Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4367995 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (3662) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
Juokorow:

How is this done for a concrete flat roof terrace?

Can a lightning even affect a concrete flat roof terrace? Enquiry mind wants to know.

Oya @EgunMogaji, go google this o.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
mufutau55:

Can a lightning even affect a concrete flat roof terrace? Enquiry mind wants to know.

Hajji M.

Absolutely, based on what I've read.

Lightning strike is simply shopping for the best (most least resistance) path to ground.

It doesn't care if you're the Empire State Building, the grassy knoll, baseball player on the mound, flat roof top of any make, car, airplane, space shuttle, ship, dog, snake, roadway, tree, etc

All these examples have been hit by strikes grin

But I will submit some search results.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FreeWorld23: 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Why did Christopher Columbus travel the world? Why are you where you are living and not in Nigeria?

The benefit if my travel and experience is partly to enable me to be educated.

Part of the benefit of that education is knowning that Nigeria is not on Mars and Nigeria is not unique and Nigerian weather system is the same as some other parts of the world.

My friend, I will always improve my life in Nigeria by using what I learnt in the US to improve my stock.

My architect is a Nigerian, a Nairalander and he doesn't live in the US but he specifically included a lighting arrestor schedule to my "approved" building plan.

You should be more open minded, sometimes you sound more of a close minded old fart than I am and I'm supposed to be the grumpy old geezer grin
hmmmmm I hear u.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
FreeWorld23:
sorry to dig up this.

I have been reading same health risk about asbestos online here but in reality, 50% (if i am not wrong) of nigerians still use it especially in low/middle class area. I expect those living there to be dead by now cos i was also raised in a home with asbestos.

I could remember how many new houses i can count with asbestos roofing when i went to roof a building in badagry last year.

If there is health risk using it, why cant govt ban it once and for all cos i am taking that health risk as a shyt talk.
You may have a point though. It's used in my place too since late 80s till date.
I think it all boils down to the extent of exposure.
The risk comes mainly through inhalation of the dust. It's insoluble in water, so the risk from rain water over it is minimal.
I reckon those at possible risk are those working at the production plant and those fixing it.
Even though we don't hear of rampant case of lung related cancer in nigeria, one can't be too careful as such pronouncement is made after detailed research.
Perhaps our system in nigeria is tough and requires more exposure level than the whites. ?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
EgunMogaji:

No badging at all Sir. We go farther when we pull each other along.
I plugged your numbers into my spreadsheet as a guide when dealing with electrician.
Thanks.

Then you know say Electrician go feed him family... Add Labor, oga mi o.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Memejem: 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
Asbestos is proven to be carcinogenic. Which means is increases the risk of one getting cancer and in large enough amounts one will most likely fall ill. It's not immediate death. All those old people that fall sick and dies and nobody knows why. People start getting cough They'll start calling it spiritual attack but never took them to hospital. Theyll just say "they were sick for a long time" it mutates DNA and that's how cancer is born.

Also roofing materials if not damaged may not release enough material for one to breath in all the damaging materials. But over time it will corrode.

Asbestos is a known and proven carcinogenic all over the world. There are many reports and investigations carried out all across the globe. Banned in many countries. But nigeria doesn't seem to have control over products that are imported into the country.

A word is enough for the wise. If you carry out your own independent research you will see the results. Just because generations before us were ignorant and didn't know the implications of what they did doesn't not mean we that are enlightened should repeat the same.

But if you want to you are free to use Asbestos if in fact it's not banned in nigeria. But i just thought I'd share.

FreeWorld23:
sorry to dig up this.

I have been reading same health risk about asbestos online here but in reality, 50% (if i am not wrong) of nigerians still use it especially in low/middle class area. I expect those living there to be dead by now cos i was also raised in a home with asbestos.

I could remember how many new houses i can count with asbestos roofing when i went to roof a building in badagry last year.

If there is health risk using it, why cant govt ban it once and for all cos i am taking that health risk as a shyt talk.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FreeWorld23: 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
gbadexy:

You may have a point though. It's used in my place too since late 80s till date.
The risk comes mainly through inhalation of the dust. It's insoluble in water, so the risk from rain water over it is minimal.
I reckon those at possible risk are those working at the production plant and those fixing it.
Even though we don't hear of rampant case of lung related cancer in nigeria, one can't be too careful as such pronouncement is made after detailed research.
Perhaps our system in nigeria is tough and requires more exposure level than the whites. ?
well said. We can just preach the disadvantage and not condemning it TOTALLY.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
gbadexy:

We have asbestos ceiling in my dads house, everytime I go to sleep and I stare at it, I cringe.

The saving grace is that its not dangerous when left alone and not disturbed.

Nigerians have one of the lowest life expectancy on planet earth - FACT.

Do we know if asbestos is part of what's killing us?

To even repair any house here in the US that was built in the 70s and before requires a special asbestos permit and the task of removing stuff has to be performed by special asbestos outfits.

It's no joke.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
Memejem:
Asbestos is proven to be carcinogenic. Which means is increases the risk of one getting cancer and in large enough amounts one will most likely fall ill. It's not immediate death. All those old people that fall sick and dies and nobody knows why. People start getting cough They'll start calling it spiritual attack but never took them to hospital. Theyll just say "they were sick for a long time" it mutates DNA and that's how cancer is born.

Also roofing materials if not damaged may not release enough material for one to breath in all the damaging materials. But over time it will corrode.

Asbestos is a known and proven carcinogenic all over the world. There are many reports and investigations carried out all across the globe. Banned in many countries. But nigeria doesn't seem to have control over products that are imported into the country.

A word is enough for the wise. If you carry out your own independent research you will see the results. Just because generations before us were ignorant and didn't know the implications of what they did doesn't not mean we that are enlightened should repeat the same.

But if you want to you are free to use Asbestos if in fact it's not banned in nigeria. But i just thought I'd share.

Correct.

I will not use any materials that contain asbestos in my house. This is a benefit of education and traveling the world.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FreeWorld23: 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
Memejem:

I understand your point sir and I won't want to argue further cos what we preach about it won't stop people who can't afford aluminium to buy it. Tho I am yet to see or read about a death case caused by asbestos in Nigeria. Only God kills when the time reach
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
mufutau55:

Then you know say Electrician go feed him family... Add Labor, oga mi o.

Hajji M.

Of course Sir.

All labor is on a separate line. I separate materials from labor.

By the way, all the trades were given "inkan awe".

I want everyone that worked on my site to send prayers to my family because we treated them well during construction Sir.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
EgunMogaji:

We have asbestos ceiling in my dads house, everytime I go to sleep and I stare at it, I cringe.

The saving grace is that its not dangerous when left alone and not disturbed.

Nigerians have one of the lowest life expectancy on planet earth - FACT.

Do we know if asbestos is part of what's killing us?

To even repair any house here in the US that was built in the 70s and before requires a special asbestos permit and the task of removing stuff has to be performed by special asbestos outfits.

It's no joke.
It slipped my mind that it is used as ceiling too! That is not advisable by any stretch.
It's still a bit removed from the immediate environment high up as a roof. Inside, it breaks easily coupled with gradual deterioration from the heat from the roof.
Perhaps coats of paint limits the dust emission indoor but that is not a chance I would be willing to take.
Gypsum based materials like plasterboard and wall screeding are still the safest with the benefit of being fireproof.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Of course Sir.
I want everyone that worked on my site to send prayers to my family because we treated them well during construction Sir.

Very good.. we should not contribute to poverty in Nigeria but try to relieve some of it... Thx.

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by write2obi(m): 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
FreeWorld23:
we build tall building here and earth rod is what i see them use.

People building bungalow shouldn't even talk about thunder arrestors cos they are meant for tall buildings unless they want to do over sabi.
But if your bungalow is standing alone( no other building close to yours), then i think it becomes necessary, cos lightening attack the tallest object within sight.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Of course Sir.

You are a good man sir...

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FreeWorld23: 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
write2obi:

But if your bungalow is standing alone( no other building close to yours), then i think it becomes necessary, cos lightening attack the tallest object within sight.
it isnt. You can choose to do it. "I" am okay with earth rod for a bungalow.

I know many ppl do come online to preach what they don't practice. (Majority of bungalows in naija dont have it) I am just a kinda dude who focus on reality rather than imagination and expectation.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
mufutau55:

Hajji M.
Yes it can, this is as a result of charged electrons around it. grin grin
I saw this so I thought I share it after this yeye people play rubbish waste MAN time angry angry

A cloud-to-ground lightning bolt's main objective is to find the path of least resistance from the cloud to deep into the ground. Most houses are filled with many potential routes for lightning to follow in its journey. This can include gas and water pipes, electric lines, phone lines, cable TV/internet lines, gutters, downspouts, metal window frames - anything conductive in a house is 'fair game' for the lightning to follow. Lightning doesn't need conductive objects to reach ground, however - it's just forged its way through miles of air, so conductive objects in a house are a mere 'convenience' that it will use if they are available. AT RIGHT: Lightning strikes a tree and house in Charleston, West Virginia in 1998.

Lightning passing through a house will often 'branch' and utilize more than one path to ground at a time. It can also jump through the air from one conductive path to another in what is called a side flash. For example, lightning may first connect to electric lines in the attic of a house, then jump to better-grounded water pipes on the first or second floor. Lightning can connect to gutters, then jump to a window frame as a 'stepping stone' to the electrical system or water pipes. All or part of bolts have been seen jumping from wall outlets to sink faucets and even across rooms!

Unprotected Structure
Animation showing possible lightning paths to ground inside of a house
Lightning current will produce significant damage to a house that is not equipped with a good protection system. Professionally-installed lightning protection systems are expensive and the risk of a direct strike is low, so most homes do not have them.

Lightning presents three main hazards to a house that is hit directly:

Fire danger: The biggest danger lightning poses to a house is fire. Wood and other flammable building materials can easily be ignited anywhere an exposed lightning channel comes in contact with (or passes through) them. It is most common for lightning to start a fire in the attic or roof of a house, as the channel usually has to pass through some of the structural material in the roof before it can reach a more conductive path such as wiring or pipes. When lightning current travels through wires, it will commonly burn them up - presenting a fire ingition hazard anywhere along the affected circuits.

Power surge damage: If lightning chooses any of the home's electrical wiring as its primary or secondary path, the explosive surge can damage even non-electronic appliances that are connected. Even if most of the lightning current takes other paths to ground, the home's electrical system will experience enough of a surge to cause potentially significant damage to anything connected to it, electronics in particular.

Shock wave damage: Another major source of damage from lightning is produced from the explosive shock wave. The shock waves that lightning create is what produces the thunder that we hear, and at close range, these waves can be destructive. Lightning can easily fracture concrete, brick, cinderblock and stone. Brick and stone chimneys are commonly damaged severely by lightning. Lightning's shock waves can blow out plaster walls, shatter glass, create trenches in soil and crack foundations. Shrapnel is a common secondary damage effect, with objects sometimes found embedded in walls!
What about a structure that has no wiring or pipes? It is rare for a house to be devoid of electrically conductive paths to ground, but they do exist - such as camping/fishing cabins. In that case, all bets are off on how the lightning will choose to reach the ground. Again, the lightning has just jumped across miles of non-conductive air, so the lack of wires or pipes won't stop it from passing through a completely non-conductive structure. Such a structure does not provide a person with good lightning protection - so if you are caught in one during a storm, consider moving into a hard-topped automobile which provides a much better degree of safety.
What can you do to stay safe from lightning while inside of your house?

Since we know the common paths lightning can follow in a house (wiring and pipes), the best thing to do is stay away from those paths as best as possible during a storm. Direct contact with them should be avoided. This includes taking a shower or bath, washing hands, doing dishes, typing on a computer, playing video games and using a wired phone, tool or appliance. Metal-framed windows should be avoided. Wireless devices are safe to use (cell phones, cordless phones, remotes, etc).
Direct skin contact with earth ground should also be avoided, as lightning current can travel through soil and across wet/damp concrete. Wear shoes if walking in a basement, garage or patio.

What to do if lightning strikes your house

If your home is hit directly by lightning, your immediate concern should be for any fires that may have been ignited. Call the fire department! Again, the most common place for lightning-caused fires in a home is in the attic, but they can start anywhere the lightning has traveled. Some fires inside the walls and attic may not be immediately apparent and not easily accessible. You should also watch for falling debris from damaged chimneys, shingles or walls.
You should also strongly consider contacting an electrician to have your home's electrical system inspected for any damage that might present a future fire hazard.

Can you get struck by lightning inside of a house?

While it is rare, yes, it is possible to receive a lightning injury inside a house. Burns and electric shock injuries can occur when someone is in direct contact with one of lightning's chosen paths to ground. The most common indoor lightning injuries involve a person talking on a corded phone or resting on/looking out of a metal-framed window. "Side flashes" (discussed above) that jump across rooms can also cause injuries, but are very rare. Indirect shrapnel-related injuries from building materials have also been documented.
How to protect sensitive electronics from a strike

It is nearly impossible to provide 100% protection to sensitive electronics from a direct lightning strike. The best thing to do is to unplug any high-value item you wish to protect during storms, as surge protectors and UPS units can't provide direct-strike protection. Some could argue that the risk of a direct strike to any given house is too low to justify unplugging everything for every storm that passes overhead. It's wise to make sure your homeowner's or renter's insurance covers lightning damage. Your insured expensive electronics can be replaced, after all. However, consider irreplaceables such as the data saved on your computer (photos, videos, work files, etc). You can mitigate that risk by performing frequent offsite backups and/or storing data on an external hard drive that you can unplug when needed.
Should I have a lightning protection system installed?

A professionally-installed and well-grounded lightning protection system will reduce or eliminate the fire and injury hazards if your house happens to be struck directly. You will want to assess the risk of a strike and weigh the costs versus benefits. Insurance may be a more cost-effective option, especially if you live in an area of average to below-average thunderstorm frequency. If you are located in a zone if frequent lightning activity (such as Florida and the Gulf Coast regions of the USA), a protection system may offer more of a benefit.
copied frm http://stormhighway.com/what_happens_when_lightning_strikes_a_house.php

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Memejem: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
When someone gets cancer in a Nigerian hospital have you heard of them trying to trace how said person got the cancer? Or do they try to treat it?

Anyways I've said what I've wanted to say. If people have knowledge and choose to do otherwise they only have themselves to blame should something happen in the future.

P.s. I'm not a sir. I am a female

FreeWorld23:

I understand your point sir and I won't want to argue further cos what we preach about it won't stop people who can't afford aluminium to buy it. Tho I am yet to see or read about a death case caused by asbestos in Nigeria. Only God kills when the time reach

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
Memejem:
When someone gets cancer in a Nigerian hospital have you heard of them trying to trace how said person got the cancer? Or do they try to treat it?

Anyways I've said what I've wanted to say. If people have knowledge and choose to do otherwise they only have themselves to blame should something happen in the future.

And not just that, religious beliefs also requires immediate or near immediate burial of Muslim folks.

Absolutely no autopsy to determine cause of death in most cases.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
Memejem:

Anybody who says going near asbestos is not dangerous is ignorant in 2016,I stand to be corrected, I have seen the dangerous effect of it 1st hand.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
erico2k2:

Anybody who says going near asbestos is not dangerous is ignorant in 2016,I stand to be corrected, I have seen the dangerous effect of it 1st hand.

Maybe it's based on which country we live in.

Agarawu says he dey for some kind desert like that wink

I'm in the US and una dey there for UK, two of the most technological advances countries in the first world.

But I'm not supposed to talk about that. I'm supposed to just shut up and be like Baba Lati grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FreeWorld23: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
Memejem:

noted ma smiley
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FreeWorld23: 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
It still doesn't stop the sale and demands for asbestos. Infact e (garri) dey sell pass indomie. .

You can live in the space, ko kan aye. its not how far but how well
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
FreeWorld23:
It still doesn't stop the sale and demands for asbestos. Infact e (garri) dey sell pass indomie. .

I think you are getting the whole thing wrong, that thing you call asbestos is not asbestos,asbestos is a part of it from back in the days, nowadays that thing you call asbestos no longer contain asbestos,my village has one of the biggest producers of so called asbestos from back in the 80s and late 90s until they stopped.I know how many people few people who died from working there in the 80s and early 90s.The last I know died 2015 this is after leaving that factory as roughly 18 yrs ago, he was diagnosed here in teh Uk to have advance stage cancer,it was fru investigation they realized he worked for this company and he went back to take them to court, case was ongoing, he only lasted 4 months in 9ja.
So bro its not Joke, the ones with materials from the 80s are stable, if you make them unstable it becomes deadly trust me.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
FreeWorld23:

Exactly.

So start showing how well by trying not to stay stuff like:

"Bungalows don't need lightning protection" and "Asbestos is okay".

grin

PS: ibi ti mongbe kan aiye nitori wipe okinye daruko ibe grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
erico2k2:

I think you are getting the whole thing wrong, that thing you call asbestos is not asbestos,asbestos is a part of it from back in the days, nowadays that thing you call asbestos no longer contain asbestos,my village has one of the biggest producers of so called asbestos from back in the 80s and late 90s until the stopped.I no how many people has died from working therein the 80s and early 90s.The last I know died 2015 this is after leaving that factory as roughly 18 yrs ago, he was diagnosed here in teh Uk to have advance stage cancer,it was fru investigation they realized he worked for this company and he went back to take them to court, case was ongoing, he only lasted 4 months in 9ja.
So bro its not Joke, the ones with materials from the 80s are stable, if you make them unstable it becomes deadly trust me.

I sit here and ponder if he's really serious about half of the kakamimi that he posts or if he's sitting there yanking our chains intentionally and laughing his a$$ off.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by write2obi(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
FreeWorld23:

Please bring back your old moniker , this new one like to argue alot grin grin

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
write2obi:

Seriously.

And one would think he'll be on cloud nine from his recent world renowned win wink
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
write2obi:

I have writtne both names down,I have called a Doc to access and fast4ward this case for referral into the behavioral therapy Unit or BCPU grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FreeWorld23: 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Exactly.

So start showing how well by trying not to stay stuff like:

"Bungalows don't need lightning protection" and "Asbestos is okay".

grin

PS: ibi ti mongbe kan aiye nitori wipe okinye daruko ibe grin
lol ,
Egun baba, if you have been picking on ppl, you can't pick on me o. I have survived tougher sections on this forum and I aint giving up soon. angry

If I start defending my claim, this page will keep on Increasing on the same issue which I don't have time for cos I don't 'eat' my words like U.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by P291: 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
erico2k2:

I think you are getting the whole thing wrong, that thing you call asbestos is not asbestos,asbestos is a part of it from back in the days, nowadays that thing you call asbestos no longer contain asbestos,my village has one of the biggest producers of so called asbestos from back in the 80s and late 90s until they stopped.I know how many people few people who died from working there in the 80s and early 90s.The last I know died 2015 this is after leaving that factory as roughly 18 yrs ago, he was diagnosed here in teh Uk to have advance stage cancer,it was fru investigation they realized he worked for this company and he went back to take them to court, case was ongoing, he only lasted 4 months in 9ja.

May his soul rest in peace Sir. I think people who are working in factories, petrochemical companies and some labourers that do inhale cements dust when emptying bag of cement should take cognizance of this also. Safety is paramount.

Thanks for the head up Sir. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FreeWorld23: 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
erico2k2:

i think we need to forward this to federal govt so that ban can be placed on asbestos cos ppl still buy bulks of it daily. I ain't arguing about the disadvantage at all, condemning it totally is what I am not giving up on.

Maybe when I see autopsy result of ppl killed by asbestos in Nigeria then I will finally 'eat' my words.

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (3662) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: opes and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.