Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) (10077 Views)

Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) / Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) / Today Is My Birthday, Nairalander Show Me Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) by Rounakid(m): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hei! Guys...
I know some of will like this, other will just hate it (i guess the jealous ones). Lol...
I just want to show off the natural gift the Lord gave to me
(My Selling Point *winks*) grin
Below are the pictures... Bashing is highly welcomed! grin
Lalasticlala Ishilove Fynestboi
Make una come see ooo, if na Davido una no go carry am hit for frontpage gidigba... Oya do justice to me too as mine even beta pass davido own grin grin
*runs out* grin
2nd... Pix with a friend.

Re: A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) by Rounakid(m): 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
Choi nawa ooo... Wait make i post finish nao... grin u come from Russia?
best2com:
No be small thing embarassed
Re: A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) by chimerase2: 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
Na dis kind tin way make suarez bite psin for world cup angry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) by ladyF(f): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lol na wa... grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) by adonbilivit: 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
oya carry am go zenith bank collect ur dimples allowance! gerrara hia

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
Rounakid:
Choi nawa ooo... Wait make i post finish nao... grin u come from Russia?

They offered me citizenship but I declined... I am a citizen of 64 countries already and I still have a lot of other Citizenship offers waiting for my acceptance grin

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) by Jhenny(f): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
child

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
Rounakid:
Hei! Guys...
I know some of will like this, other will just hate it (i guess the jealous ones). Lol...
I just want to show off the natural gift the Lord gave to me
(My Selling Point *winks*) grin
Below are the pictures... Bashing is highly welcomed! grin
Make una come see ooo, if na Davido una no go carry am hit for frontpage gidigba... Oya do justice to me too as mine even beta pass davido own grin grin
*runs out* grin
2nd... Pix with a friend.

Guy abeg carry your black looking face comot, see as hardship dey show for ur face. Man get some good creams and eat well so you look healthy, see your strong face like brick layer.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) by Behira(f): 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) by Rounakid(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
Demigods:

Guy abeg carry your black looking face comot, see as hardship dey show for ur face. Man get some good creams and eat well so you look healthy, see your strong face like brick layer.
choi... We dey quarale so? Anyway i do expect this from niqqis like u... U are jux kinda mad dat none of ur btfl sisters get am...
Sowie man....
Anyway i checked ur dp... (lmao) you look so rich and well-kept grin grin grin (full sacarsm intended)

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) by Rounakid(m): 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
ladyF:
Lol na wa... grin
ladyF my loff, is dat all u gat to say?
Re: A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
grin
d guy frosh like me ooo.
op u try jawe..
#YOLO
Re: A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) by ggrin(f): 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jhenny:
child
grandmaundecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) by Rounakid(m): 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jhenny:
child
Grandma tongue

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) by Rounakid(m): 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
Behira:
Hmmmm
sweerie is dat a like or dislike?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) by Rounakid(m): 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
ggrin:
grandmaundecided
lol... Hw come me and u come reason the same thin? grin
Re: A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) by Rounakid(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
best2com:

They offered me citizenship but I declined... I am a citizen of 64 countries already and I still have a lot of other Citizenship offers waiting for my acceptance grin
lmao... Bro u don smoke weed ni? Abi u dy spk frm ur real sense? grin grin :p

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) by Rounakid(m): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
adonbilivit:
oya carry am go zenith bank collect ur dimples allowance! gerrara hia
lol... Bad niqqa... grin
always commenting as ur moniker implies grin
u neva beliv good tin... grin
Re: A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) by Rounakid(m): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
chimerase2:
Na dis kind tin way make suarez bite psin for world cup angry
choi... Easy nao... Abi u too don start to bite?
Re: A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) by Rounakid(m): 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
YOLOHOMMIE:
grin
d guy frosh like me ooo.
op u try jawe..
#YOLO
thats mah hommie tnx bro... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
Rounakid:
choi... We dey quarale so? Anyway i do expect this from niqqis like u... U are jux kinda mad dat none of ur btfl sisters get am...
Sowie man....
Anyway i checked ur dp... (lmao) you look so rich and well-kept grin grin grin (full sacarsm intended)

My dp? I'm sure you didn't check well. Lwkmd, poverty stricken fool like you, just a kid. Still growing up.
Re: A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) by Rounakid(m): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
This Nl Mods shaa... Jux dey carry mah matter like pure water... sad
Make una jux move this to fp and shame somma haters sad
Re: A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) by Rounakid(m): 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
Demigods:

My dp? I'm sure you didn't check well. Lwkmd, poverty stricken fool like you, just a kid. Still growing up.
lol... Nw i believe no one can judge someones maturity with what he or she do.
This damp... Of a niqqa jux rushed to change his dp to a better background.
Niqqi don't you think that is crazy and sign of immaturity? You no u ain't rich jux accept the fate don't jux go around making fool of yourself.
I observed u were puttin the same shoe on, on both of your former and later dp... Which is of diffrent appearance and background, Is dat the only shoe u gat? grin grin
Go and get a life bro... U still too young to expose this kinda stupidity before the metropolitan.
Damp thin fustrated albino. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
Rounakid:
lol... Nw i believe no one can judge someones maturity with what he or she do.
This damp... Of a niqqa jux rushed to change his dp to a better background.
Niqqi don't you think that is crazy and sign of immaturity? You no u ain't rich jux accept the fate don't jux go around making fool of yourself.
Morever, is dat the only shoe u gat? I observed u were puttin it on both of your former and later dp... grin
Go and get a life bro... U still too young to expose ur stupidity before the metropolitan.
Damp thin fustrated albino. grin

Lwkmd. At least I gat shoe but you gat none other than your black poverty face just gerrahere men, with your zoo brain.
Re: A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) by Rounakid(m): 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
Demigods:

Lwkmd. At least I gat shoe but you gat none other than your black poverty face just gerrahere men, with your zoo brain.
lol... This is why i hate albinos...
It happened so bad that God cursed the with rat eyes wich prompt them not to see well... (Tho rat own beta cos e dey see for night) Mr. So you are actually viewing my complexion as dark?
Lmao... This Animal of a teen is actually a damp grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
Rounakid:
lol... This is why i hate albinos...
It happened so bad that God cursed the with rat eyes wich prompt them not to see well... (Tho rat own beta cos e dey see for night) high Mr. So you are actually viewing my complexion as dark?
Lmao... This Animal of a teen is actually a damp grin

The albino soft, preferable to charcoal no decieve your black face and black soul u black, photo editor try self. But d blackness still show. Ugly ass mohafuker. Mehnn

Re: A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) by ggrin(f): 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
Rounakid:
lol... Hw come me and u come reason the same thin? grin
I jus finish smoking 5000000000wraps of igbo cool
Re: A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) by Rounakid(m): 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
Demigods:

The albino soft, preferable to charcoal no decieve your black face and black soul u black, photo editor try self. But d blackness still show. Ugly ass mohafuker. Mehnn
lol... Still more hansome and more cute than you...
Ooow... Thank you Jah... For creating me this way... Tho i knw i will face challanges and bashes from this ugly fustrate local Gin takers...
God, also make the id'iot see bright jux for this once... To enable him knw dat am better than all his rest of families when it comes to anytin beauty.
Lord u can put him back to his blind position after he is through with the viewinq grin
Lol... Ugly blind Biatch... Niqqur grin

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) by Rounakid(m): 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
ggrin:
I jus finish smoking 5000000000wraps of igbo cool
wow! Me na abt 10,0000000000 i finish nw... Abeg u fit gimme 20 wraps more make i use am... Clear my eye wella dey see wetin this albino dey twart? grin grin
onemansquad i caught u viewinq dis thread... Oya come av ur say... sad

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
Rounakid:
lol... Still more hansome and more cute than you...
Ooow... Thank you Jah... For creating me this way... Tho i knw i will face challanges and bashes from this ugly fustrate local Gin takers...
God, also make the id'iot see bright jux for this once... To enable him knw dat am better than all his rest of families when it comes to anytin beauty.
Lord u can put him back to his blind position after he is through with the viewinq grin
Lol... Ugly blind Biatch... Niqqur grin

Lwkmd o. See face, harship na wa. Fake rass rusticated chain, 300 aba made. Lmao Ain't gonna keep exchanging words with low life like you, I'm above your level, can keep quoting. Criminal.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) by Onemansquad(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Rounakid:
wow! Me na abt 10,0000000000 i finish nw... Abeg u fit gimme 20 wraps more make i use am... Clear my eye wella dey see wetin this albino dey twart? grin grin
onemansquad i caught u viewinq dis thread... Oya come av ur say... sad
just passing by o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date / Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate / Look! What This Lady Wore In The Market That Got Mothers Talking -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.