Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Buhari's Lack Of Economic Team Could Delay 2016 Budget Presentation-senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Lack Of Economic Team Could Delay 2016 Budget Presentation-senate (3523 Views)

Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly / Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) / Essien Ayi Sleeps During 2016 Budget Presentation - See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Lack Of Economic Team Could Delay 2016 Budget Presentation-senate by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2015
Nigeria is not a sane society. Are we on autopilot or what? do people understand the size of Nigeria at all?

Any smart administrator would have embezzled the hell out of their ministries and provided enough cover up.
Re: Buhari's Lack Of Economic Team Could Delay 2016 Budget Presentation-senate by juliusjulius: 9:00am On Aug 25, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session.

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Re: Buhari's Lack Of Economic Team Could Delay 2016 Budget Presentation-senate by fartkay(m): 9:00am On Aug 25, 2015
comment latter

Re: Buhari's Lack Of Economic Team Could Delay 2016 Budget Presentation-senate by frisky2good(m): 9:01am On Aug 25, 2015
I am sure he knows he cannot afford to fail.
Re: Buhari's Lack Of Economic Team Could Delay 2016 Budget Presentation-senate by kenny987(f): 9:04am On Aug 25, 2015
Between GMB, Adesina/Garba and the Perm Sec of the Ministry of Finance, they will come up with the budget. Worst case scenario is to 'suspend' the relevant law and present the budget anyhow just like appointing AMCON chairman with immediate effect without regard for statutory provisions.
Re: Buhari's Lack Of Economic Team Could Delay 2016 Budget Presentation-senate by Myself2(m): 9:11am On Aug 25, 2015
[img][/img]

[size=18pt]The deceitful BODY LANGUAGE of mumuuhari the Daura Dullarrd

God will punish ALL BROOMoids aka LYING LIARS for rigging this sick apology of a kanuri bigot on Nigerians[/size]

Re: Buhari's Lack Of Economic Team Could Delay 2016 Budget Presentation-senate by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 25, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
PMB is only there for fighting his percived enemies and promote his northernisain agenda.

It will be 12 days before he will celebrate his 100. Days in office and he can't pin point any party manifesto he has done.

Show me any PMB achievement so far and I will remember that you are stiLL a goat
Is either u are not in Nigeria or u simply refused to see buhari's body language.
Re: Buhari's Lack Of Economic Team Could Delay 2016 Budget Presentation-senate by menxer: 9:31am On Aug 25, 2015
PedroJP:
This Senate doesn't know anything. They do not know simply English word "Veto".

You took that word out of my mouth.....
In what situation(s) can Presidential Veto power be invoked?grin
Re: Buhari's Lack Of Economic Team Could Delay 2016 Budget Presentation-senate by Agwoden(m): 9:50am On Aug 25, 2015
Body language Government
Re: Buhari's Lack Of Economic Team Could Delay 2016 Budget Presentation-senate by baralatie(m): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2015
GOD HELP NIGERIA
Re: Buhari's Lack Of Economic Team Could Delay 2016 Budget Presentation-senate by mcnuel001(m): 10:03am On Aug 25, 2015
PMB IS gradualy becoming d Ghadafi of nigeria, even in a unitary system of government ministers wud av been apointed by now,fighting coruption alone wont solve our problems.economy is crumbling more and more. Change indeed.
Re: Buhari's Lack Of Economic Team Could Delay 2016 Budget Presentation-senate by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 25, 2015
Mee234:

Is either u are not in Nigeria or u simply refused to see buhari's body language.
*pours water on him* wake up you are hallucinating
Re: Buhari's Lack Of Economic Team Could Delay 2016 Budget Presentation-senate by bjdon: 10:36am On Aug 25, 2015
Buhari supporters have told us not to worry, that ministers are not important. So let's sit and watch how their great leader will run the entire FG with perm secs.
BTW how's the Niara done since May 30th??
Re: Buhari's Lack Of Economic Team Could Delay 2016 Budget Presentation-senate by drss(m): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2015
Since may 29, Nigeria has been on a stand still with no movement and development. Nothing is moving and the 2016 budget debacle may continue till may next year.
Buari was never prepared for leadership and Nigerians will pay darely for it. Expect ministers to be sworn in between nov and dec as Buari shops for angel gabriel and angel micheal to form his cabinet.
Re: Buhari's Lack Of Economic Team Could Delay 2016 Budget Presentation-senate by drss(m): 10:47am On Aug 25, 2015
ThankGOD almighty I never voted for Bu-wari. cheesy
Re: Buhari's Lack Of Economic Team Could Delay 2016 Budget Presentation-senate by PedroJP(m): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2015
menxer:

You took that word out of my mouth.....
In what situation(s) can Presidential Veto power be invoked?grin

This is not just an ordinary veto power as it doesn't need any initial deliberation from any angle to exercise such power. General's veto power can do to presidential veto power
Re: Buhari's Lack Of Economic Team Could Delay 2016 Budget Presentation-senate by fitzmayowa: 11:35am On Aug 25, 2015
Who needs economic team, when PMB's ''body language'' fixes everything, his(PMB) body language will fix the budget...cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Buhari's Lack Of Economic Team Could Delay 2016 Budget Presentation-senate by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
*pours water on him* wake up you are hallucinating

(1) (2) (Reply)

Still Thinking About This Thing Going On In Vegas, The Sin City. See Man & Woman / Comrade Dino Melaye Is A Graduate Of ABU Zaria, Ex S.U.G president / Don Wanny's Mansion Demolished By Federal Govt. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.