Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision (7022 Views)

DOCUMENT Reveals How Bukola Saraki Presonally Created" A Law To Reward Himself / $2.1bln Arms Deal Scandal: Document Reveals Saraki Got N250m ‘bribe’ From CBN / The Most Frightening Bridge In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by Ahasco(m): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
Olabestonic001:

Sorry, what religion is Israel's official religion?
Israel are no Christians by any means or form. They are at war with Arabic nations as their fathers were at war after they left Egypt for Canaan land. The war between Israel and those guys is purely racial and not religious! To think anyone will believe there's any special thing about Jerusalem is disheartening. The things written concerning the power of CHRIST JESUS are always mysterious and only those who are eternally connected to the Spirit can understand it. Many peddling of hates are just errors of men: the early set of CHRISTIANS would have thought Paul(Saul) was the anti-CHRIST, but lo and behold he became The Pathfinder.
Many will come from East, West and all corners of the world to dine with our Saviour on the last day, while Israel itself will be cast out to where there's weeping and gnashing of teeth(unless they believe in CHRIST JESUS). I do not have any particular affinity for Israel (I'm a Christian) than I have for Ghana or Korea Peninsula. The 'True Jerusalem lies in our heart and not on some land mass'.

Jerusalem is the seat of Gods' kingdom, that is the heaven on earth and will be administered by Jesus Christ. There are still some Jews who are Christians that is they beleive Jesus Christ is the messiah, remember only 144000 of them will be taken
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by c33b33(m): 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ahasco:

you got me wrong there. What i actually meant there was that, the real christians will not fight back but a helper will come amongst us to liberate us from them, that means a physical combat of some sort coming from the east(more like a miraculous army)

Lol. Which means the helper understands God better than you true christians?

From the east?the east in nigeria,africa,europe,which please?

Are you scared to speak plainly? I like what you are saying but be plain. I know an army is been raised to conquer those animals in Biafraland not in nigeria.

IPOB Youth
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by Ahasco(m): 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
c33b33:

Lol. Which means the helper understands God better than you true christians?

From the east?the east in nigeria,africa,europe,which please?

Are you scared to speak plainly? I like what you are saying but be plain. I know an army is been raised to conquer those animals in Biafraland not in nigeria.

IPOB Youth

cheesy don't worry when that time comes you see
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
Olabestonic001:

Sorry, what religion is Israel's official religion?
Israel are no Christians by any means or form. They are at war with Arabic nations as their fathers were at war after they left Egypt for Canaan land. The war between Israel and those guys is purely racial and not religious! To think anyone will believe there's any special thing about Jerusalem is disheartening. The things written concerning the power of CHRIST JESUS are always mysterious and only those who are eternally connected to the Spirit can understand it. Many peddling of hates are just errors of men: the early set of CHRISTIANS would have thought Paul(Saul) was the anti-CHRIST, but lo and behold he became The Pathfinder.
Many will come from East, West and all corners of the world to dine with our Saviour on the last day, while Israel itself will be cast out to where there's weeping and gnashing of teeth(unless they believe in CHRIST JESUS). I do not have any particular affinity for Israel (I'm a Christian) than I have for Ghana or Korea Peninsula. The 'True Jerusalem lies in our heart and not on some land mass'.

You know nothing.

Jerusalem is the focal point of Islam, Judaism and Christianity as can be seen in their apocryphal texts.

Jerusalem is the focus of Revelations and also Judaic prophecies foretold by prophets like Daniel and Elijah.

Jerusalem is central to Mohammed's visions of Islamic domination and it is from Jerusalem not Mecca that Islam will have its capital.

These are not assumptions but facts that you can check in your Koran.
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by tartar9(m): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ahasco:

you are pathetic
show otherwise.how does this relates to my comment.
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by ayokellany: 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
BishopMagic:

Am Jewish.

You nitwit. What has my tribe got to do with what I posted?

Fool.

You should be concerned am able to detect who you are n what tribe you are from just reading tru your myopic line of thought. The amazing thing is that your post is so rich in information but the shallowness of your bigoted laced deductions shine tru like the rising sun, just like the enclave you represent.
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by Ahasco(m): 8:17am On Aug 28, 2015
PvtParts:

You know nothing.

Jerusalem is the focal point of Islam, Judaism and Christianity as can be seen in their apocryphal texts.

Jerusalem is the focus of Revelations and also Judaic prophecies foretold by prophets like Daniel and Elijah.

Jerusalem is central to Mohammed's visions of Islamic domination and it is from Jerusalem not Mecca that Islam will have its capital.

These are not assumptions but facts that you can check in your Koran.
huh? undecided
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by Ahasco(m): 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
i hope and pray buhari does not become our feared terrorist, just observing
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by Ahasco(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Buhari is actually the Antichrist Messiah
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by yazach: 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
parisbookaddict:

So sad
Thats islam for u... the al taqiyyah makes them smile to ur face while they curse u in their hearts.

Cc
Rilwayne001 ayinba01 yazach 9jaforlife empiree
Long time!!! So you are still wandering with your idiocy tongue tongue tongue tongue

And you invited me because of that poo.

1 Like

Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by olawalepopoola: 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ahasco:
Buhari is actually the Antichrist Messiah
E be ru olorun ooo!
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ahasco:

hmm i love your sense of humour.

just noticed it lately.... still wondering what happened cause this dude never went a day without having a doze of bigotry..
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by Ahasco(m): 8:29am On Aug 29, 2015
olawalepopoola:

E be ru olorun ooo!

Olorun eyokan lo wa, thats the Almighty God, but i doubt if the muslim believe in the Almighty God. mind you there are other gods as well as the Antichrist.
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by Ahasco(m): 8:30am On Aug 29, 2015
skidoox:

just noticed it lately.... still wondering what happened cause this dude never went a day without having a doze of bigotry..

you sure of that?
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 29, 2015
Ahasco:

where can i get the article on that: "who the muslim jesus and anti christ is". i thought isa was the muslim name for jesus, i'm confused here pls throw more light. thanks

The muslims are expecting the coming of the their 12th imam, who from his expected actions will be best described as the son of perdition. Even the former Iranian president while addressing the UN said the same. Google it.
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 29, 2015
tartar9:
I only see a call for self-defense here,only their own self-defense involves attacking civilians.

Deciever like your dumb allah. So you did not see islamization in this write up?
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by tartar9(m): 10:37am On Aug 29, 2015
jusRadical:

my god is dumb. So you did not see islamization in this write up?
i only see self-defense
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by Ahasco(m): 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
tartar9:

i only see self-defense

don't mind him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm So Proud To Be A South-Westerner / Ibru Brothers In Legal Tussle Over Federal Palace Hotel / Panic In Aso Rock As Court Throws Out Buhari's Application In Certificate Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.