Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Buy A Dating Website And Rake In Huge Profits - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Buy A Dating Website And Rake In Huge Profits (348 Views)

Lady With Huge Backside Spotted At A Movie Location In Lagos (photos) / Do You Need A Dating Website? / Muslim Singles Needed In a dating platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Dating Website And Rake In Huge Profits by Jetworlder(m): 8:18am On Aug 25, 2015
Hello Good people.

I am looking for anybody interested in buying a website from me. It's called Peerdig Interactive and have its domain as www.peerdig.com. Currently, the website is a dating website and supports all the features of a modern social networking platforms like Facebook and Twitter. I just launched it recently. If you are interested to buy, I can still customise it to how ever you want it to look like.

My reason for selling it is because I have another project that is taking the bulk of my time and I can't really manage it alone. I have tried to partner with someone, but it didn't work out as the person is not ready to commit himself to the growth of it. Therefore, I decided to sell it and relieve myself.

Meanwhile, buying the site has its own benefit of fetching you money if you manage it very well. It has various features that can be controlled by different membership levels which are premium. That is, for someone to use such features, they'll have to subscribe to certain membership level just as it is done in Badoo. Apart from selling membership levels or features to generate money, you can equally sell ads spaces to advertisers too or use platforms like Adsense or Affiliates websites to place ads that will generate income.

If you are interested, kindly email me with your bid via; theojethro@gmail.com or Whatsapp; 08151731773.
Note; The highest bidder takes it.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

She Loves Justin Bieber / Looking For A Responsible Guy / Video: A.y Vs Gateman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.