Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? (4400 Views)

Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War / Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" / See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by dinachi(m): 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
I am very ashamed to ask this question at these times seeing how the Ijaw has use the so called smart Igbos to play political chess cheaply.
A few months back many of my Igbo brothers were falling over themselves to promote Jonathan in the silly hope that Ijaws will support Igbos for President when the time comes. Now months after Jonathan lost no single Ijaw man has ever called for Igbo president inspire of all the massive support from Igbos.
My Igbo brothers, how market na?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
angry
Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by axiliborha(f): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
grin
Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by Ilekeh(f): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
When do slave masters agitate for their slaves to rule them?

24 Likes

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
It's all politics...
Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by Immanueladebol(m): 11:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
U shuld knw nigeria's politics is 4 d smartest

6 Likes

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 26, 2015
dinachi:
I am very ashamed to ask this question at these times seeing how the Ijaw has use the so called smart Igbos to play political chess cheaply.
A few months back many of my Igbo brothers were falling over themselves to promote Jonathan in the silly hope that Ijaws will support Igbos for President when the time comes. Now months after Jonathan lost no single Ijaw man has ever called for Igbo president inspire of all the massive support from Igbos.

Who are your Igbo brothers? Go find your brothers amongst those that follow your pathetic line of reasoning!

IGBOS ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE PRESIDENCY OR POLITICAL APPOINTMENTS TO SURVIVE! 

Ijaws did not use Igbos and therefore owe no one any apology. And Igbos don't care about that! Igbos simply gave their votes to the best president Nigeria ever had!
If you are not convinced, consider hanging...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by AustineE1: 2:58am On Aug 26, 2015
Yes we igbos are very proud to have supported a minority tribe,inspite of the institutionalized marginalization of the minorites.Our culture forbids injustice and encourages equality to all,with emphasis on merit.
My big question is,why do yorubas always stoop so low to see that their Hausa-Fulani masters always rule over them and yet hausa-Fulanis only see Yorubas as their Allah made perpetual servants.The dorminance and take over of(Illorin)kwara state and instantly installing a Fulani-Hausa emir,the subjection of Yorubas in some part of Kogi as a conquered lots are only but a few of the Master-Slave relationship....and some people are okay with it,in other not to provoke their ferocious master. So bad!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by Nobody: 3:01am On Aug 26, 2015
Dinachi, I swear, ur mumu don swell pass elephantiasis.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by raumdeuter: 3:03am On Aug 26, 2015
^^
AustineE1:

My big question is,why do yorubas always stoop so low to see that their Hausa-Fulani masters always rule them and yet hausa-Fulanis only see Yorubas as their Allah made perpetual servants.

can you tell us who was the deputy and the people that supported Balewa in the first republic

Can you tell us who was the deputy and the people who voted Shagari in the second republic

Can you tell us who was the deputy and the people who voted Bashir Tofa in the third republic

Why did a whole Okadigbo agree to be a servant to a Hausa man

Why did another prominent Ume Ezeoke agree to be a servant to Hausa man

29 Likes

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by aresa: 3:12am On Aug 26, 2015

13 Likes

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by raumdeuter: 3:17am On Aug 26, 2015
1960 1979 1993 2003

These are years a Yoruba man contested against an Hausa man

Can you list the times an Ibo man has faced an Hausa man in a presidential election

22 Likes

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by AustineE1: 3:35am On Aug 26, 2015
raumdeuter:
^^

can you tell us who was the deputy and the people that supported Balewa in the first republic

Can you tell us who was the deputy and the people who voted Shagari in the second republic

Can you tell us who was the deputy and the people who voted Bashir Tofa in the third republic

I will take your questions after the other,you should be ashamed of your people,was it not your brother Obasanjo who rather than hand over to Obafemi Awolowo,decided to change goal post over night and instead handed over to your Fulani Hausa master(Shagari)through an obnoxious electoral rule.Stating 'over his dead body will Awolowo rule Nigeria'.

Secondly,Inspite of the overwhelming support for Abiola yet he choose an Hausa-Fulani muslim as his deputy in a Muslim-Muslim ticket,rather than middlebelt christian,as never have been seen in a democratic Nigeria.This propelled some christians from the East,south south and middlebelt to rather support a Bashir Tofa with a christian deputy (left with a choice of choosing btw the devil and the deep blue sea).Yet your Hausa master still imprisoned Abiola,ridiculed and made jest of him,as usual.
Finally,Okadigbo choose to be a deputy to PMB but again as a self liberated tribe which Ndigbo are,we never voted for them,unlike the 'sophisticated' perpetual servants who lined up before him because he choose a 'mere commissioner' Osibanjo as a deputy,in the worst form of master-servant relationship.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by Standing5(m): 3:38am On Aug 26, 2015
Bitter truth to open question: None. Lol!!

5 Likes

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by fulanimafia: 3:47am On Aug 26, 2015
Zero. Meanwhile the new eastern/southern political masters have a CBN Governor, Service chief, and the first significant project (Ogoni clean up) in the kitty.

5 Likes

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by Volksfuhrer(m): 5:07am On Aug 26, 2015
AustineE1:

I will take your questions after the other,you should be ashamed of your people,was it not your brother Obasanjo who rather than hand over to Obafemi Awolowo,decided to change goal post over night and instead handed over to your Fulani Hausa master(Shagari)through an obnoxious electoral rule.Stating 'over his dead body will Awolowo rule Nigeria'.

Secondly,Inspite of the overwhelming support for Abiola yet he choose an Hausa-Fulani muslim as his deputy in a Muslim-Muslim ticket,rather than middlebelt christian,as never have been seen in a democratic Nigeria.This propelled some christians from the East,south south and middlebelt to rather support a Bashir Tofa with a christian deputy (left with a choice of choosing btw the devil and the deep blue sea).Yet your Hausa master still imprisoned Abiola,ridiculed and made jest of him,as usual.
Finally,Okadigbo choose to be a deputy to PMB but again as a self liberated tribe which Ndigbo are,we never voted for them,unlike the 'sophisticated' perpetual servants who lined up before him because he choose a 'mere commissioner' Osibanjo as a deputy,in the worst form of master-servant relationship.

Dis ya logic, na die wallahi! grin

Igbos are self liberated when they support the North, and others are slaves when they do the same!

25 Likes

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 26, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

Dis ya logic, na die wallahi! grin

Igbos are self liberated when they support the North, and others are slaves when they do the same!

Yours defies logic and it reeks treachery, backstabbing and wickedness for your fellow being..

8 Likes

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by dinachi(m): 6:57am On Aug 26, 2015
xtrorse:

IGBOS ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE PRESIDENCY OR POLITICAL APPOINTMENTS TO SURVIVE! .
Another pathetic Ijaw lie well crafted to deceive those who are not smart.
If Igbos do not need the Presidency to survive, then they should totally stay clear from it. Any Igbo man that suscribes to this idiotic lie should be executed by firing squad for being the worlds most foolish man!
How did our people become so gullible that they now begin to believe this type of foolishness?
Igbos do not need the presidency but they are supporting other tribes to get it.
Now that we need Ijaws to support us the story have now changed to Igbos do not need the presidency!
My Igbo brothers do you now see how the Ijaw man have used your head and turned you to his slave?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by dinachi(m): 7:07am On Aug 26, 2015
AustineE1:
Yes we igbos are very proud to have supported a minority tribe,inspite of the institutionalized marginalization of the minorites.Our culture forbids injustice and encourages equality to all,with emphasis on merit.
My big question is,why do yorubas always stoop so low to see that their Hausa-Fulani masters always rule over them and yet hausa-Fulanis only see Yorubas as their Allah made perpetual servants.The dorminance and take over of(Illorin)kwara state and instantly installing a Fulani-Hausa emir,the subjection of Yorubas in some part of Kogi as a conquered lots are only but a few of the Master-Slave relationship....and some people are okay with it,in other not to provoke their ferocious master. So bad!
Ijaw!

8 Likes

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by seunmsg(m): 7:09am On Aug 26, 2015
AustineE1:

The attempt of you Igbos to rewrite history is an effort in futility. A brief glance into the history books will show you the following.

1, Awolowo attempted to build a southern coalition after the 1959 general election that will see to the emergence of Azikiwe as the Prime Minister. But, the Eastern NCNC of Azikiwe settled to play second fiddle to the Hausa-Fulani led NCP. So tell us, who are the slaves here if not the Igbos.

2, During the second republican election in 1979, Awolowo again attempted to build a southern coalition to defeat the northern political establishment. He chose an Igbo man, Philip Umeadi as his running mate. Instead of supporting him, the Igbos responded with Azikiwe choosing a northerner, Mustapha Shettima as his running mate while Alex Ekwueme opted to contest as the running mate to the Hausa-Fulani candidate, Shuhu Shagari. Again I put it to you, tell us who are the slaves here?

3, During the botched third republic and while Abiola and the Yorubas were fighting the Hausa-Fulani for the restoration of a national mandate freely giving by all Nigerians, the Igbos led by the likes of Daniel Kanu and Ojo Madueke were kissing Abachas ass all over the country telling him to transform from military to civilian president. So, tell us, who are the northern slaves here?

4, During the fourth republic, we had just two candidates and both were from the south west but with different zonal backings. The Hausa-Fulani north backed Obasanjo while Olu Falae represented the southern choice. On the day of election, the Igbos again betrayed the southern trust by voting massively for Obasanjo who was the northern candidate.

Finally, in 2010 when vice president Jonathan was been harassed by the northern cabals who prevented him from acting as the president, who were the people that took to the streets to fight for him? The Yorubas led by Wole Soyinka, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana etc forced the National assembly to come up with the doctrine of necessity that paved the way for GEJ to become the president. Majority of the Igbo politicians at that time were busy kissing Turais ass.
I can go on and on but let me just stop here. You people should stop attempting to rewrite history. The Igbos have been in a servant-master relationship with the Hausa-Fulani since time immemorial.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by dinachi(m): 7:14am On Aug 26, 2015
Normality:
Dinachi, I swear, ur mumu don swell pass elephantiasis.
Another Ijaw S1ave!

9 Likes

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by Omololu007(m): 7:20am On Aug 26, 2015
AustineE1:
you mumu no b small sha,yorubas are minority in kogi.ibos are also a conquered lots in benue and edo state.Ijaw

8 Likes

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by zendy: 7:25am On Aug 26, 2015
dinachi:

Who cares about the Nigerian presidency? We Igbos have outgrown the office of president. Anyone agitating for Igbo presidency is only asking the Igbos to go backwards. What we are after now is Biafra. To stay in Nigeria and keep joining issues with Yorubas and Hausas is a waste of time.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 26, 2015
Jonathan the best President Nigeria ever had

dinachi:

How far the economy.?

I heard it has nose dived under the government of your illiterate hero. grin

1 Like

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by dinachi(m): 7:43am On Aug 26, 2015
zendy:

Who cares about the Nigerian presidency? We Igbos have outgrown the office of president. Anyone agitating for Igbo presidency is only asking the Igbos to go backwards. What we are after now is Biafra. To stay in Nigeria and keep joining issues with Yorubas and Hausas is a waste of time.

Another well crafted Ijaw lie!

2 Likes

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by yorubatic: 7:44am On Aug 26, 2015
I dont know why my people keeps disgracing themselves in this Nigeria? We have become too cowardly in this nigeria. We are now clowns, ibos have become our nightmare, that we even see ibo giants in our dreams...

My people has turn the sophisticated odua nation to laughing stock...they have shown the world that they are weaklings and O'yes to the Hausa / Fulani muslims. ..it is shame that my sophisticated and progressive people are a bunch of confused people who have no aspiration whatsoever. ..

It seems musiwa and I are the only brave people among our kins. ...musiwa want a western nigeria and I want a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a. ..but my coward folks want to keep being slaves to their Hausa / Fulani masters. ..

Let us that agitating for odua republic where there be no ibos, where lagos will not be no man's land...yorubas wake up. ...we can't remain cowards

My people should stop behaving like clowns ....only God can deliver my people

6 Likes

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by yorubatic: 7:53am On Aug 26, 2015
raumdeuter:
^^

Now can you start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic. ...if ibos are cowards, they won't be fighting for biafra all these years....Mind you the rest of nigerians are cowards, not the ibos...it is the British who won the biafran war because British consider Nigeria their property....Eastern nigeria is British property but biafra is not....
Biafra is more or less considered an ibo man property, hence the British refusal to let go....

Nigeria as whole is British property, and among these slaves of the British, it only the ibos who want freedom, just as it has always been during the slave trade...ibos are not slaves and can never be a slave. ...

I am agitating for my yorubas people to wake up and stop being slaves and O'yes to anything

6 Likes

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 26, 2015
dinachi:

Another pathetic Ijaw lie well crafted to deceive those who are not smart.
If Igbos do not need the Presidency to survive, then they should totally stay clear from it. Any Igbo man that suscribes to this idiotic lie should be executed by firing squad for being the worlds most foolish man!
How did our people become so gullible that they now begin to believe this type of foolishness?
Igbos do not need the presidency but they are supporting other tribes to get it.
Now that we need Ijaws to support us the story have now changed to Igbos do not need the presidency!
My Igbo brothers do you now see how the Ijaw man have used your head and turned you to his slave?

Are you out of your mind? You are the one behaving foolishly and deserves to be hanged in a guillotine or better still thrown into a crocodile infested river! How can you leave the substance and be chasing shadows?

Go find your brothers amongst those that follow your pathetic line of reasoning and thought!

IGBOS ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE PRESIDENCY OR POLITICAL APPOINTMENTS TO SURVIVE!

Ijaws did not use Igbos and therefore owe no one any apology. And for the record, Igbos don't care about the presidency! What concerns Ijaw with Igbo affair? Never you mention Ijaw again in this issue, not even in your dreams.

Tell your paymasters and messengers that your message did not sail through and return back their money, if you an Igbo and love your life!

1 Like

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 26, 2015
dinachi:
And what sort of useless question is that? Why do people like you always reason with their anus? Which Igbo President are you talking about?

5 Likes

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 26, 2015
yorubatic:

Now can start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic. ...if ibos are cowards, they won't be fighting for biafra all these years....Mind you the rest of nigerians are cowards, not the ibos...it is the British who won the biafran war because British consider Nigeria their propertt....Eastern nigeria is British property but biafra is not....
Biafra is more or less considered an ibo man property, hence the British refusal to let go....
Nigeria as whole are British property, and among these slaves of the British, it only the ibos who want freedom, just as it have always been during the slave trade...ibos are not slaves and can never be a slave. ...
I am agitating for my yorubas people to wake up and stop being slaves and O'yes to anything

Guy you're a brilliant specimen of who a sadist is. and the funny thing is people like your comments. crazy world

1 Like

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by yorubatic: 8:10am On Aug 26, 2015
dinachi:
How many yorubas agitating for odua republic? How many Hausa / Fulani are agitating for arewastan? How many ijaw is agitating for ijaw republic? Then asked your dunce self, how many ibos want to be a Nigeria? Dunce of the century

Join me and musiwa to agitate for our sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic

3 Likes

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by fulanimafia: 8:19am On Aug 26, 2015
xtrorse:

Are you out of your mind? You are the one behaving foolishly and deserves to be hanged in a guillotine or better still thrown into a crocodile infested river! How can you leave the substance and be chasing shadows?

Go find your brothers amongst those that follow your pathetic line of reasoning and thought!

Ijaws did not use Igbos and therefore owe no one any apology. And for the record, Igbos don't care about the presidency! What concerns Ijaw with Igbo affair? Never you mention Ijaw again in this issue, not even in your dreams.

Tell your paymasters and messengers that your message did not sail through and return back their money, if you an Igbo and love your life!

Why then have you been avoiding the question:

Why did Ojukwu run for Presidency of a United Nigeria TWICE in 2003 and 2007?

Why did you and the SE abandon your Hero and not vote for him at the polls TWICE?

How come Bayelsa State only gave Ojukwu 3 votes when he ran for President?

Are you more Igbo than Ojukwu that ran for President?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At Last Saraki Begs Jagaban / Faceoff: President Buhari Amused As Comedian MC Tagwaye Mimics Character / Picture That Speaks Volumes. Sends chills to some people

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.