Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? (20736 Views)

4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / Looking For A Real BUSINESS You Can Start With 10k And Be A Boss! / Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by princejela(m): 7:06am On Sep 26, 2015
De SunShine Kitchern & Catering Services Specialize in all kinds of Event Planning&Management ¤ Cakes ¤ Classic Decoration ¤Indoor &Outdoor Catering Services ¤Buffet Services¤Waiter & Waitress Services, (Tray Boys & Girls Services), Rental of Cooking Utensils like Pots,Spoons,Plates,Buffets,etc No 16,Ogume Junction kwale,Delta State. 07062042971 and 08037060914

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by slimbiggy(m): 7:06am On Sep 26, 2015
iyoha240:
Please, I am a student and am looking for a business that i can do in campus, that i can start with 10k and that will not affect my studies......plz suggest me some biz,..thanks

condoms sale on campus much more than maggi. Wouldn't be bad investing in it. And pls dnt sale on credit
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by teefaah(f): 7:06am On Sep 26, 2015
Sign up with oriflame sweden today. You get 23% discount on what you buy as a consultant and you also get your capital back. Oriflame is sweden company that deals with the sales of cosmetics and beauty products. You need less than #10,000 to start. Visit www.oriflame.com.ng for more details
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by Yeecar(m): 8:58am On Sep 26, 2015
iyoha240:
Please, I am a student and am looking for a business that i can do in campus, that i can start with 10k and that will not affect my studies......plz suggest me some biz,..thanks

Mushroom Cultivation.
please thank me later!!!
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by obafunke(f): 9:44am On Sep 26, 2015
Why not go into egg supplying? The market is available and has a good turn over, you can start selling with the little that you have and this is the peak period to start your business.
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
femynho:
grin grin grin

9cs one...rib cracking.. grin
Na so my brother! What viable business does he think 10k can start, considering this present economic condition? That's just the best I can think of..
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
DJBIGGY:

Seriously? That is the best you got? undecided
Do you have a better idea? I'll be pleased to learn dear, no vex.
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
Join my team in oriflame and you will be amazed by what you will get at the end of the month
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by princehabyb(m): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
Lay a foundation of passive income for life and earn @least N1,320 per day or N16,500- N33,000 weekly without selling anything ..All needed is just with seed capital of N6,600,which also automatically qualifies you as a member. Is your desire hot enough to make this real??..check my signature!
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by kemisolanymat: 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
I HAVESOME STUDENT IN MY TEAM EARNING OVER 50K MONTHLY WITH JUST 10K INVESTMENT

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by alterswerve(m): 10:59am On Jan 17, 2016
timmy:
You can start a sandwich business (Toast bread).

Get a fairly used, tested working, toast bread maker for 2k5
Buy 6 cans of sardine at N1,080 on Jumia, buy butter, sliced bread and pepper and a crate of eggs of about N2k.
Get a food flask bag (used) for 1.5k. Buy plastic take away bags and foil paper for less than 1k. Find a power source in your hostel and start to make your money.

Once you've made the toasts, walk round hostels or classrooms to sell between N100 - N150 depending on your school.

make sure you dress neat always, always smile when you approach students and make friends with them. Get enough N100 change from your remaining balance so you don't have students owing you.

Where possible, get numbers of students who have patronised you, send them a thank you sms and ask them to contact you whenever they need new orders. Create a time. to sell so it wont affect your own studies.

Start with your friends first, so you get honest feedback on the service quality and taste. In 1 week you should have doubled your investment.

I am well-pleased with this idea. Its the best I've seen, coupled with me having an idea similar to this. I would like you to send me a mail. I really need advice.

markwhizzyjean@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by djdoxxx(m): 11:21am On Jan 17, 2016
Learn all you need to know on sport bet....get 5 daily odds for a month.

Join the WhatsApp train

https://www.nairaland.com/2870609/whatsapp-sport-investment-service-weekly
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by Xclusiveblog: 11:27am On Jan 17, 2016
You can Work With Me To Create Your Own

$60,000 A Year Online Business?
No Matter The Country...Guaranteed!

All you need is:
- A mobile/cell phone
- An internet connection
- Your Free gmail address

In Fact, I Will Prove It to You In The Following Way Here...

http://writetag.com
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by Geoforever(f): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
Why don't you learn a skill with that cash instead.That same skill will definitely turn into cash and make sure is something you have passion for.Don't just go learn anything available cos if you do the probability of succeeding in such is very slim.There are lots of expert who are ready to train serious minded people for a token or for free.Why not give that a trial.I just finished with some set of people few weeks back and am sure they will be greatful to God for such opportunity.Am an Enterpreneurer,,trichologists' and a Locitian...if you are in Lagos and you are interested in any of the above you can call me on 08035151554 or what's app me on 08087306328.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Man In His Early 30s Do Akara & Akamu Busines Without Shame? / Six Silly Mistakes Business Owners Do / Dangote: Nigeria Will Start Exporting Rice Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.