Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,313 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Infinix HOT 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Infinix HOT 2 (1118 Views)

6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones / 4 Smartphones You Should Buy If You Want To Upgrade / Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Infinix HOT 2 by TechLector: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
Infinix mobility launched its latest device Infinix HOT 2 on 18th August, working closely with Google introducing Android One program to the African market (Nigeria, Kenya, Morocco, Ivory Coast, and Ghana).

The Largest Online Store in Africa, Jumia.com had a “hard time” keeping up with orders for the smartphone, within a few minutes of launching the device 5000 units were sold on

And each time Infinix HOT2 is restocks it sales out within minutes. Definitely Infinix HOT 2 is on its way to break the record of the previous Infinix HOT which was sold as “HOT cake”

Bruno Li, Infinix Nigeria’s Country Manager said:

“Nigeria market is outstanding; end-users are really tech oriented and always looking for the next tech trends in smartphone industry. As smartphone company Infinix, it’s in our duty to provide such technology”.

For only ₦19,500 Nigerians end users can now have access to device that is automatically upgradable to the next Android version up to 2 years. Are you ready for Android M A.K.A Android Marshmallow?

Infinix HOT 2 comes with 8MP LED flash rear camera and a 2 MP front camera with beautiful face feature which delivers really sharp and clear pictures.

Performance speaking, Infinix HOT 2 sports a 2GB RAM and a 13.Ghz Quad-Core processor. It brings fast responsiveness during your operations and make multi-tasks running smoothly.

Infinix and Mediatek , the well known Taiwanese chipset company joined their effort to bring in the MTK 6580 chipset to deliver High-performance , effective data and energy consumption which are among the key criteria.

[size=20pt]Top 5 reasons why you should buy Infinix HOT 2
[/size]

Infinix Hot 2 launched as the 1st official Android One product with lollipop 5.1 in Africa

The Infinix Hot 2 is the pioneer device for Google’s Android One program in Africa. This means that any latest software update, application update and software fix will be handled by Google for up to a 2 years period.

ANDROID 5.1.1 LOLLIPOP surprise

Android 5.1.1 lollipop is the latest public Android release from Google. Its many features include material design, faster multitasking, up to 2x better performance than kitkat, and have extra battery saver option that gives you an extra 20% of battery use.

HOT 2 COMES WITH 2GB RAM

The main benefit of having a large chunk of RAM on your smartphone, such as the 2GB of RAM, is simple. It means more apps can stay open in the background, reducing the endless opening/closing cycle that can make using a slower, less capable smartphone a tedious exercise in running applications especially when playing HD games.

HOT 2 DESIGN

The HOT 2 design is trendy and cool to behold. It comes with a 5 inch HD screen and a lovely glossy body finish with glass feeling. This means that the HOT 2 is shiny and can be easily mistaken for Infinix Zero.

HOT 2 IS AFFORDABLE

Starting at just N17,500 for the 16GBROM+1GB RAM version and N19,500 for the 16+2GB RAM. Infinix Hot 2 is very affordable for the specs that it boasts of. MTN offer 1GB data @N500 for 1 year. Send A1 to 131 now.

source: http://techlector.com/top-5-reasons-why-you-should-buy-infinix-hot-2/

1 Share

Re: Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Infinix HOT 2 by Oliveronline: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
is it true dat u can't use music as ringtone on dis device?
Re: Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Infinix HOT 2 by ochuski(m): 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
I jst lost d little respect i had 4 u as a fellow tech geek @techlector never knew u were a cheat. Wat goes around comes around #remember dat
Re: Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Infinix HOT 2 by TechLector: 7:35am On Aug 26, 2015
ochuski:
I jst lost d little respect i had 4 u as a fellow tech geek @techlector never knew u were a cheat. Wat goes around comes around #remember dat

??
hey! WHAt do you mean AND WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? ? ?
Re: Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Infinix HOT 2 by Oliveronline: 8:47am On Aug 26, 2015
TechLector:

?? hey! WHAt do you mean AND WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? ? ?
Re: Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Infinix HOT 2 by Oliveronline: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2015
TechLector:

?? hey! WHAt do you mean AND WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? ? ?
y copy his work?
Re: Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Infinix HOT 2 by TechLector: 9:24am On Aug 26, 2015
Oliveronline:
y copy his work?

LOLZZZZZZ.... funny guys.... dont you see that the article is a press release? it is even on Naij : https://www.naij.com/528947-top-5-reasons-buy-infinix-hot-2.html ... Techrez, techlector... we get paid to publish this..... so... you wanna blame me or the sponsorers
GO GET JOB jare
Re: Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Infinix HOT 2 by TechLector: 9:25am On Aug 26, 2015
ochuski:

i wont blame you though... i can see you are newbie

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Volcano Flashing Box... / Tecno Camon C8 Forsale / MTN Launches Customer Service Via Whatsapp Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.