Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,787 members, 7,844,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. (6473 Views)

Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) / Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Eziachi: 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:

Imagine, a political back bencher is claiming to reconcile Igbos with Buhari.

Nonsense.
If he is not, then, name your political front benchers.
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Eziachi:
Where did you see a table?

I hate people who promise and fail.
I thought you promised to deactivate this moniker.

Gini ji nkita onwu.

1 Like

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
He was standing on a stair. If he was standing on a table, how come other people stood close to him? The table must be tiny with just one leg.
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Eziachi: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
lf you had common sense you would have inferred from the way he is standing and knowing his average height that he is standing on a table or something to project his height so the photographer can get his full body for the next mega billboard
It doesn't matter what he was standing on, or your conspiracy theories, where was the table?
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
Eziachi:
If he is not, then, name your political front benchers.
As far as I'm concerned, Ekweremadu is Igbo political front bencher.
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Eziachi: 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:

I hate people who promise and fail.
I thought you promised to deactivate this moniker.

Gini ji nkita onwu.
I did and I privately got what I demanded. Now go back to the issue, where is the table?, thats what's ji nkita onwu.
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
Eziachi:

Even if he was standing in front of their guest, you will still be wailing.
I've realized that you've been nominated as a cleaner in IMO government house.
Rant on.

Congrats.
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Eziachi: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:

As far as I'm concerned, Ekweremadu is Igbo political front bencher.
The document forger? Yours front bencher, not even my back benched. That said it all about you then. You shall know them, through their heroes.
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
Eziachi:
I did and I privately got I demanded. Now go back to the issue, where is the table?, thats what's ji nkita onwu.

I hate cowards.
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Eziachi: 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:

I've realized that you've been nominated as a cleaner in IMO government house.
Rant on.

Congrats.
There is nothing wrong being a cleaner, especially in the Imo government house, if I the privilege of making a living through cleaning.
Never be ashamed of any lawful job that put food on your table.
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Ojiofor: 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
Eziachi:

Even if he was standing in front of their guest, you will still be wailing.
Eziachi I think sey you be senior man? I am surprised u have joined children to call adults names.
Anyway,hope you are back to Nigeria to claim your reward for your effort.
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Eziachi: 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:

I hate cowards.
Me too
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Eziachi: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ojiofor:
Eziachi I think sey you be senior man? I am surprised u have joined children to call adults names.
This is an internet forum. There are no senior or junior here. Every one has an equal opportunity to express their view. I don't call names or abuse anyone, Pls , if you had any evidence of such, kindly show me and I will apologize. Unless you believed that having a varied opinion from yours means calling names.
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
Eziachi:
The document forger? Yours front bencher, not even my back benched. That said it all about you then. You shall know them, through their heroes.

Ooohh, so document forging has suddenly becomes a crime?

Where is Buhari’s certificate

1 Like

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Eziachi: 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
lf you had common sense you would have inferred from the way he is standing and knowing his average height that he is standing on a table or something to project his height so the photographer can get his full body for the next mega billboard
Common sense! Don't make me laugh. What is common sense, when in a typical Nigerian fashion, you can only see what you wanted to see and not what you saw.
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Eziachi: 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:

Ooohh, so document forging has suddenly becomes a crime?

Where is Buhari’s certificate
Forgery had always been a crime.
Buhari certificate is in the same bracket as Barack Obama's birth certificate. Those asking for them should leave their hateful fantasy lives and face reality.
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ojiofor:
Every APC supporter are all the same. Do they think shouting Wailers will intimidate somebody like me?

Mtcheeeewww
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
Eziachi:
Forgery had always been a crime.
Buhari certificate is in the same bracket as Barack Obama's birth certificate. Those asking for them should leave their hateful fantasy lives and face reality.
You should be saying this to yourself.
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Ojiofor: 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
Eziachi:
This is an internet forum. There are no senior or junior here. Every one has an equal opportunity to express their view. I don't call names or abuse anyone, Pls , if you had any evidence of such, kindly show me and I will apologize. Unless you believed that having a varied opinion from yours means calling names.
You just called me a wailer .I don't think it's a nice word to use because of my personal observations.
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:
I've realized that you've been nominated as a cleaner in IMO government house. Rant on.
Congrats.

Please stop this if it's a joke.

Ezeachi deserves our respect.

Oga Ezeachi, I dey greet o o

1 Like

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Eziachi: 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
dialfa:

He is a disgrace to his fulani brethren. Malam okoroawusa was never an Igboman.
The only difference between you and a Fulani is just about the language you speak or where you worship your gods on Sunday or Friday. The last time you received a transfusion, you did not ask if it's a Fulani blood or had issues with your last Christmas meat because the cow was reared by a Fulani herdsman. Live is too short for all these
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by biafranqueen: 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
While Imo State workers are dying of hunger because of unpaid salaries , their governor, Okorocha is somewhere climbing table to take pictures with Ban Ki Moon.
This guy is a disgrace! From unfinished gates to crumbling schools, to purchasing luxury buses for APC Presidential campaigns this man has finished Imo State treasury with bogus projects and useless show-offism, I cry for you Imolites cry!

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Eziachi: 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ojiofor:
You just called me a wailer .I don't think it's a nice word to use because of my personal observations.
The great Bob Marley and inspirational Peter Tosh called themselves Wailers. You should be happy to be called a wailer like those two great black men.
It's a privilege to be called a wailer. Trust me. If you don't believe me, call me a wailer and I promised to send you some flowers.
I didn't actually call you are wailer, asked to stop wailing, that's not name calling in my understanding of english language. Then if you think otherwise, accept my honest apologies. Am sorry my brother.
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Please stop this if it's a joke.

Ezeachi deserves our respect.

Oga Ezeachi, I dey greet o o
If na play, stop am. Respect is earned not given.
You can respect every pig you see
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Ojiofor: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
[quote author=TheOnlyWiseMan post=37325446]
Every APC supporter are all the same. Do they think shouting Wailers will intimidate somebody like me?

Mtcheeeewww [/quote You are right bro.

1 Like

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Eziachi: 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:

If na play, stop am. Respect is earned not given.
You can respect every pig you see
I beg to disagree. Even pigs deserve some respect. That's why they make some nice bacon.lol
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
While this saga is still fresh in our minds.

Imo people don suffer.

Ishilove, lalasticlala, Beremx, Truckpusher, BloodyKiller, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Barcanista, dearpreye, Abagworo, phantom, NgeneUkwenu, donphilopus, egift.

I'm still wondering why this topic is yet to hit front page.
If it's against Wike, Fayose. Na sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Bbnty(m): 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
As u know already, the only achievement of dz APC govt is taking pictures. Next week the pictures will b in all d billboard in owerri
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Eziachi: 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
biafranqueen:
This guy is a disgrace!
A disgrace for being in a group picture? Lol
What would say if he ran unclad in our Eke market? Lol

1 Like

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by LOVEGINO(m): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
oloyedayo:
Hmmmmmmm. Were you there? How do you know that he climbed table? what if it was ladder that he climbed?
he paid someone to bend down and he now climbed d persons back(as table)[/size][size=8pt] grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by mikigen(m): 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
oloyedayo:
Hmmmmmmm. Were you there? How do you know that he climbed table? what if it was ladder that he climbed?
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Eziachi: 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
Bbnty:
As u know already, the only achievement of dz APC govt is taking pictures. Next week the pictures will b in all d billboard in owerri
You have to good in something. They have realized that they are very photogenic, hence they are making the most of it. At least it cost you nothing. Better the PDP gang that stole the present and future many in the last 16 years.
I will take photo taking to stealing any day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full Meaning Of BUHARI / Tinubu Bombs Buhari! / Breaking news!!! Military Coup Removes Buhari As Comander In Chief Of The....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.