Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? (20729 Views)

4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / Looking For A Real BUSINESS You Can Start With 10k And Be A Boss! / Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by 4X4: 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
iyoha240:
Please, I am a student and am looking for a business that i can do in campus, that i can start with 10k and that will not affect my studies......plz suggest me some biz,..thanks
COME AND BUY MY LG E400 FOR JUST 7K AND SELL IT AT 12K AND MAKE 5K PROFIT
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by Valendo: 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
There is nothing like buying and selling or marketing. Don't mind people running away from Networking. Open up ur mind and you will see the possibility of making good money. The only thing I will advice you is where you see others running away from there is a potential for you to make good money.
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by Valendo: 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
There is nothing like buying and selling or marketing. Don't mind people running away from Networking. Open up ur mind and you will see the possibility of making good money. The only thing I will advice you is where you see others running away from there is a potential for you to make good money.
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by northvietnam(m): 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
weed market is lucrative
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
iyoha240:
Please, I am a student and am looking for a business that i can do in campus, that i can start with 10k and that will not affect my studies......plz suggest me some biz,..thanks
Learn how to make popcorn. Look for a strategic spot within school hostel and start selling.

*make sure the scent of your popcorn can wake a dead man up.
*ensure it tastes good as the smell.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by proguru: 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
My dear student, the business you can do with 10k is to trade binary options. All you need is just about 3k,a computer with internet, one hour daily and your common sense!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by abiolablessing(f): 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
You can start jewelleries business and earn double of your capital.This is real and not scam,am also into it,that is what I sell in school together wit recharge cards.Infact,when I graduated and went for my youth corps service,I continue with my business there and am stil into it.For enquiry call me on 08039481773.Wish you the very best
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by jaelz(m): 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
hakeem4:
I started with 5k and I do only this two things because of the nature of my school

1). I sell jersey
2). I blog
how much u earn from your blog
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by cnnamoko(m): 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
To make something reasonable out of that money, you need to solve a problem. You can invest in education. Acquire various skills in spss, autocad, peachtree accounting. Students don't really know how to use these softwares and its necessary for them. You can test your entrepreneurial skills by printing a few flyers around campus, burning these softwares into CDs and become the tutor. You will double that 10k in a month with few expenses. That's how I started, and my initial 5k runs into a multi million venture today.
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by iyoha240: 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
JohnNgene:
Recharge Card business. I started selling recharge cards on my street with that same amount. Just try to avoid selling on credit to students or else your business will crash quickly.

Is there profit in that biz?
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by Kolade354(m): 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
LordMecuzy:
10k too little
Everything is little, Do you think Dangote started with Big money
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by Kolade354(m): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
abiolablessing:
You can start jewelleries business and earn double of your capital.This is real and not scam,am also into it,that is what I sell in school together wit recharge cards.Infact,when I graduated and went for my youth corps service,I continue with my business there and am stil into it.For enquiry call me on 08039481773.Wish you the very best
Do you sell Gold too?

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by legalwealth(m): 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
JohnNgene:
Recharge Card business. I started selling recharge cards on my street with that same amount. Just try to avoid selling on credit to students or else your business will crash quickly.

This is the perfect piece of idea to him.
He and anyone interested in this business should read up https://www.nairaland.com/1016297/step-step-guide-starting-recharge
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by legalwealth(m): 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
iyoha240:

Read up https://www.nairaland.com/1016297/step-step-guide-starting-recharge
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by ikorodureporta: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
LaurelP:
Buy kerossine and Garri and sell in the hostels

true talk!
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by fleshbone(m): 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sell weed and you will see how your turn over will be! cheesy
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
See here, if you wanna start a business with that amount, you have to send nobody......the business I've got in mind is to sell small chops (akara, yam, plantain, puff puff) and trust me students will buy esp the guys; they like fast foods. just get permission to have a stand at school, after doing that, get the necessary materials for making these mealies. You also package them well by putting it in a takeaway pack. You can make 2K and even more daily from this business.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by ASAMPETE1: 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
Invest in Gold Circle Condom. You will sure make it.
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by proguru: 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
You trade binary options with 3k. All you need is a computer with internet, 1 hours daily and your common sense. For details send an email to ecn360@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by hakeem4(m): 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
jaelz:

how much u earn from your blog
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by Reference(m): 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
Read your books and strive for excellence. Your sojourn on campus is for that purpose. You have enough time after that to make all the money you want. Never misuse purpose, places and positions. Free yourself from the Nigerian mentality based on rat-raceology.

Note: If you were endowed with superlative skills or talents in whatever field you may venture because education will merely be a supplement, an addition or an enhancer but the fact that you seek advice and answers shows that education is vital in your quest to the top. Donot make the mistake of leaving the major to pursue the minor no matter how challenging your financials are.
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by dammytosh: 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
iyoha240:

Hello iyoha,

I can't think of anything you can do with 10k but i am challenged and will add another 10k to it.

contact me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by Kirinwa: 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
LaurelP:
Buy kerossine and Garri and sell in the hostels

These two are mutually exclusive.
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by YomaA(m): 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
Carry Chelsea, Man utd, barca, madrid, psg, benefice,enyimba and romantic straight win on bet9ja, see how much u will make in just 2days.thank me later
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by sunsewa: 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
iyoha240:

buy jeweleries and sell in the campus, like necklaces, but if u want to buy the quality ones it will buy u few,but u can start with it,but with time u develop good relationship with ur supplier u will be getting credit stuff.need more information indicate ur private contact.
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
sell recharge cards.
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by omooba969(m): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
proguru:
My dear student, the business you can do with 10k is to trade binary options. All you need is just about 3k,a computer with internet, one hour daily and your common sense!!!

How easy is that? undecided You should have included the risk involved in trading Binary Options as well. cool
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by nairamaniac: 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
ARMED ROBBERY!!!

Buy a GUN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Man In His Early 30s Do Akara & Akamu Busines Without Shame? / Six Silly Mistakes Business Owners Do / Dangote: Nigeria Will Start Exporting Rice Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.