Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,780 members, 7,955,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Is A Wife Entitled For Sexual Intercourse? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is A Wife Entitled For Sexual Intercourse? (422 Views)

15 Ways To Choose A Wife According To The Bible / 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible / Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is A Wife Entitled For Sexual Intercourse? by mubrex: 9:10am On Aug 25, 2015
Question: I am 37 years old woman and my husband is 10 years older than me, he is a senior army officer. We got married in 1996, it was love marriage... We love each other a lot. I am somewhat a pretty lady Alhamdullilah. We are quite practical Muslims. We have two kids aged 16.5 & 13.5 years... There is no problem or worry in my life but I spend a sexless life... My husband doesn't take interest in mating. He kisses me only on cheeks, neck or hand... When I insist for intercourse he refuses, saying “in the morning we have to do exercise, should I do exercise at night too. In life there is no such thing as sex, it’s only a human defect”… He never touches under my belly button, he doesn't know when I am menstruating, neither like to kiss my lips nor allow me to kiss him... While he discharged by touching me outside and being relaxed... Sometime I feel that he takes me in a river with care and affection and suddenly leaves me in the middle of the path, he crosses the river but I struggle throughout the night and finally reach back with tears... Whenever I discussed the issue he gives me his cold shoulder... There are lot of things I want to discuss with you but I do it when I get some response from you... I never told this to anyone except my Allah.
Re: Is A Wife Entitled For Sexual Intercourse? by elcruzi(m): 9:11am On Aug 25, 2015
Ok
Re: Is A Wife Entitled For Sexual Intercourse? by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 25, 2015
Its a pity you are emeshed in such trouble in your marriage,but i am constrained on religous divide,cos had you been a christian i would have been able to advice on that line,neverthless husband and wife are supose to complementary in all ways

(1) (Reply)

God Is Good / Open Heavens By Pastor E A Adeboye / Makkah Tragedy: King Orders Sr1m For Kin Of Each Martyr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.