Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. (48453 Views)

Learn How To Create Hot Selling Videos With Your Laptop & Phone / See What MMM Did To Nigeria Photo / What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by IYANGBALI: 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
chimkaire:
...kai!!! cheesy grin
wetin now?he no good as i beg abi you wan make i go steal am for him shop?

1 Like

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
Do you have burglary insurance?
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by bogolobango(m): 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
@Aminat508 chai dis ur dp ko derun rara shocked
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by ThaThinka: 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
Take heart, bro. May God replenish all you have lost, even more.
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
experimentist:
hmm, diaris god o
ssssssshhhhhhhh....it's confidential. Me and T's been good grin

No vex wink
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by benitwater(m): 11:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
pele
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by 3kay945(m): 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
Take it cool, Almighty will provide you more comfort.
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Tobbey(m): 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
Its really painful sorry for the loss
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by eleko1: 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
It is a good day for U.Ur everyday is always good.It is not Ur life they looted.
watts75:
Bad day for me
May God replenish .
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by experimentist: 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
chimkaire:
ssssssshhhhhhhh....it's confidential. Me and T's been good grin

No vex wink
be careful, he's dangerous..
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by HopeAlive14(m): 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sorry about your loss.

God will surely restore all that was stolen from you in super abundance.
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by themonk(m): 11:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
ladyF:
Oh my...so so sorry for ur loss

May God restore what the enemy has stolen.
its not lady F again?
abi u forgot, lol
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by hardbody: 11:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
watts75:
I came to my shop at Hakimi street, Dutse today hoping to open for business as usual, only to meet the shop bungled by criminals.

They took away 17 brand new laptops and about 40 different mobile phones amounting to 1.5 million naira.

Sorry bro. May i ask, did you insure the shop and items with reputable insurance company? If you did, it is a very minor thing. THe insurance company will pay, if you have been up to date with payments of your premium. I hope you did not act like the average Nigerian who believes that God is his Insurance or those who seek to wish evil away by saying, 'it is not my portion'. So whose portion is it?
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
experimentist:
be careful, he's dangerous..
grin I know cheesy
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by DocAdray(f): 12:00am On Aug 26, 2015
So sorry about your loss bro. It's well, I pray the criminals get caught.

Sannu fa.
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by experimentist: 12:03am On Aug 26, 2015
chimkaire:
grin I know cheesy
good, I dey suspect him and severussnape for dat burgalry
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Rexnegro(m): 12:03am On Aug 26, 2015
dominique:
Sorry for the loss, May God replace what you lost in multifolds.
Amen in Jesus name
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by hardbody: 12:05am On Aug 26, 2015
chidekings:
bro to be honest with u,what have happened has happened.my best advice to u is to use the services of SARS,they might be corrupt,but i bet u within two weeks they will find those thieves.this is an inside job and it wont be hard for them to fish the thieves out.
Note: it might lead u to spend some small cash that wont even more than a 100k.

The N100k is in addition to his stolen items? Bros fear God small na
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by ICRMJigawa(m): 12:06am On Aug 26, 2015
It's ur shop I bought my Laptop. Sorry for your loss. Meanwhile ur cost is too high.
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by xamuelotu(m): 12:07am On Aug 26, 2015
My heart goes out to u
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 26, 2015
experimentist:
good, I dey suspect him and severussnape for dat burgalry
lipsrsealed e reach like that shocked grin cheesy
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by experimentist: 12:15am On Aug 26, 2015
chimkaire:
lipsrsealed e reach like that shocked grin cheesy
e reach dat level oh.. no worry, I will tek care of you..

1 Like

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Baroba(m): 12:19am On Aug 26, 2015
ICRMJigawa:
It's ur shop I bought my Laptop.
Sorry for your loss.
Meanwhile ur cost is too high.

And you think this is the right time to tell him how expensive his goods are? A man that has just lost what is a substantial amount of money, Nigerians I hail una...

Brother, sorry to hear this, do you have any kind of insurance cover..

1 Like

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 26, 2015
accept My sympathy ....
pray that God Almighty will replenish your loss..
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by mikron(m): 12:36am On Aug 26, 2015
@op I'm sorry to ask but where there no security guards in and around the shopping complex? God will strengthen u and double what u lost bck to u in thousand folds. I'm so sorry. Take heart.
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by fredosky111(m): 12:37am On Aug 26, 2015
Xo xo sowi bro..d Gud lord dat brot u dat far wil nt leav u...i gues police wer in one corner collectin #20 #20
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by iPhone6(m): 1:28am On Aug 26, 2015
post on this forum.

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by BARNABASS(m): 2:45am On Aug 26, 2015
may you recuperate everything you have lost by his grace
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by gidjah(m): 3:08am On Aug 26, 2015
Dont be ignorant bro,he said the right thing, I am a security pesonnel too, they gat agents aound, just go to th nearest post of thiers with a little tip,when ever they want to do their job, they can really be good at it o.
hardbody:

The N100k is in addition to his stolen items? Bros fear God small na
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by mascot87(m): 3:09am On Aug 26, 2015
jemir000:

ur mama punny where u come out from na well

U mean ur rotten mama punny? Maggot don chop am finish u bastard son of a halot.
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by kingthreat(m): 3:53am On Aug 26, 2015
Sorry for your losses. God will replenish bro.
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by mekybabe1: 3:57am On Aug 26, 2015
Oh bro, pls take heart. There's always light at the end of a tunnel. You will bounce back even bigger.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell / Michael Asemota Returns N150 million Wrongly Paid Into His Account In Qatar / Folarin Alakija Marries Naganin Khosro. Dangote, Aisha Buhari Attend (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.