Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt (1860 Views)

Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana / Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North / PDP AND APC Blame Each Other For The Killings In Rivers State- See Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt by LRNZH(m): 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2015

The people of Plateau State, especially those living in Jos South, Barkin Ladi and Riyom local government areas of Plateau State are constantly under attack from Fulani herdsmen and so-called "Unknown Gunmen"!!

People are being killed daily in the villages, on their farms and on the roads! Over 500 lives of men, women and children have been lost since your inauguration! Crops and property worth billions have been lost!

Our future generations are bring wiped out! Mr. President, it is time action is taken to arrest this situation. It is time to put a stop to this act of ethnic cleansing and genocide!

This is going on in Benue and Taraba States as well.

SIGN THE PETITION ON change.org => https://www.change.org/p/president-muhammadu-buhari-stop-the-killings-in-plateau-state?recruiter=355249892&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_facebook_responsive&utm_term=mob-sm-no_src-no_msg

cc: Lalasticlala; fulanimafia; fulamafia; ishilove

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ok
Re: PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt by sherrylo: 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hmm oh Lord!
Re: PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt by INTROVERT(f): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
The middle belt is the next battle ground... many won't understand what I mean.

1 Like

Re: PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt by vedaxcool(m): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
This is unacceptable, Buhari needs to react strongly against this evil criminals masquerading as herdsmen.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt by jemir000: 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
we r taking kogi and Benue along with us when forming our Niger delta republic... u can take d rest

1 Like

Re: PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jah av mercy on our darling country.... Every thing is gonna be alright.
Re: PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
LRNZH:
cc: Lalasticlala; fulanimafia; fulamafia; ishilove

Why are you copying fulanimafia?

Is he among the perpetrators?

1 Like

Re: PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt by Emekamex(m): 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
Don't worry, Buhari's body language and integrity will stop this.

3 Likes

Re: PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt by vedaxcool(m): 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
^^

Fools are born every minute like this guy
jemir000:
we r taking kogi and Benue along with us when forming our Niger delta republic... u can take d rest

1 Like

Re: PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt by fulanimafia: 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
This is sad and utterly reprehensible. These attacks must stop, it is important to note that the so called fulani herdsmen are mostly armed robbers and cattle rustlers that attack and rob for their evil gain. Several arrests have been made, including a recent one where two terrorists hid within a fulani herdsmans flock and family and forced him along as they perpetrated their crimes.

Several similar attacks and arrests were also reported in the villages and forests of Kebbi and Zamfara States. The 'reprisal' attacks on Fulani settlements must also be stopped.

It is neccesary that we ascertain their identities because you cannot fight him that you do not know.

http://newsrescue.com/73-boko-haram-killed-hiding-behind-cows-herdsmen-trying-attack-konduga/#axzz3jqyYdUQc

cc: LRNZH

2 Likes

Re: PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt by LRNZH(m): 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

We had a discussion on a different thread here => https://www.nairaland.com/2545629/governor-el-rufai-spotted-cleaning-kaduna#37239981 and he promised to open this thread. Well, I have.

1 Like

Re: PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt by Immanueladebol(m): 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
Will he kill his kinsmen?
Re: PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt by jemir000: 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
vedaxcool:
^^

Fools are born every minute like this guy

we 'dash' north the rest...but kogi and Benue we are taking...if u wanna try us, u r welcome

1 Like

Re: PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt by Sweetguy25: 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
Buhari is a bonafide grand patron of the fulamin herdsmen in Nigeria. That means he's indirectly in support of the violence his brothers are causing all over the country.
Re: PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt by asha80(m): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
There was a demonstration on the street of Abuja by plateau indigenes..it was shown on channels tv

1 Like

Re: PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt by vedaxcool(m): 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
jemir000:

we 'dash' north the rest...but kogi and Benue we are taking...if u wanna try us, u r welcome

grin grin grin D shayoo bad gan
Re: PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt by BlackBaron: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
I'd also hope cattle nomadic lifestyle would be limited to regions with less possibility to overlap human population.

Ranches should be carved out of the huge landmass in the north rather than the constant conflicts these rustlers instigate when they encroach on other people's space
Re: PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt by fulanimafia: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Ngwakwe respect yourself.

1 Like

Re: PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
fulanimafia:

Ngwakwe respect yourself.

Please, don't kill me oh.

I was actually trying to defend you as I don't see you as a savage.

It was a puzzle seeing the tag which I thought was a warning and a message.
Re: PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt by fulanimafia: 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Please, don't kill me oh.

I was actually trying to defend you as I don't see you as a savage.

It was a puzzle seeing the tag which I thought was a warning and a message.

Go and sign the petition. I have done so myself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
This has to stop. Whether they are fulani herdsmen or they are disguising as such they MUST pay for killing innocent souls.

May Allah Guide us.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt by ArodewilliamsT: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
vedaxcool:
This is unacceptable, Buhari needs to react strongly against this evil criminals masquerading as herdsmen.

Why should he stop it? Buhari is Fulani and fulanis have a right to annihilate all non-muslims in the core north down to illorin.

Sai Anihilation!
Re: PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt by LRNZH(m): 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
fulanimafia:
This is sad and utterly reprehensible. These attacks must stop, it is important to note that the so called fulani herdsmen are mostly armed robbers and cattle rustlers that attack and rob for their evil gain. Several arrests have been made, including a recent one where two terrorists hid within a fulani herdsmans flock and family and forced him along as they perpetrated their crimes.

Several similar attacks and arrests were also reported in the villages and forests of Kebbi and Zamfara States. The 'reprisal' attacks on Fulani settlements must also be stopped.

It is neccesary that we ascertain their identities because you cannot fight him that you do not know.

http://newsrescue.com/73-boko-haram-killed-hiding-behind-cows-herdsmen-trying-attack-konduga/#axzz3jqyYdUQc

Noted!

Lalasticlala, come and add to national development and change.
Re: PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt by Talented90(m): 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
On day they will pay... I will gladly lead a genocide against these bastards... Including their stupid Yoruba brothers...

1 Like

Re: PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt by ArodewilliamsT: 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
fulanimafia:

Like say you no follow do the killing. Carry Go with your annihilation down to illorin but if you come close to the eastern Niger of course you know what awaits your turbaned desert-fried brain.

1 Like

Re: PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt by Udmaster(m): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
A National Ethnic Summit should be organised so that all these issue of tribalism, ethnics land issues will be Resolved.. Truely LOVE is the greatest.
Re: PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
fulanimafia:

Go and sign the petition. I have done so myself.

I'm grateful.

There is nothing I love in this world compared to human lives.

It gives me joy when we all work together to save lives.

Once again, thanks for signing and same to the initiators.

I pray one day, no Nigerian will be displaced from the land of his/her ancestors by any savage.
Re: PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt by funkybully(f): 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
Fool.ani = cows
Re: PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt by omolami: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
Buhari is less concerned about Fulani killing the Christians. The truth is that it gives him joy when he hears that Fulanis kill Christians in Jos. Ever since people have been talking about these senseless killings in Jos, Buhari has never uttered a word, nor condemn the act. That is because it's Fulanis right to kill
Re: PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt by boneruns(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
Emekamex:
Don't worry, Buhari's body language and integrity will stop this.

LMAO.

Guy you're comedian. You seem like a cartoonist.

How do you get inspired in doing such?
Re: PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt by atlwireles: 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
What stops the middle belters from defending themselves angry angry angry Sorry people, I have no sympathy for cowards. They have been dying for years and will continue dying, till they do the needful. Buhari will not save, nor help them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sen. Hope Uzodimma Accused Of Infecting Late, Hon. Ukachi Amaechi With HIV / Why Sheriff Is A Wrong Candidate – Doyin Okupe / Johnnie Walker Mock President Buhari With This New Advert ?(see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.