Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... (2627 Views)

Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK / PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory / NIPOST Boss Retires, Enoch Ade Ogun Is Acting PMG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by moski5(m): 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
baralatie:

bros it is 95% as a result of GEJ

NO OFFENCE INTENDED

Is it that Gej supporters r blind n deaf or just as "clueless" as Gej. sorry to say but that buffoon would ve killed us all if he stayed àny longer. Imagine the state he left the country Economic shutdown n yet he's moving around happily He ought to be in Jail. Because of the enormity of his clueless and the Almost ruin of our Nation Baba is treated like a hero meanwhile he set the course Gej followed He may have done stuffed but I am not aware cause all around the world The known fact of his administration is Looting Billions n Trillions

On a very serious note Y do you supporters of Gej support him this Much?
Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by bashydemy(m): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
abagoro:

Refineries are working, power has improved and I now biy fuel 87 Naira. Reporting from Rivers State. Before May 29 none of these 3 things were working
Thanks so much for telling them, No matter what you do the son's and daughters darkness will never see the light cos they never witness light during the era of their paymaster..
Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by moski5(m): 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
abagoro:

Refineries are working, power has improved and I now biy fuel 87 Naira. Reporting from Rivers State. Before May 29 none of these 3 things were working

ehmmm not entirely TRUE
fuel has been sold 4 87n 4 awhile but corrupt practices, Power is yet to really improve In benin b4 privatization we used to enjoy 18hrs of light now after d removal of d fixed fee it dropped to less than 7hrs

we r yet to feel d impact of d Refineries

1 Like

Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by psquaret: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
bashydemy:
AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!!

Back at you, May your life be led exactly the way GEJ led us for over 6yrs, May all the promises God has made to you and your entire family be fulfill the way GEJ and his team fulfill their promises to Nigerians during the 2011 electioneering, May your life and your entire generation life be ruin the way all GEJ appointment ruin this country during their time in power.. may all the sorrow that all the people affected during GEJ Govt be upon all your family except GEJ Govt did not know/ have hand in all this... Please will you type AMEN in Bold too?

SAY AMEN MR MAN
Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by jcross19: 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
Are we still campaigning? Op because it seems to me that buhari has forgotten that is in office no more campaigning but till date all I can see here is campaigning. Have you received your unemployed alloweeee? Or you are one of apc internet tout?.
Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by bettercreature(m): 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
bashydemy:
Thank God you can affirm the close to stable electrity can you say that about the GEJ? How about the insecurity? I haven't hear anything about the Boko haram lately but am hearing and seeing about how our NA, NAF and doing the boko boys more harm daily.... sorry your propaganda won't work... Go and do your online registration fast fr PDP
You dont get it,i am stunt PMB supporter but true must be told,he is going to fail if he keep going on like this
Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by baralatie(m): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
moski5:

NO OFFENCE INTENDED

Is it that Gej supporters r blind n deaf or just as "clueless" as Gej. sorry to say but that buffoon would ve killed us all if he stayed àny longer. Imagine the state he left the country Economic shutdown n yet he's moving around happily He ought to be in Jail. Because of the enormity of his clueless and the Almost ruin of our Nation Baba is treated like a hero meanwhile he set the course Gej followed He may have done stuffed but I am not aware cause all around the world The known fact of his administration is Looting Billions n Trillions

On a very serious note Y do you supporters of Gej support him this Much?
the real facts that have unfolded without any form of doubt is that The GEJ administration worked so effectively and delivered a very strong economy that this present PMB administration has needed to do little for every1 to see the results of the GEJ efforts

just name the sector
1.electricity and power
2.refineries
3.FDI flow
4.agric
5.rails
6.airport
etc

it is undeniable and unrivaled
Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by bashydemy(m): 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
psquaret:

SAY AMEN MR MAN
are you still blind by propaganda not to see where i type such a big and bold 3 AMEN up there?
Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by bashydemy(m): 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
bettercreature:
You dont get it,i am stunt PMB supporter but true must be told,he is going to fail if he keep going on like this
And i tell you your wish for him will no happen, PMB is the Messiah of our time, our God given Savior
Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by bashydemy(m): 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
FGN Announcement
Stand for your Right. Be a change Agent.
Go to any fuel station, buy your fuel, calculate
the liters by N87 and pay. Should the attendant
refuse to accept, then do the right thing,
CALL THIS NUMBER
DPR-Department of Petroleum Resources:
Tel: +234 (1) 2790000..
+234 (0) 8056099175

This is the Govt we have been clamoring for, Continue the good work my humble President.
Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by moski5(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
baralatie:

the real facts that have unfolded without any form of doubt is that The GEJ administration worked so effectively and delivered a very strong economy that this present PMB administration has needed to do little for every1 to see the results of the GEJ efforts

just name the sector
1.electricity and power
2.refineries
3.FDI flow
4.agric
5.rails
6.airport
etc

it is undeniable and unrivaled

facts from where Where you in the country b4 May 29 did yu experience the Economic shutdown, etc Poor Power till date in my area power is Yet to improve
Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
bashydemy:
Nigeria in first 100days of Buhari administration.

Good news about Buhari is now coming from NTA network

Reduction of politicians faces from news line all we see now are technocrats.

Stoppage of war drum from Niger delta war lords.

No more dangerous statements coming from our politicians.

Nigerians now look at Boko Haram as bunch of misled Nigerians who are now getting their ass kicked.

Refineries are now working.

Fuel importers are now begging,

Electricity is now at an average of 12 to 15hrs a day.

Ogoni is getting cleanup,

Policing is no longer for only the rich but the poor

Check points have now varnished.

Corrupt government officials are now retiring themselves.

While others are returning their loots voluntarily.

IGR is increasing and external reserve is also rising dramatically,

Now properties in Abuja are cheaper than in many other states.

Government and all agencies are now having a single account TSA.

Our greedy banks are no longer collecting dollars deposits.

Appointment is now based on merit.

Nigerian politicians show less interest to be appointed as ministers.

For over a month there was no statement coming from the first lady and the wife of the president is traveling on commercial flights.

All this is done without a minister, is all done by one man, one mind, one soul without the interference of others.

What will happen to Nigeria after ministers are appointed?

What a change!

What a great leader!!

Sai Baba.

Who gave Niger delta militants war drums to beat
Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by baralatie(m): 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
moski5:

facts from where Where you in the country b4 May 29 did yu experience the Economic shutdown, etc Poor Power till date in my area power is Yet to improve
economic shutdown as you put it never existed.unless you are talking about the economic siege by the major oil marketers when the oil marketers where unsure whether PMB was going to continue the subsidy regime or not and now that the PMB has confided in the claims for subsidy continual (the govt bears the pinch of the subsidy cost).
concerning the electricity,the GEJ had always worked on
1,decentralization of power interest
2,decentralization of power generation
3,supply of fuel to power generation points
4,distribution of power
5,substation
6,tariff,metering and et all

let me address the issue as it affects you and your area concerning power
1.the power generating installed capacity and still expanding is 12000MW but we have a problem with transmission
2,the transmission. and distribution is yet to catch up with the generation.this is primarily due to
1.an outdated transmission line which they are remodelling
2.some transmission supply area need to be redesigned to receive from their primary supply zones
3.vandalisation of transmission equipment
4.debt
5.new emerging towns and areas
6etc
now depending on the area you are located,your performance is hinged the above but I can tell you to be patient because the transmission are continually been worked on.this is because of their private nature and with the participation of local communities reaching to their TCN liaison officers

Hence in summary,the increases are hinged on the reduction
a,vandalistion
b,completion of repairs to damaged pipeline leading to increased supply to the stations

but it is not yet complete,there is still a whooping
a,8000MW capacity
b,its associated network design problems and new catchment areas that not connected
c,that crazy bill by its marketers
d,increased demand on the gas facilities

BUHARI HAS NOT STARTED WORK ON ELECTRICITY AT ALL!
Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
bashydemy:
Nigeria in first 100days of Buhari administration.

Good news about Buhari is now coming from NTA network

Reduction of politicians faces from news line all we see now are technocrats.

Stoppage of war drum from Niger delta war lords.

No more dangerous statements coming from our politicians.

Nigerians now look at Boko Haram as bunch of misled Nigerians who are now getting their ass kicked.

Refineries are now working.

Fuel importers are now begging,

Electricity is now at an average of 12 to 15hrs a day.

Ogoni is getting cleanup,

Policing is no longer for only the rich but the poor

Check points have now varnished.

Corrupt government officials are now retiring themselves.

While others are returning their loots voluntarily.

IGR is increasing and external reserve is also rising dramatically,

Now properties in Abuja are cheaper than in many other states.

Government and all agencies are now having a single account TSA.

Our greedy banks are no longer collecting dollars deposits.

Appointment is now based on merit.

Nigerian politicians show less interest to be appointed as ministers.

For over a month there was no statement coming from the first lady and the wife of the president is traveling on commercial flights.

All this is done without a minister, is all done by one man, one mind, one soul without the interference of others.

What will happen to Nigeria after ministers are appointed?

What a change!

What a great leader!!

Sai Baba.
3 crates of chilled can ORIGIN 4u

1 Like

Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
bashydemy:
And i tell you your wish for him will no happen, PMB is the Messiah of our time, our God given Savior

You are your own messiah my man. No one is your messiah. The more you hope on people and their promises the more likely you will get disillusioned and disappointed. Just saying.
Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
baralatie:

economic shutdown as you put it never existed.unless you are talking about the economic siege by the major oil marketers when the oil marketers where unsure whether PMB was going to continue the subsidy regime or not and now that the PMB has confided in the claims for subsidy continual (the govt bears the pinch of the subsidy cost).
concerning the electricity,the GEJ had always worked on
1,decentralization of power interest
2,decentralization of power generation
3,supply of fuel to power generation points
4,distribution of power
5,substation
6,tariff,metering and et all

let me address the issue as it affects you and your area concerning power
1.the power generating installed capacity and still expanding is 12000MW but we have a problem with transmission
2,the transmission. and distribution is yet to catch up with the generation.this is primarily due to
1.an outdated transmission line which they are remodelling
2.some transmission supply area need to be redesigned to receive from their primary supply zones
3.vandalisation of transmission equipment
4.debt
5.new emerging towns and areas
6etc
now depending on the area you are located,your performance is hinged the above but I can tell you to be patient because the transmission are continually been worked on.this is because of their private nature and with the participation of local communities reaching to their TCN liaison officers

Hence in summary,the increases are hinged on the reduction
a,vandalistion
b,completion of repairs to damaged pipeline leading to increased supply to the stations

but it is not yet complete,there is still a whooping
a,8000MW capacity
b,its associated network design problems and new catchment areas that not connected
c,that crazy bill by its marketers
d,increased demand on the gas facilities

BUHARI HAS NOT STARTED WORK ON ELECTRICITY AT ALL!

No blueprint, no direction, no policy.... only probe. Anyway, 100 days in office don come like play like play.. lol.
Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by bashydemy(m): 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
mykl01:

You are your own messiah my man. No one is your messiah. The more you hope on people and their promises the more likely you will get disillusioned and disappointed. Just saying.
hahah but you have been crying and shouting GEJ in the past as your hero and messiah
Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
bashydemy:
hahah but you have been crying and shouting GEJ in the past as your hero and messiah

You misunderstood me then. I liked GEJ because he had a vision that could have moved Nigeria. But all that is in the past, my alliance lies with Nigeria, and though I want to be optimistic, I know this 4 years will be hard.
Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by bashydemy(m): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
mykl01:

You misunderstood me then. I liked GEJ because he had a vision that could have moved Nigeria. But all that is in the past, my alliance lies with Nigeria, and though I want to be optimistic, I know this 4 years will be hard.
Do you mean will be hard for you or what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Jega Dead? / See How The Nigerian Army Is Transported To The Battlefield In 2015 / Yoruba Nations: Are We Losing Our Sense Of Fairness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.