Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,518 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' (21573 Views)

Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job / What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? / That Job Can Cause You Heart Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by obyrich(m): 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
I need the risk analysis for people working in the telecom industry as field engineers.

1 Like

Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
If you want to maintain your sanity quit thinking of working for those guys you just mentioned.

I hope you're not ready to be used like a beast of burden while constantly being kept on your toes and end up a frustrated old man. grin
grin grin grin....for a start i dont mind working with them ooo...truckpusher make i first work with them for 3 years then i pack my load... grin cool
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by Truckpusher(m): 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
IzonOwei:
grin grin grin....for a start i dont mind working with them ooo...truckpusher make i first work with them for 3 years then i pack my load... grin cool
You won't pack that I can assure you. grin
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
You won't pack that I can assure you. grin
if i dont pack come and pack me by then... grin grin
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by Truckpusher(m): 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
IzonOwei:
if i dont pack come and pack me by then... grin grin
Make you label me enemy of progress? cheesy
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by Truckpusher(m): 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
obyrich:
I need the risk analysis for people working in the telecom industry as field engineers.
Oshofree , pay and get the information joor! tongue
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
Icon4s:
We know. That's y it is often said that the higher d risk d higher d pay.

There are extra allowances like Hazard allowance to take care of such risks in the Oil and Gas sector. There is also mandatary Periodic medical check ups to detect any ailment early enough so as to commence treatment. Plus, Oil & gas companies run some of d best equipt hospitals in town.

There are also several procautionary measures to prevent workers from some of these toxic & damaging substances. That's where d gospel of Complete PPEs comes in.

Talking abt impotency, na jst to quickly marry after u get land d Oil job & within 5-6 yrs born all ur children close chapter.By then impotency would nt b an issue.
what abt nuclear offices in Nigeria with no hazard pay? Hmmmm. The govt must hear this oooh.
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by Volksfuhrer(m): 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
Icon4s:

Talking abt impotency, na jst to quickly marry after u get land d Oil job & within 5-6 yrs born all ur children close chapter.By then impotency would nt b an issue.

gringringrin
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Make you label me enemy of progress? cheesy
it depends...if you drag me go where me and you go own one OML i go happy follow you... grin grin
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by mojeer678: 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
Icon4s:
We know. That's y it is often said that the higher d risk d higher d pay.

There are extra allowances like Hazard allowance to take care of such risks in the Oil and Gas sector. There is also mandatary Periodic medical check ups to detect any ailment early enough so as to commence treatment. Plus, Oil & gas companies run some of d best equipt hospitals in town.

There are also several procautionary measures to prevent workers from some of these toxic & damaging substances. That's where d gospel of Complete PPEs comes in.

Talking abt impotency, na jst to quickly marry after u land d Oil job & within 5-6 yrs born all ur children close chapter.By then impotency would nt b an issue.

dumb comment, dumber conclusion and scandalous spelling.

1 Like

Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by mojeer678: 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
obyrich:

google is your friend.
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by missbehave247(m): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
Go hard or go home "our normal slogan"
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by flokii: 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
@OP na why oroki herbal mixture and d likes dey.. if men no work na you go feed their family?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Low, Middle And High Income / Skye Bank Sacks 175 / Transport Staff Ask Buhari To Probe Dangote, Say He Is Underpaying For Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.