun and other technologically advanced tools in the carrying out thier works on the site.

Remember those days you hardly find mechanic workshop that have diagnostic equipment but these days some of them are moving with time by upgrading their workshop with the needed tools to match newer models of cars or else they loose customers to the auto Marts in town,
I believe our artisan-bricklayer,tiler,carpenter need to improve and invest in modern tools which makes the job easier and faster,with time the amount invested in these tools will be defrayed over time as people will prefer to patronize the guy with e latest tool in town
Instead they prefer to analyze required material based on unsicientific/manual methods which gives room for cheating by assuming you need say 20 cartons of tiles to tile a room of 12 by 12

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by skimanski(m): 7:18am On Mar 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

So here's my challenge, Skimanski we can agree bangs out good work. Maybe he can chime in to educate us on why he's not using prefab rafters.

My oga. I am of the opinion that the process isn't cheaper. First is that you won't even get a saw mill in Nigeria that will saw your wood accurately here. And even if. The cost will be high and at the end client wouldn't allow that cost to be transferred to them. So we live and Nigeria keep working towards bettter and neater ways to do Structures, hoping that one day we break all barriers.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 7:19am On Mar 29, 2017
ice4u999:

all I need is your real name and state in America and I will prove to people on nairaland that you are nothing but just a fat old pig. I guess then they will know who the non entity is

Oya give him back to back ooo
He can insult for Africa.. I can remember the last time I posted my Roofing sheet ads here..
He Quote and Replied
"I wouldn't buy one screw from you"
As if I force him grin grin
My Loyal client will surely patronise me.. Infact Aliamudulilahi.. Eru ndupe..
Becos 90% of my clients are from this great forum..

Empty barrel make lot of Noise tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 29, 2017
skimanski:

My oga. I am of the opinion that the process isn't cheaper. First is that you won't even get a saw mill in Nigeria that will saw your wood accurately here. And even if. The cost will be high and at the end client wouldn't allow that cost to be transferred to them. So we live and Nigeria keep working towards bettter and neater ways to do Structures, hoping that one day we break all barriers.

I trust your opinion Sir because you're in the thick of things.

Hopefully one day we'll get there. I can't argue the fact that you will need arrow straight wood. Something I've yet to find in Ibadan.

Thank you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by InvertedHammer: 7:41am On Mar 29, 2017
akinolaolujide:

Most of you guys are what Yorubas call enu dun rofo. Cos you have built a few all of a sudden you know all the problems construction faces in Naija. but if a carpentre charges you for most of these tools you will start speaking plenty grammer . Am still asking you sir is it the same rate you are paying ?
/

Why would a carpenter charge for tools? Does a carpenter come empty handed to site? We are advocating that they upgrade their tools and skills. Some basic masonry jobs are now going to the Togolese and Ghanians. There are reasons why the Arabs and Lebanese are taking over road constructions. Nigerians would rather put money in showing off than upgrading their businesses.

You know a job that will take them one week will be done in 2 days with the right tools. He will have more opportunities to get other jobs. It is called good time management. We are tslking about efficiency and you are talking about price. Have you seen anyone complain because his/her mechanic used OBD II scanner for diagnostics? These tools are very much affordable. A good tool saves time, money and effort.
\

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 29, 2017
The issues being raised are the difference between good and great.

It is also why Lebanese and other foreigners are cornering the commercial construction industry.

Rather than improve ourselves, we continue to make excuses until it is too late.

This is the story of nitel, it is the story of Omo, it is a Nigerian story. The refusal to take any steps to improve

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 29, 2017
oyb:
The issues being raised are the difference between good and great.

It is also why Lebanese and other foreigners are cornering the commercial construction industry.

Rather than improve ourselves, we continue to make excuses until it is too late.

This is the story of nitel, it is the story of Omo, it is a Nigerian story. The refusal to take any steps to improve

Some do get it though.

A builder in here recently used premixed cement and a concrete pump.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (3662) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: stnkembu(m), Geld(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.