Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Solar System Planet Count Down With Pictures - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Solar System Planet Count Down With Pictures (12600 Views)

10 Amazing Things We’ve Learned About The Solar System In 2016 / Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. / The Solar System And Its Waters And Oceans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar System Planet Count Down With Pictures by bqlekan(m): 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mhizkel:

Hurt you?shocked how?

I will, but not today.
I really can't explain angry forget that.. grin
Your last post for me, "the supposed is not available......" I asked for clarifications
Re: Solar System Planet Count Down With Pictures by Mhizkel(f): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
bqlekan:
I really can't explain angry forget that.. grin
Your last post for me, "the supposed is not available......" I asked for clarifications
Oh! I'm sorry. Just let me have your #
Re: Solar System Planet Count Down With Pictures by bqlekan(m): 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mhizkel:

Oh! I'm sorry. Just let me have your #
its ok, kindly pm me
Re: Solar System Planet Count Down With Pictures by Mhizkel(f): 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
bqlekan:
its ok, kindly pm me
My mail is currently serving another purpose. Can't be used now.
Re: Solar System Planet Count Down With Pictures by bqlekan(m): 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mhizkel:

My mail is currently serving another purpose. Can't be used now.
Oh, I get, pin? angry digits?
Re: Solar System Planet Count Down With Pictures by Mhizkel(f): 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
bqlekan:
Oh, I get, pin? angry digits?
Digits.
Re: Solar System Planet Count Down With Pictures by bqlekan(m): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mhizkel:

Digits.
you know I can't post digits here, mail is the only channel I can do so.. stop tormenting me now grin
Re: Solar System Planet Count Down With Pictures by Mhizkel(f): 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
bqlekan:
you know I can't post digits here, mail is the only channel I can do so.. stop tormenting me now grin
Alright then. Bye
Re: Solar System Planet Count Down With Pictures by bqlekan(m): 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mhizkel:

Alright then. Bye
thanks, take care of yourself
Re: Solar System Planet Count Down With Pictures by Mhizkel(f): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
bqlekan:
thanks, take care of yourself
You know I tried keeping to my promise, right?
Re: Solar System Planet Count Down With Pictures by bqlekan(m): 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mhizkel:

You know I tried keeping to my promise, right?
yeah, you did.. in a difficult way.. I understand.. I can wait sad
Re: Solar System Planet Count Down With Pictures by Mhizkel(f): 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
bqlekan:
yeah, you did.. in a difficult way.. I understand.. I can wait sad
Not difficult. Okay, type it right now and I'd help you modify it instantly
Re: Solar System Planet Count Down With Pictures by bqlekan(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mhizkel:

Not difficult. Okay, type it right now and I'd help you modify it instantly
Re: Solar System Planet Count Down With Pictures by Mhizkel(f): 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=bqlekan post=37459308]
Re: Solar System Planet Count Down With Pictures by Mhizkel(f): 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
bqlekan:
Okay.
Re: Solar System Planet Count Down With Pictures by bqlekan(m): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mhizkel:

Okay.
just the way they are 070 first
Re: Solar System Planet Count Down With Pictures by Mhizkel(f): 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
bqlekan:
just the way they are 070 first
Yeah, I get!
Re: Solar System Planet Count Down With Pictures by bqlekan(m): 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yeah, I get!
okay, will be expecting you cheesy
Re: Solar System Planet Count Down With Pictures by johnydon22(m): 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
Krystalzkris:
seeing this post for the first time and i must confess i have fallen in love with the spectacular way it was written.. Nice one... E be lyk say ah go dey near dis syd wella.. Am impressed
.....smiley
Re: Solar System Planet Count Down With Pictures by Krystalzkris(f): 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
seeing this post for the first time and i must confess i have fallen in love with the spectacular way it was written.. Nice one... E be lyk say ah go dey near dis syd wella.. Am impressed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solar System Planet Count Down With Pictures by sorextee(m): 9:39am On Sep 16, 2015
johnnydon, this is what im talking about..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar System Planet Count Down With Pictures by johnydon22(m): 10:09am On Dec 03, 2015
Teempakguy:
this one will.
I can guarantee that this one will attract more than most topics on front page. People are getting tired of most topics on front page. Those lists and divorce cases have started getting boring.

where is lalasticlala and mynd44 ...?
Re: Solar System Planet Count Down With Pictures by armadeo(m): 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
Op,

I am confused by the term gas giant's and the concept of ice on the planet's surface.

Is it that the planet is made up entirely of gas ' as the term itself implies' but at some point within it the density of the gas makes it solid, Making that the surface?

How else can we explain a surface of gas
Re: Solar System Planet Count Down With Pictures by johnydon22(m): 7:36am On Dec 04, 2015
armadeo:
Op,

I am confused by the term gas giant's and the concept of ice on the planet's surface.

Is it that the planet is made up entirely of gas ' as the term itself implies' but at some point within it the density of the gas makes it solid, Making that the surface?

How else can we explain a surface of gas

Gas giants are entirely made of Gas with a solid core..

though Neptune and Uranus differs and so are mostly referred to as Ice Giants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Www.eskimi.com – M.eskimi.com Download App / Nigeria, India Sign Mou On Space Exploration / This Is Made-In-Aba Twin Bed! We Will Get There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.