Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. (48221 Views)

Learn How To Create Hot Selling Videos With Your Laptop & Phone / See What MMM Did To Nigeria Photo / What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by infinitygroup(m): 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
I blame APC for this

1 Like

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by cyberdurable(m): 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
Buhari boys grin
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by mightyokwy(m): 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
sorry bro, you are better than them. dnt give up

1 Like

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by floraluby(f): 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sorry
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by gokay11(m): 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sorry bro,God will be with u.
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by M4gunners: 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
Nawao sorry bro. I hope they got caught one day.
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by tunwumi: 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
Take heart guy
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by kenoz(m): 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
Huh ?!

God will replace all what you lost in many fold.

1 Like

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by bigtt76(f): 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
So sad undecided May God replenish you. Amen. Please ensure that next time you have a big steel safe cabinet that can't be broken into easily or moved. Items such as mobile phones are best kept in those cabinets and you display the plastic demos. Same with the laptops, try not to stock those items in your store.

2 Likes

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
watts75:
I came to my shop at Hakimi street, Dutse today hoping to open for business as usual, only to meet the shop bungled by criminals.

They took away 17 brand new laptops and about 40 different mobile phones amounting to 1.5 million naira.
SORRY,

IT WON'T BE WELL WITH THOSE THIEVES

2 Likes

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sorry bro.
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Olayinka8793(m): 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
jemir000:
d yorrrobes have a hand in this...take heart op...for ur added security of ur shop, p.m me for security cameras installation... small money
must u carry your tribalism into a sober thread like this?
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by MzzTega(f): 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
They will pay with pains.
sorry.

2 Likes

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by RexTramadol1: 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
Is that really Helen Paul and Golden Morn

Newaii,on d topic

U shall not suffer loss ehn! Dis is just a trial!
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Zonacom(m): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sorry bro. Shi.t happens. The walls of the shop look thin from what i can see. If you must continue your business there, i advice you make the shop more secure by constructing iron protector around the walls. The thieves would likely come back if you don't fortify the shop's security.

3 Likes

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by tola9ja: 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
they will be caught and prosecuted Amiin
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by bigtoyin(m): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
Pls can anyone enlight me how to post a link on nairaland here pls .

And pls if anyone have idea on how to apply for Nigeria Prison service recruitment online pls let me know
[sub][/sub]
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by cmoney22222: 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
na wa for this nigeria oooo, sorry bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by NoRetreat(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
God will turn your misfortune to fortune and He will change your trial to testimony. Take heart,be strong and courageous you will soon bounce back and as for the thieves they will soon be paraded and made to disappear.
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by richidinho(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
watts75:
I came to my shop at Hakimi street, Dutse today hoping to open for business as usual, only to meet the shop bungled by criminals.

They took away 17 brand new laptops and about 40 different mobile phones amounting to 1.5 million naira.

Which of the Dutse pls?
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by tellwisdom: 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
All these prayer warriors should just keep shut abeg angry

5 Likes

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Tonymic4life(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
so sowi. May God give more dan what was stolen.U c dese thieves, dey r so heartless and makes one so devastated and conf cryused and they dont even care. dats y if dey r caught,mob tend to burn dem alive because of d pain dey have caused or r causing. tho, i'm not in support of jungle justice. buh their activities r so heartless. Once again, take heart oooooo cry

1 Like

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by vickylala239: 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
watts75:

Sowi.

A country witout security camera and security.

Tomorrow some will tell Mi Dat a criminal shuld b given access to lawyers.

Tomorrow someone will cum up and say jungle justice for criminals is Not good.

Tomorrow someone will say Nigerian police forced Me to confess.

Dats y I Dnt pity dis Ppl.

Sowi bro

1 Like

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by armadeo(m): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
sorry oh.

but is there no security in this complex if there is then they are the thieves.
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by kennyman2000(m): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
If u see them running mad 2moro, u'll pity them..

Bro, if u wish to go spiritual with them.. Goooooo..

This's wickedness mheeennn...

2 Likes

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Mckmouth: 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
Get the security company in the complex arrested,even if you re owing service charges,they are not suppose to do this,pls is it only your shop that was buggled ? Take heart bro,its well.
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by jemir000: 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
MrMcJay:

You started by pointing your leprous fingers to an ethnic group and ended it by advertising your mediocre wares.

I have always advised posters on this forum not to let tribalism affect their relationships with people offline, here is a classical case of someone who wants to let tribalism ruin his hustle.

Bro, may wisdom guide you in all your dealings.

I don't need ur yiorrobber amala money...I advertise for only south south and igbo
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by idu1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sorry sir
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by jemir000: 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
Olayinka8793:
must u carry your tribalism into a sober thread like this?

yorrrubaboon like you
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
sorry man...
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by KELVIN086: 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
sorry bro 1.5 no be small money, the security men for that complex need to be arrested and interrogated by sars police
so when the thiefs were digging the hole in the middle of the night no security man or night guard hear anything the night guards that were present that day should be interrogated by sars ur money no fit go like that.
before thieves go get mind run u this kain package, dem for don conive with atleast one security guard
abi the complex no get night security
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by coollaw: 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
BCISLTD:
shocked looks like an inside job...and only a kid could pass through that hole...boss Pele ooo

Check my signature. . call or whatsapp
how ll I post some thing on. Nairaland here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) / Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) / Has Anybody Been Able To Change His Account Name With Bank? How Did You Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.