Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Why Kissing Is Not A Sin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Kissing Is Not A Sin (1472 Views)

See 4 Reasons why Kissing is Important in a Relationship (Facts) / See Why Kissing Is Important In A Relationship / What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Kissing Is Not A Sin by Benedictgift(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2015
[b][/b]There are different types of christians, a christian that works with the word of God and a christian that knows the truth but that truth is always disturbin them cos they are living in the flesh, some christian knows that sex before marriage is a sin, but they will not say it cos the spirit of God has left them, some christian if you tell them that kissing is a sin, they will ask you to show them where it was writting in the bible, that Jesus kissed in the bible, we are not talking about lip kissing, jesus kissed and paul kissed, listen my friend, saint paul kissed the apostles in the forehead not in the mouth, if paul and jesus kissed in the mouth, how many times have you kissed your sister in the mouth or your brother in the mouth, or have you kissed your father or mother? Why are we deceiving ourselves and claim that we know Jesus as the son of God
Acts 20:37
They were all crying as they hugged him and kissed him good-bye. Paul didnt kiss them in the mouth, he kissed them in the head, coming to relationship with the opposite sex, you are not married but single even when you are in a relationship, cos the bible recommends only marriage, we the world brought relationship and the world is abusing it too, thats why we have a lot of unwanted pregnancies and abortions in the whole world,
1 corinthians 7-1
paul talks about marriage, the corinth asked him if its good for a man to live with someone he/she is not married to.
and he says in verse 1.
Its not good for a man to have a sexual relationship with a woman, sexual is anything that is related to sex, kissing is included in sexual activity, a man that is kissing his girl let me ask you something, is that the way paul and Jesus kissed the apostles?
Is because the holyspirt has left some of us thats why we talk as we want, we chose our own lifestyles, but the bible is the only truth and the only way out, so stop telling people that kissing is nt a sin, john 14-15 says if you love me, you will obey me, so if you love God, obey his word, ask him to forgive you and give you back his spirit to obey his words, if you are addicted to sex and kissing, dont blame anyone, cos its not good to visit your partner alone, find an open environment to meet ok, if you live a modest life, your children will do the same, so start now to learn what you will teach your unborn kids,
Re: Why Kissing Is Not A Sin by vizkiz: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2015
mehn, I can't believe I just clicked on this dumb thread!
Re: Why Kissing Is Not A Sin by Cutehector(m): 9:32am On Aug 25, 2015
It isnt
Re: Why Kissing Is Not A Sin by olafum1(m): 9:35am On Aug 25, 2015
Brb
Re: Why Kissing Is Not A Sin by ammyluv2002(f): 9:41am On Aug 25, 2015
Op, you don find some people trouble this morning

(1) (Reply)

Photo: When You Can't See Where The Relationship Is Going / How To Avoid Quick expulsion During Sex / Share A Top Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.