Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. (48234 Views)

Learn How To Create Hot Selling Videos With Your Laptop & Phone / See What MMM Did To Nigeria Photo / What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Aminat508(f): 4:18am On Aug 26, 2015
bogolobango:
@Aminat508 chai dis ur dp ko derun rara shocked
Wetin u find go dere sef tongue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by JayJustus(m): 5:21am On Aug 26, 2015
God will repay you in thousand fold and much more
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Viccutee: 5:22am On Aug 26, 2015
jemir000:
d have a hand in this...take heart op...for ur added security of ur shop, p.m me for security cameras installation... small money
How much is it.. I wanna get it too
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Cchuks27(m): 5:30am On Aug 26, 2015
So sorry bro. I pray that you gain back what was stolen and you grow in your business to unprecedented levels. God bless you watts
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Olaryeankarh(m): 5:36am On Aug 26, 2015
Oh shucks!
Dammit!
Sorry bruv. God will help with replacement. Pele
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by niceguy7(m): 5:41am On Aug 26, 2015
OMG!!!!! God will repay you in hundred folds in Jesus name @op
As for the thieves one day for the owner. Palaba won ma segi.
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 26, 2015
tellwisdom:
All these prayer warriors should just keep shut abeg angry
I tire for the matter, no single advice or any offer of assistance.

1 Like

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by midasbliss(f): 5:54am On Aug 26, 2015
OMG...
This is so devastating
So sorry... there has to be some ups and downs Sha but don't let it ruin your determination
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 26, 2015
I have to comment here.
Please, take heart....

Sorrrrrryyy.
I know how you feel...

I was once a VICTIM and since then I have become the CHIEF SPONSOR of Jungle justice
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by modupe2: 6:35am On Aug 26, 2015
Painful. So sorry brother.
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by onward4life(m): 6:38am On Aug 26, 2015
Bro morning.... I love ur Bible scriptures is like fresh water cleaning a smokey eyes...thanks bro we all need hope in times like these...
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by chidekings(m): 6:42am On Aug 26, 2015
gidjah:
Dont be ignorant bro,he said the right thing, I am a security pesonnel too, they gat agents aound, just go to th nearest post of thiers with a little tip,when ever they want to do their job, they can really be good at it o.

u got it,Nigerian force only works with motivation,so a few tips will do the trick i bet u.
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by justi4jesu(f): 6:45am On Aug 26, 2015
@Op so sorry, this is so so painful, Jungle justice awaits them wherever they go. cry cry cry
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by figoperch: 6:47am On Aug 26, 2015
watts75:
Am devastated

So sorry for your loss. Please get insured.
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by onward4life(m): 6:53am On Aug 26, 2015
Guu morning bro.. u mentioned dutse. Is it dutse kastina or dutse abuja ... bro lion heart for ur loss, pray harder because approval from u wud be paid back in full... thanks.
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Obibye(m): 6:59am On Aug 26, 2015
Sorry bro...may God in his infinite goodness source for u & repay u all u've lost
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by chichriso: 7:01am On Aug 26, 2015
sorry dear, you are better than them till they die

DO YOU WANT TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG? CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by onyxo76(m): 7:03am On Aug 26, 2015
i don't understand these burglars again ,they have broken into my house 5 times already through my roof,they never steal anything since i don't keep money at home nor my tablet and computer which always go out with me.
They end up destroying my bathroom taps and eating my stew and left over rice. This has happened over the last 2 years ,i know it's the same set of thieves since the mode of operation is always the same. happens during the day when all have gone to work..i wonder why they keep coming to the same place where they know there is nothing to steal .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Judek2(m): 7:12am On Aug 26, 2015
Damn it. Call the cops.
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Luckylife(m): 7:20am On Aug 26, 2015
Bro I feel ur pain just believe in God and pray so that those criminals will be caught and ur items recovered. I ve be a victim of these shop burglary more than thrice I no hw it feel I pray ur goods be recovered.
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by tivta(m): 7:21am On Aug 26, 2015
This is why we all need insurance...
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Fiyin007: 7:29am On Aug 26, 2015
He should follow up the case to a Logical conclusion by involving SARS,getting a fireproof safe,installing CCTV cameras first
Amen....But God works through pple, each nairiland to contribute 5h each, l go a long way in helping him get back to his feet.....[/quote]
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Limerick: 7:36am On Aug 26, 2015
omoadeleye:
That was why I don't pity any pick pocketing or hoodlum being lynched, bro take heart, this kind of ish happen to a sister, after three years of staying indoor, she now decide to start life again, she just bought all his goods from Lagos on Monday, she open on Tuesday and before the next day those miscreants had already burgle her shop and carted all her expensive good, she can't kill herself on that day.
WTF
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Limerick: 7:43am On Aug 26, 2015
bigtt76:
So sad undecided May God replenish you. Amen. Please ensure that next time you have a big steel safe cabinet that can't be broken into easily or moved. Items such as mobile phones are best kept in those cabinets and you display the plastic demos. Same with the laptops, try not to stock those items in your store.
exactly what I've been telling these guys, come to computer village Ikeja or alaba int'l market and see how its done.
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Limerick: 7:49am On Aug 26, 2015
jemir000:

I don't need ur yiorrobber amala money...I advertise for only south south and igbo
grin lmao
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Sunday8650: 8:21am On Aug 26, 2015
watts75:
Bad day for me
Felt deeply pained for your situation. But how come there is no security in the complex
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2015
tellwisdom:
Bro, see what you would do. Move round to a possible place you think these gadgets could be sold or used; na there you go find your products. Those thieves are not so far from you...some will come the next and second day to check whatsup.

Those laptops might be in Kano by now sad
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by tellwisdom: 8:52am On Aug 26, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Those laptops might be in Kano by now sad

17 laptops with phones Doesnt work like that bro. I don't think they were planning to travel with it before the operation.
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Toks2008(m): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2015
This is why being an entrepreneur in Nigeria is a very challenging thing.

To get money to start is one big problem and if you eventually succeed in setting up your business,If Government policies don't kill it,men from the underworld will except the few fortunate ones.

Sorry is not enough bro,i just pray that GOD sees you through this crazy set back.
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 26, 2015
sorry o
dutse for dat matter
God will replenish u
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by jemir000: 9:32am On Aug 26, 2015
Viccutee:
How much is it.. I wanna get it too

pls email lemonsurveillance@gmail.com
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by fxstory(m): 9:36am On Aug 26, 2015
i don't know why people would want to wreck some one. If you stay around the neighborhood, watch out for those who want to sell laptops and phones. It may be yours they are selling. Just be at alert and watch out for them.you can inform other pal to spy the area for those selling laptop and phones.it shall be well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) / Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) / Folarin Alakija Marries Naganin Khosro. Dangote, Aisha Buhari Attend (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.