Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? (20732 Views)

4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / Looking For A Real BUSINESS You Can Start With 10k And Be A Boss! / Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by ifyalways(f): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Buy pure water in bags and resale in bags too.
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
onyepapa:
Open a condom shop you will make it believe that lol

True!!! Condom sells very well
Just give it a try!
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by EmagNig(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
tuturial

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANT LAFF TIRE TODAY
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by shumuel(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Liquid soap Business, its very profitable, and start up Capital is just a minimum of N2,000, and you are up and running.

Since its a school business, you won't be needing plastic bottles for the packaging, simple little white lylons can do the trick, and you can package it in little contities that would be sold for N20-N50.

NAFDAC also won't disturb you, as long as you don't go beyound the school areas; Hostels and Campus, then you are good.

Thank me later.

Please checkout my signature wink VVVV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by captainobvious: 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Except u want to start frying akara...10k?
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by DJBIGGY(m): 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Royal155:
Enter one bear parlour and squander the money with your girl

Seriously? That is the best you got? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by Dude1993(m): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
Dis Nairaland self
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by alexrufabot(m): 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bro at night, u can be selling noodles, fried egg, bread...what mallam popularly call 'Shaiii'...just get a good location, dose that cant cook at night will definitely patronise u.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by redcliff: 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
Royal155:
Enter one bear parlour and squander the money with your girl

i dont understand o.. what kind of stupid question is that.. 10k that people use as expenses.
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by adepiero: 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
Be a JForce agent! You don't need any capital for it
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by nonsopas(m): 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
iyoha240:
Please, I am a student and am looking for a business that i can do in campus, that i can start with 10k and that will not affect my studies......plz suggest me some biz,..thanks

Go here http://www.onlinebiznaija.com/3lucrative_biz.htm for three lucrative business you can start up with N10,000
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by epini(m): 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bible shop
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by lekan29ice(m): 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
Selling of stationeries
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by anonimi: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Laundry is one.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by emmanuel596(m): 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Be a money dubbler
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by zinachidi(m): 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Keneking:
Ok
- any business you venture into would affect your studies.
- play nairabet embarassed
lol, i' telling u men,, he said he dosent one that will affect his studies.. he cant find one that won't affect his studies,
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by Setaje(f): 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
The best u can do is to sell credit. Anything u sell that u cannot carry around u even to the toilet is not worth it because they will steal it. I was thinking of groundnut. Might look small but boys eat groundnut and garri a lot before u no it u will be so popular wiv your groundnut especially if it's fresh. . But they will steal your groundnut. You cannot carry it everywhere. So your best bet is credit.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by wildchild1: 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
buying and selling,pm me for details grin

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by permsec: 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
Think about what people find difficult to buy in your area and take advantage of that. No matter how petty it is cos ur capital is petty as well.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by alexrufabot(m): 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
At night, U can sell Cooked noodles, fried egg, bread..whats popularly know as SHAiii.. for a start get a canter(big table), make use of ur stove, a crate of egg cost roughly 750, 2 packs of noodles is 2k, pepper etc... just get a good location, where people will see u..those dat cant cook at night will patronise u..cos u make dem fast food...if u want more info or bizness ideas within ur budget send me a mail rufabotmotors@gmail.com... all d best

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by adsenselord(m): 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
neonly:
Sell condoms

LOL
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by ylaa(f): 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
There r plenty na,
Akara
Puff puff
Dough nut
Even guguru ati
Ekpa
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by Truckpusher(m): 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
iyoha240:
Please, I am a student and am looking for a business that i can do in campus, that i can start with 10k and that will not affect my studies......plz suggest me some biz,..thanks
Start up a door to door barbing service ,make it affordable,make an arrangement for a warm towel bath after barbing and buy some aftershave spray to thrill your customers.

As you grow in the business ,save up some money,acquire a little space get somebody that would help you out while maintaining your door to door services.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Man In His Early 30s Do Akara & Akamu Busines Without Shame? / Six Silly Mistakes Business Owners Do / Dangote: Nigeria Will Start Exporting Rice Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.