Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Biting By A Patient,nearly Bite Off My Finger_(photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Biting By A Patient,nearly Bite Off My Finger_(photo) (1010 Views)

Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient / 4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today! / Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biting By A Patient,nearly Bite Off My Finger_(photo) by ibukun147(m): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Bad experience today...though I was kind of emotionally down today,when this patient walked in to replace his two missing tooth...so I treated him like a shit due to my bad mood,but he taught me a lesson I will never forget...he nearly bite off my finger while trying to fit the denture in...

Lesson::-Never let your emotion control you...

Re: Biting By A Patient,nearly Bite Off My Finger_(photo) by ladyF(f): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Eeyah..sorry. Well done too

ermmm....no gloves for ur left hand? Is that safe?
Re: Biting By A Patient,nearly Bite Off My Finger_(photo) by ibukun147(m): 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
ibukun147:
Bad experience today...though I was kind of emotionally down today,when this patient walked in to replace his two missing tooth...so I treated him like a shit due to my bad mood,but he taught me a lesson I will never forget...he nearly bite off my finger while trying to fit the denture in...

_...Teeth*
Re: Biting By A Patient,nearly Bite Off My Finger_(photo) by ibukun147(m): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
ladyF:
Eeyah..sorry. Well done too

ermmm....no gloves for ur left hand? Is that safe?
my bad...the glove absent due to the bad mood as well...ladies can frustrate life out of u...
Re: Biting By A Patient,nearly Bite Off My Finger_(photo) by ladyF(f): 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
ibukun147:
my bad...the glove absent due to the bad mood as well...ladies can frustrate life out of u...
hmmm what did she do? cry
Re: Biting By A Patient,nearly Bite Off My Finger_(photo) by Behira(f): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
Loooool cheesy.......kpele o
Re: Biting By A Patient,nearly Bite Off My Finger_(photo) by ibukun147(m): 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
ladyF:

***smile***u laffing me,abi
Re: Biting By A Patient,nearly Bite Off My Finger_(photo) by ibukun147(m): 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
ladyF:

can't believe almighty ladyF of FTC feel concerned about my issue...but sorry ladyF can't discuss the issue here,don't want it to trend on NL
Re: Biting By A Patient,nearly Bite Off My Finger_(photo) by ibukun147(m): 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
Behira:
Loooool cheesy.......kpele o
so u laff me b4 saying sorry abi...wish u know how painful it is...lol
Re: Biting By A Patient,nearly Bite Off My Finger_(photo) by ladyF(f): 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
ibukun147:
can't believe almighty ladyF of FTC feel concerned about my issue...but sorry ladyF can't discuss the issue here,don't want it to trend on NL
lol sorry sha....hope you are able to sort it out eventually grin
Re: Biting By A Patient,nearly Bite Off My Finger_(photo) by ibukun147(m): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
ladyF:

lol sorry sha....hope you are able to sort it out eventually grin
:hmmmm...trying to be fine shaa...though we all have private war we are fighting within our heart.
Re: Biting By A Patient,nearly Bite Off My Finger_(photo) by ladyF(f): 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
ibukun147:
:hmmmm...trying to be fine shaa...though we all have private war we are fighting within our heart.
Yeh, we all do wink All the best!
Re: Biting By A Patient,nearly Bite Off My Finger_(photo) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
ibukun147:

I don't condone him biting you, but yes, he probably taught you a lesson. No matter how bad of a mood you're in, you should not let that interfere with your job. You should remain a professional, which includes doing your job well and treating your patients with care and respect, not like "sh'it" (as I'm quoting your post right now, I can see that this is what you wrote but it was changed to "poo", as if that is any better).
Re: Biting By A Patient,nearly Bite Off My Finger_(photo) by widowhusband: 8:13am On Aug 26, 2015
You mean thats the pic of the pt and u? Do you snap like this alwaays or you want us to see the pt's face .I doubt if the ethics thing supports this.

(1) (Reply)

How Useful Is Gripe Water To New Born Babies? / Health Benefits Of Locust Beans / Men: Dangers Of Wearing Dirty Underwears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.