Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

How To Become An Interesting Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Become An Interesting Person (1102 Views)

I Wish I Could Have Him ..... An interesting write up for Ladies / A Night At Elegushi Beach- An Interesting Erotic Story / Yesterday,i Found An Interesting Way To Play His Penïs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become An Interesting Person by Strongfaze(m): 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
Please let me warn you, I don't have the time to make it short so it will be lengthy...
Most of us are really trying hard to be seen as interesting especially with the escalating level of pressure in the world either from friends, family, enemies and fans. Being interesting makes you a person who becomes worthwhile to spend time with (remember time is precious).
Try to imagine how you felt when your 'un-interesting' friend of yours calls to say: are you at home? Can I come over? Gosh! to some its like a request from hell.
Here are tips on how to be interesting and valued.

#know about a large chunk of history: yes, you saw it right, know some history about countries, religions, peoples, names, wars and etc.

# be current: this is serious because despite all the mass communication mediums, some people still don't know who won the last presidential election in Nigeria! My advice is that, you should work hard to be in touch with reality on a daily basis.

# have knowledge: most people fail in this aspect such that other professions can scam us with their jargons! For instance, because you are a doctor, it doesn't mean you shouldn't know the basics about cars, otherwise that 'illiterate' roadside mechanic will shave you off your hard-earned pay.

# know how to tell a story: wow! This captures just about any lady around you. Learn how to tell stories with twist and turns, leaving out the dull parts. I bet you, you will become very interesting.

#know some fun facts, trivias, games.

#you can add yours.
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: How To Become An Interesting Person by jeremiah505(m): 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
Nice list...
You forgot to add...

Always put on a smiling face...

3 Likes

Re: How To Become An Interesting Person by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
Bored
Re: How To Become An Interesting Person by Strongfaze(m): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
Andrew114:
Bored

I guess I've just found one of the 'un- interesting' guys. Those thoughts are not the outcome of copy and paste, so stop whining like a child.
Re: How To Become An Interesting Person by datyrone(m): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
i like threads like this...its short,useful and simple.o.p one orijin for ya

1 Like

Re: How To Become An Interesting Person by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
Strongfaze:

I guess I've just found one of the 'un- interesting' guys. Those thoughts are not the outcome of copy and paste, so stop whining like a child.
this is getting more boring.
Re: How To Become An Interesting Person by TheGeneral1(m): 1:13am On Aug 26, 2015
Nice write-up!
Re: How To Become An Interesting Person by chelseaboi(m): 4:15am On Aug 26, 2015
Real reasons that makes u interested to be with
Have a video game nd know how to play it...,
Be rich nd u will never lack friends...
Spend money bt dnt be pompous...
Ur sex life must be effective nd efficient...
Dnt rack sense like mbaise or nnewi people
D presence of chilled magic moments nd co matters a lot...

(1) (Reply)

Angry Wife Destroys Her Luxury Audi Q7 Because It's Too Small (25 Million Naira) / . / PHOTOS, VIDEO: Woman Walks Naked From Her Waist Down Around City – Nobody Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.