Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? (4405 Views)

Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War / Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" / See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by fulanimafia: 8:19am On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by adamooye5(m): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2015
I'm just wondering why the Ibos are more pained with GEJ's election lost than even the Ijaw or SS people, if they are that united as they claimed with the so call Biara APGA would have been the strongest political party in the SE and Ojukwu would have gotten more vote than the ones he had when he contested for presidency. The IBO's have been decieving them self since they became the lost tribe of Isreal.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by ElekeNtioba: 8:23am On Aug 26, 2015
raumdeuter:
^^

can you tell us who was the deputy and the people that supported Balewa in the first republic

Can you tell us who was the deputy and the people who voted Shagari in the second republic

Can you tell us who was the deputy and the people who voted Bashir Tofa in the third republic

Why did a whole Okadigbo agree to be a servant to a Hausa man

Why did another prominent Ume Ezeoke agree to be a servant to Hausa man

lol....pls stop parading ur ignorance. Balewa's NPC and Azikiwe's NCNC formed a coalition government wherein they shared govt positions. Zik was president, Balewa was PM.

Yes Ekwueme was Shagari's deputy but his party (NPN) was the second string in Igboland. Even with the heavy courting of Igbos by the NPN including the pardon and return of Ojukwu, Zik's NPP won the majority.

The rest of ur assertion is personal choice, it cant reflect the aspirations of an entire tribe.

Dont even try to rope in Igbos in ur people's servitude to the north. History is there for u to see even if u were born yesterday. And no need to be ashamed of ur status......its ur destiny afterall.

1 Like

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by adamooye5(m): 8:23am On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 26, 2015
fulanimafia:

Why then have you been avoiding the question:

Why did Ojukwu run for Presidency of a United Nigeria TWICE in 2003 and 2007?

Why did you and the SE abandon your Hero and not vote for him at the polls twice?

How come Bayelsa State only gave Ojukwu 3 votes when he ran for President?

Are you more Igbo than Ojukwu that ran for President?

Mallam, you need to answer these fundamental questions I posed to you. Stop being unnecessarily mischievous by trying to be clever by half. You may try hard to hide your bitterness that a people are seeking self-determination.

Tell me, why is it that your people find it difficult to survive without forgery, falsification of figures, wanton treasury looting and lies You can buttress your point with the census carried out thus far in the country. 

Why do Hausa-Fulani-Kanuris vehemently opposed the restructuring of the country You can use the 2014 National Conference as a case study.

Another question (from the rigged election statistics you posted), if Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri had/have the clout to win national elections why are you addicted to using underage voters

Your slaves in the South have begun preaching a new message cum propaganda of how peace-loving and accommodative Hausa-Fulani-Kanuris have been to the Igbos in the North. And that it's the Igbos that have always provoked their host to massacring them. Okay! My question is, if indeed Hausa-Fulani-Kanuris have been peace-loving and accommodative, why are such gestures not extended to the Christian minorities in the North and Middle-belt

For many decades now Fulani herdsmen have continued to exhibit despicable attitudes and heartlessness with reckless abandon, trespassing on indigenous peasants' farmlands, destroying their crops, killing the people and chasing them far away from their ancestral lands. Why have you chosen these path of destruction

Explain in plain language what you understand by the ”BABOON AND DOG WILL BE SOAKED IN BLOOD”. Who made the statement and why 
Hint: It was such famous incitement and threat amongst others that metamorphosed into the carnage and murder of many Southerners and Christians in the North, including many Youth Corps members when Buhari lost the 2011 presidential election.

"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grand father, Othman Danfodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use minorities in the North as willing tools and South as conquered territories and never allow them to rule over us or have control over their future
- Sir Ahmadu Bello, October 12,  1960

Why did your god, Ahmadu Bello, arrogantly utter this comment in a multicultural country and got away with it, and you bigots still hold him in high esteem and even shove it down the throats of other people? 

How can a country built on a false and faulty foundation still attempts to progress by concealing the truth?

Be sincere and objective for once even if the truth is bitter and hurts!

Austin4lif:
if not for the Grace of God I would have been death by the Fulani/hausa machine guns. Heavy machine Guns was shot in my area for 3 hours, no police and army from the Z00 come to help us. We have to use cutlass and stones to defend ourselves. It would have been a disaster even though we lost some gallant igbo youths who fought them with some northern Christians. The machine Guns shake houses wen fired, even the army don't have such guns but youths still confronted them. Nobody is asking who bought the Guns for them, can a koro seller or a tomato seller afford to buy SMG? Some stupid pple will come here and be shouting one Nigeria , sai Buhari. Go to Riyom in plateau state, go to Rigasa in kaduna, go to wadel in kano state, u will know that we are not one Nigeria.
Austin4lif:
Am never a Fan of this Kalu of a guy, what am concerned of is the northern domination of the minority groups in Nigeria. If you visit Kano, u will see hausa people claiming the birth right of Nigeria.

Those from the east,west and south are being regarded as foreigners in same Nigeria in Kano state. You dont have equal rights like those who are from there. Travel to Zamfara state, u will see the highest level of religious intolerance. The state school of health is an epitome of islamabad, Christians especially the girls were forced to put on Hijab b4 entering class

Who says that it is only Boko haram that want to force us to islam? Travel also to katsina state were it is a sin to be called igbo or a Christian even though there are minority christians from that state who are known as the"maguzawa" go to kebbi you will not have permit to build ur church and u will be harassed to pay tax by the local authorities even though hausa people are not goood in paying for Govt facilities. 
Only in Nigeria u will see Emirs with exotic cars and nobody is asking how did they get the money even though many of our igwe's and oba's don't even own a car.
Is only in Nigeria most mosques dnt pay NEPA bill and water Bills. Only in Nigeria will u see a particular ethnic group dominating all the sectors of the economy

1 Like

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by fulanimafia: 8:25am On Aug 26, 2015
xtrorse:

Are you out of your mind? You are the one behaving foolishly and deserves to be hanged in a guillotine or better still thrown into a crocodile infested river! How can you leave the substance and be chasing shadows?

Go find your brothers amongst those that follow your pathetic line of reasoning and thought!

IGBOS ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE PRESIDENCY OR POLITICAL APPOINTMENTS TO SURVIVE!

Ijaws did not use Igbos and therefore owe no one any apology. And for the record, Igbos don't care about the presidency! What concerns Ijaw with Igbo affair? Never you mention Ijaw again in this issue, not even in your dreams.

Tell your paymasters and messengers that your message did not sail through and return back their money, if you an Igbo and love your life!

Why did Ojukwu run for Presidency of a United Nigeria TWICE in 2003 and 2007 after sacrificing millions for an independent Biafra?

Why did you and the SE abandon your Hero and not vote for him at the polls TWICE?

4 Likes

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 26, 2015
fulanimafia:

Why did Ojukwu run for Presidency of a United Nigeria TWICE in 2003 and 2007 after sacrificing millions for an independent Biafra?

Why did you and the SE abandon your Hero and not vote for him at the polls TWICE?

Mallam, I still maintain your are only mischievous by trying to be clever by half. You may try hard to hide your bitterness that a people are seeking self-determination.

Tell me, why is it that your people find it difficult to survive without forgery, falsification of figures, wanton treasury looting and lies You can buttress your point with the census exercises carried out thus far in the country. 

Why do Hausa-Fulani-Kanuris vehemently opposed the restructuring of the country You can use the 2014 National Conference as a case study.

Another question (from the rigged election statistics you posted), if Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri had/have the clout to win national elections why are you addicted to using underage voters

Your slaves in the South have begun preaching a new message cum propaganda of how peace-loving and accommodative Hausa-Fulani-Kanuris have been to the Igbos in the North. And that it's the Igbos that have always provoked their host to massacring them. Okay! My question is, if indeed Hausa-Fulani-Kanuris have been peace-loving and accommodative, why are such gestures not extended to the Christian minorities in the North and Middle-belt

For many decades now Fulani herdsmen have continued to exhibit despicable attitudes and heartlessness with reckless abandon, trespassing on indigenous peasants' farmlands, destroying their crops, killing the people and chasing them far away from their ancestral lands. Why have you chosen these path of destruction

Explain in plain language what you understand by the ”BABOON AND DOG WILL BE SOAKED IN BLOOD”. Who made the statement and why 
Hint: It was such famous incitement and threat amongst others that metamorphosed into the carnage and murder of many Southerners and Christians in the North, including many Youth Corps members when Buhari lost the 2011 presidential election.

"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grand father, Othman Danfodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use minorities in the North as willing tools and South as conquered territories and never allow them to rule over us or have control over their future

Why did your god, Ahmadu Bello, arrogantly utter this comment in a multicultural country and got away with it, and you bigots still hold him in high esteem and even shove it down the throats of other people? 

How can a country built on a false and faulty foundation still attempts to progress by concealing the truth?

Imokay:
Some pictures here will disturb you, but please this madness must stop.Something is hurting me and as each day goes by, it gets worse.

The blogs rarely report this. Its voice is muted on TV and radio. But for us that are affected, this voice is loud. Sometimes it is a shout, sometimes it is a cry, sometimes it is a prayer, sometimes it is just a hollow empty sound.
Berom people are being wiped out one family at a time. It started 14years ago. Our men, our women, our children are being murdered on the streets, on their farms, in their sleep, on the way to school and sometimes still in the womb.
The culprits are called Unknown gunmen. They are unknown to the security agencies, unknown to the bloggers, unknown to TV, Radio and Newspapers. They are most terrifyingly unknown to the presidency. Funny thing is if you ask a 3 year old Berom boy who they are, he will tell you. I heard a statement from the FG vowing to deal with cattle rustlers and to protect cattle rearers. The Fulanis that carry AK47s alongside their sticks?But nothing was said of the farmers (Beroms). So who will protect the farmers? Who will protect their families from the cattle rearers?
My mother’s village is practically empty. The women and children are squatting in town. The men form bands, like vigilantes knowing that they cannot turn their backs away from their ancestral lands or they will be lost forever.
That is the plan. Shey you all know. It is a war to claim territory." We make their villages unsafe, they run away and we can roam and graze freely. 100years from now, no one will dispute it is ours." It is a long term plan but one family a night, in a year thousands are killed year in year out and the plan is taking shape.
A chemical explosion at British America in Lamingo area in Jos and the Federal Government orders an investigation. Families are being snuffed out, not a word. He is chasing money for people that are dying. When (if) he gets this money, how many will be alive to benefit from it? I am speaking about my people, who are displaced all over plateau state. In my family house in Jos, we cook with a huge pot outside. I cannot tell you how much it costs. We will bear the cost, if only we knew when help will come.
The rest of Nigeria is looking at the North East, but they have hope. Who is looking at the North Central? We are looking at ourselves. When people from Benue speak, we understand only too well.
Someone asked what the security agencies are doing, we are asking the same. I remember when the soldiers in Vom were pursued by women baring their breasts. They were camping in the midst of Vom people and still families were being killed.
I understand America’s unwillingness to give up their guns. Too many crazy people. If the Berom people decided to bear arms, who in honesty will blame them? How do you look at the corpses of children with their milky bloody brains on the floor next to their severed heads and not burn with murderous rage? How do you look at young pretty girls wearing tights in the Jos morning cold strewn on the floor in awkward positions on half harvested potato farms and not want vengeance? How do you wrap the bodies of your 65 year old uncle, his younger brother, his wife and two children in wrappers and lay them side by side in a large dug out red dirt ditch and still feel human? How does a mother stop being a mother when her breasts are still leaking with milk for a baby hacked to death with a cutlass? She would hug the older children for comfort, only they were killed too.
And O ye kinsmen of Fulani, that jump into every thread and talk about how much cattle the Fulani have lost. Can you help us do a body count? Count your cattle and victims and we will count just our bodies. If ours is higher, will you stop? Will your thirsty god finally be appeased? I am equating the lives of my people to your cows. I am to understand they are precious to you. You have killed our old, young and the babies. You have spared no one.
I call on President Buhari because he said he is for us all. Not just the cattle rearers.
Plateau state voted almost 50%, hear our cries.
Lastly, no one should mention graze reserves. You cannot soak a land with the blood of its indigenes and then hand it over to their killers. Your cows will be eating blood grass.As i was putting this piece together, new cries, young able bodied men,with lives snuffed out of them by unknown gun men. Help us please, come to our aid........people here that campaigned, hep us get the president, maybe no one is telling him. We learn from the last administration, that people in power can be isolated from things happening and that was or confidence i this new administration. The President must hear, know and act.
Ya Yesu Adagwi, see our tears. Save our children.

Pix 1 and 2 Pictures of the victims.
Pix 3 Victims murdered in cold blood.

1 Like

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by dani3(m): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2015
op your mama no breastfeed you well.... even though the ijaws come out to defend Igbo you will still tag them igbos useless yorubad he-goat.... Igbo and Ijaws are one you can't and will never divide us....so go get a life..

1 Like

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by fulanimafia: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2015
xtrorse:

[s]Mallam, I still maintain your are only mischievous by trying to be clever by half. You may try hard to hide your bitterness that a people are seeking self-determination.

Tell me, why is it that your people find it difficult to survive without forgery, falsification of figures, wanton treasury looting and lies You can buttress your point with the census exercises carried out thus far in the country. 

Be sincere and objective for once even if the truth is bitter and hurts![/s]

I promise to enlighten you on your raised concerns as soon as you stop avoiding my questions and provide answers.

Ibos don't need Presidency my foot. Why did Ojukwu run for President TWICE and was rejected by SS/SE?

9 Likes

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 26, 2015
IGBOS ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE PRESIDENCY OR POLITICAL APPOINTMENTS TO SURVIVE!

If you are still bitter and angry, you can donate yourself to your BH brethren for suicidal mission so you can go enjoy the numerous virgins awaiting you yonder...

fulanimafia:

Mallam, I still maintain your are only mischievous by trying to be clever by half. You may try hard to hide your bitterness that a people are seeking self-determination.

How can a country be built on a false and faulty foundation still attempts to progress by concealing the truth?

1 Like

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by fulanimafia: 9:03am On Aug 26, 2015
xtrorse:

If you are still bitter and angry, you can donate yourself to your BH brethren for suicidal mission so you can go enjoy the numerous virgins awaiting you yonder...

Don't get emotional over this, we have known of your self-hating nature for decades, I only exposed your lies and hypocrisy so that the emptiness of your boast will hit you square in the face.

Before you mention me again, make sure you explain to the house why Ojukwu ran for President TWICE and was roundly rejected by Ijaws and those who call him hero.

Let me show you why you're now called Ijaw slaves. The protection seeker has you all around his finger now.

barcanista:
Honestly, I keep questioning the sincerity of some Igbos whenever they eulogies Ikemba Ojukwu...

ThÍs same Ojukwu with the help of Chief Chekwas Ókorie lost the 1983 SENATÓRIAL poll, after obtaining the ticket on a pLatter of Gold with help from OkorÍe. He lost to a lowly ranked nÉwbie.

This same Ojukwu was Ñot invited to the Burial of the Late Owelle of Owerri, Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe

This same Ojukwu was denounced PUBLICLy and in Newspapers by Ohanaeze Indigbo, after he took the Title Ezeigbo Gburugburu

This same Ojukwu was brought in to APGA by its founder Chief Chekwas Okorie to contest the Presidential election of 2003. He was defeated in Anambra State and the entirer SE by incumbent Obasanjo.

The Same Ojukwu that was insulted and called a BÉTRAYER by Chief Chekwas Okorie after he sided with VictÔr Umeh for Þhe APgA party Çhairmanship tussle.

This Same Ójukwu that was told to step down for Uzor Kalu by PPA Chieftains (Igbos) in the 2007 Presidential poll because he's not "sellable"

ThÉ same Ojukwu that could not Save Peter Obi's impeachment in 2006 despite his condemnation of the exercise and was bluffed publicly when he called "the PDP dominated house to order"

The same Ojukwu that was humiliated at the Onitsha High Court before then Justice Obiora Nwazota. The Judge refused to entertain Ojukwu legal suit against Ohanaeze.

7 Likes

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 26, 2015
dinachi:

Another Ijaw S1ave!

Shachris the foolish idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by fulanimafia: 9:15am On Aug 26, 2015
Some quotes from the NL chief slave-master, he even deleted his anti-Igbo / Biafra threads to mask the deception.

barcanista:
Whether Ojukwu knows or Not? I can't say. But his failures at the polls and embarrassment received should have given him signs.

You don't get me. Like I won't say "Vote For me, I am from South South and bla bla bla".... I'd Rather campaign with my blueprint to show the electorate why they shouldn't see me as a sectional leader but a national one. Anyway, Nigeria's politicians are use to "It is Our Turn" kind of Politics.

barcanista:
You have a point and I agree with you. Leaders need to give people benefit rather than infusing hatred into them. This I think distinguish Azikiwe/Rochas from Ojukwu. Make no mistake, I admire his boldness to stand for what he believes in, I respect his Ideologies but I don't agree with them. Same way I don't agree with Jonathan's Leadership style

barcanista:
Honestly, I keep questioning the sincerity of some Igbos whenever they eulogies Ikemba Ojukwu...

ThÍs same Ojukwu with the help of Chief Chekwas Ókorie lost the 1983 SENATÓRIAL poll, after obtaining the ticket on a pLatter of Gold with help from OkorÍe. He lost to a lowly ranked nÉwbie.

This same Ojukwu was Ñot invited to the Burial of the Late Owelle of Owerri, Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe

This same Ojukwu was denounced PUBLICLy and in Newspapers by Ohanaeze Indigbo, after he took the Title Ezeigbo Gburugburu

This same Ojukwu was brought in to APGA by its founder Chief Chekwas Okorie to contest the Presidential election of 2003. He was defeated in Anambra State and the entirer SE by incumbent Obasanjo.

The Same Ojukwu that was insulted and called a BÉTRAYER by Chief Chekwas Okorie after he sided with VictÔr Umeh for Þhe APgA party Çhairmanship tussle.

This Same Ójukwu that was told to step down for Uzor Kalu by PPA Chieftains (Igbos) in the 2007 Presidential poll because he's not "sellable"

ThÉ same Ojukwu that could not Save Peter Obi's impeachment in 2006 despite his condemnation of the exercise and was bluffed publicly when he called "the PDP dominated house to order"

The same Ojukwu that was humiliated at the Onitsha High Court before then Justice Obiora Nwazota. The Judge refused to entertain Ojukwu legal suit against Ohanaeze.

8 Likes

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by stebell(m): 9:26am On Aug 26, 2015
dinachi:
I am very ashamed to ask this question at these times seeing how the Ijaw has use the so called smart Igbos to play political chess cheaply.
A few months back many of my Igbo brothers were falling over themselves to promote Jonathan in the silly hope that Ijaws will support Igbos for President when the time comes. Now months after Jonathan lost no single Ijaw man has ever called for Igbo president inspire of all the massive support from Igbos.
My Igbo brothers, how market na?

Your problem is not the Ijaws but the "born to rule" up North. The Ijaws will always support their "Igbo brothers" if they field a credible and well accepted candidate for election.
Yu gat to know ur problems first b4 looking for solution.
I'm an Ijaw and wud support any Igbo man wen the time comes.

Arios Dinachi

4 Likes

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 26, 2015
fulanimafia:

Don't get emotional over this, we have known of the self-hating nature of your kin for decades, I only exposed your lies and hypocrisy so that the emptiness of your boast will hit you square in the face.

Before you mention me again, make sure you explain to the house why Ojukwu ran for President TWICE and was roundly rejected by Ijaws and those who call him hero.

Let me show you why you're now called Ijaw slaves. The protection seeker has you ask around his finger now.

Gworo-chewing Mallam, your problem is you want to decide for me after freely taking your own decision! You cannot decide for the ever industrious Great Igbo Nation. Never!

You greedy, parasitic and hypocritical ingrates have only survived by forgery, falsification of figures, wanton treasury looting and lies! Over the century you have had the pleasure of wasting innocent blood for just cause.

And I tell you, IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS IGBOS HAVE FARED FAR BETTER THAN YOU MISERABLE TERRORISTS AND SENSELESS BLOOD WASTERS even when you have had the luxury of occupying the office of the presidency and juicy positions for more than 35 years! So, what do Igbos need the presidency for?

Your Northern leaders facilitated and destroyed the economy of this contraption and have made it extremely difficult for it to forge ahead and make reasonable progress!

Let me sound it once again, IGBOS DO NOT NEED THE PRESIDENCY AND POLITICAL APPOINTMENTS TO SURVIVE! Tell your messengers that your message did not sail through and return back their money!

But if you are still bitter, angry and still won't accept the verdict, you can consider donating yourself to your BH brethren for suicidal mission so you can go enjoy the numerous virgins awaiting you yonder in h#ll...

1 Like

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by PassingShot(m): 9:34am On Aug 26, 2015
seunmsg:

The attempt of you Igbos to rewrite history is an effort in futility. A brief glance into the history books will show you the following.

1, Awolowo attempted to build a southern coalition after the 1959 general election that will see to the emergence of Azikiwe as the Prime Minister. But, the Eastern NCNC of Azikiwe settled to play second fiddle to the Hausa-Fulani led NCP. So tell us, who are the slaves here if not the Igbos.

2, During the second republican election in 1979, Awolowo again attempted to build a southern coalition to defeat the northern political establishment. He chose an Igbo man, Philip Umeadi as his running mate. Instead of supporting him, the Igbos responded with Azikiwe choosing a northerner, Mustapha Shettima as his running mate while Alex Ekwueme opted to contest as the running mate to the Hausa-Fulani candidate, Shuhu Shagari. Again I put it to you, tell us who are the slaves here?

3, During the botched third republic and while Abiola and the Yorubas were fighting the Hausa-Fulani for the restoration of a national mandate freely giving by all Nigerians, the Igbos led by the likes of Daniel Kanu and Ojo Madueke were kissing Abachas ass all over the country telling him to transform from military to civilian president. So, tell us, who are the northern slaves here?

4, During the fourth republic, we had just two candidates and both were from the south west but with different zonal backings. The Hausa-Fulani north backed Obasanjo while Olu Falae represented the southern choice. On the day of election, the Igbos again betrayed the southern trust by voting massively for Obasanjo who was the northern candidate.

Finally, in 2010 when vice president Jonathan was been harassed by the northern cabals who prevented him from acting as the president, who were the people that took to the streets to fight for him? The Yorubas led by Wole Soyinka, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana etc forced the National assembly to come up with the doctrine of necessity that paved the way for GEJ to become the president. Majority of the Igbo politicians at that time were busy kissing Turais ass.
I can go on and on but let me just stop here. You people should stop attempting to rewrite history. The Igbos have been in a servant-master relationship with the Hausa-Fulani since time immemorial.
Omo, you just nailed him to the cross with these incontrovertible facts.

7 Likes

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by EdCure: 10:19am On Aug 26, 2015
xtrorse:

[...]...

I bet you didn't have the stomach to read the above dug-out posts from your new slave master, the protection seeker.
Truth hurts as harsh realities...and it bothers those who live in a bubble.

6 Likes

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 26, 2015
EdCure:

I bet you didn't have the stomach to read the above dug-out posts from your new slave master, the protection seeker.
Truth hurts as harsh realities...and it bothers those who live in a bubble.

Yea, truth hurts sometimes sorely and bitterly. That's why many of your folks are terribly agitated these days that they rarely sleep well. Even in their dreams they see themselves being pursued into the graveyards by Biaf... giant. You aren't seen nothing yet...

That reminds me, how many human heads in addition to an Abobaku is being required to bury your Ooni of ife? What do you have to say about that the fact that Yorubaland have proven to be the Haven for ritualists and human parts dealers in the whole universe.

I expect you will give honest and sincere answers...

1 Like

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by ArodewilliamsT: 10:33am On Aug 26, 2015
seunmsg:

The attempt of you Igbos to rewrite history is an effort in futility. A brief glance into the history books will show you the following.

1, Awolowo attempted to build a southern coalition after the 1959 general election that will see to the emergence of Azikiwe as the Prime Minister. But, the Eastern NCNC of Azikiwe settled to play second fiddle to the Hausa-Fulani led NCP. So tell us, who are the slaves here if not the Igbos.

2, During the second republican election in 1979, Awolowo again attempted to build a southern coalition to defeat the northern political establishment. He chose an Igbo man, Philip Umeadi as his running mate. Instead of supporting him, the Igbos responded with Azikiwe choosing a northerner, Mustapha Shettima as his running mate while Alex Ekwueme opted to contest as the running mate to the Hausa-Fulani candidate, Shuhu Shagari. Again I put it to you, tell us who are the slaves here?

3, During the botched third republic and while Abiola and the Yorubas were fighting the Hausa-Fulani for the restoration of a national mandate freely giving by all Nigerians, the Igbos led by the likes of Daniel Kanu and Ojo Madueke were kissing Abachas ass all over the country telling him to transform from military to civilian president. So, tell us, who are the northern slaves here?

4, During the fourth republic, we had just two candidates and both were from the south west but with different zonal backings. The Hausa-Fulani north backed Obasanjo while Olu Falae represented the southern choice. On the day of election, the Igbos again betrayed the southern trust by voting massively for Obasanjo who was the northern candidate.

Finally, in 2010 when vice president Jonathan was been harassed by the northern cabals who prevented him from acting as the president, who were the people that took to the streets to fight for him? The Yorubas led by Wole Soyinka, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana etc forced the National assembly to come up with the doctrine of necessity that paved the way for GEJ to become the president. Majority of the Igbo politicians at that time were busy kissing Turais ass.
I can go on and on but let me just stop here. You people should stop attempting to rewrite history. The Igbos have been in a servant-master relationship with the Hausa-Fulani since time immemorial.

Sharap go and read Awo's autobiography that was published before independence. Awo's biggest problem were the Igbos, he complained about them in school, in church, everywhere. Zik knew Awo will do ANYTHING TO BE President and lord of manor of Nigeria, including throwing Igbos under the bus. If Zik hadn't formed a coalition with the north, Awo would have formed a party with north. Another opportunity came in '67 and sleazy awo, took it with both hands and legs. Go figure!

2 Likes

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by ArodewilliamsT: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2015
fulanimafia:

Why did Ojukwu run for Presidency of a United Nigeria TWICE in 2003 and 2007?

Weren't you guys the one who always screamed about rigging? How can you tell us that OBJ tenure was full of rigging yet authenticate the results of polls during his tenure. Stop thinking like your cow fulaman. Brown-toothed, gworo-chewer, You can only sucessfully approbate and reprobate in the sultan of sokoto's bedroom not here in the worldwide web.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by fulanimafia: 10:51am On Aug 26, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Weren't you guys the one who is always screamed about rigging? How can you tell us that OBJ tenure was full of rigging yet authenticate the results of polls during his tenure. Stop thinking like your cow fulaman. Brown-toothed, gworo-chewer, You can only sucessfully approbate and reprobate in the sultan of sokoto's bedroom not here in the worldwide web.

ErodedWilliams, use whats left of your eroded brain to first explain why the leader of Biafra, Ojukwu, who caused the loss of over 3 million Igbos to bullets and starvation during the war, was expending tremendous effort and resources to run for President of a United Nigeria TWICE; in 2003 & 2007.

We will take it from there.

4 Likes

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by abagoro(m): 10:55am On Aug 26, 2015
Igbos need all Nigerians and not just Ijaws to produce a Nigerian President from Igbo area. Ijaws as well as other minorities in the South abhor Igbo spirit of competition and hence try as much as possible to avoid the situation in the first place. The fear is that of being systemically overrun by the more aggressive Igbos even in their own land and hence anything to achieve that is acceptable.

That trait is what Igbos need to work on to achieve even Biafra or gain political relevance in a united Nigeria. If you doubt me hold a referendum amongst the Southern minorities and compare with my hypothetical result.

1) 90 percent will vote to remain in Nigeria than join Igbo dominated Biafra.

2) 60% will opt for a country comprising only minorities while another 40% will still prefer to remain in Nigeria because they will become more pronounced minorities while new majorities emerge.

3) 90% will vote based on credibility than on ethnicity if an Igbo and a Northerner are the candidates for Presidential election.

3)

3 Likes

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by EdCure: 10:59am On Aug 26, 2015
xtrorse:
Yea, truth hurts sometimes sorely and bitterly. That's why many of your folks are terribly agitated these days that they rarely sleep well. Even in their dreams they see themselves being pursued into the graveyards by Biaf... giant. You aren't seen nothing yet...
That reminds me, how many human heads in addition to an Abobaku is being required to bury your Ooni of ife? What do you have to say about that the fact that Yorubaland have proven to be the Haven for ritualists and human parts dealers in the whole universe
I expect you will give honest and sincere answers...
Stupidity is when you pick up an ethnic tale as question to defend your tribal bias, and throw it at someone who has no business responding to it.

You couldn't respond to your slave master's post because you consider it as a privilege to be among his hypnotised herd of useful ïdiots and new found cheerleaders.
A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.

6 Likes

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by abagoro(m): 11:02am On Aug 26, 2015
fulanimafia:

ErodedWilliams, use whats left of your eroded brain to first explain why the leader of Biafra, Ojukwu, who caused the loss of over 3 million Igbos to bullets and starvation during the war, was expending tremendous effort and resources to run for President of a United Nigeria TWICE; in 2003 & 2007.

Ojukwu was not the cause of the unwarranted killing of Igbos. Biafra was a war of survival which has been misinterpreted till date. Ojukwu declared Biafra to save Igbos from being wiped off which he succeeded before becoming over ambitious. His only blame is in not negotiating and surrendering on time.

To me Igbos won the war of survival but lost the war of seccession. So nobody actually lost.

1 Like

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by ArodewilliamsT: 11:12am On Aug 26, 2015
fulanimafia:

Mallam Funtua, I have answered your question but cows are not supposed to understand.

2 Likes

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by PentiumPro(f): 11:13am On Aug 26, 2015
Are you guys insinuating on NL now that Barcanista is the master of his Yibbowe slaves ?

1 Like

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by azzima(m): 11:14am On Aug 26, 2015
zendy:

Who cares about the Nigerian presidency? We Igbos have outgrown the office of president. Anyone agitating for Igbo presidency is only asking the Igbos to go backwards. What we are after now is Biafra. To stay in Nigeria and keep joining issues with Yorubas and Hausas is a waste of time.

OUTGROW??And you Igbos have been the shameless one disturbing and begging Buhari for appointments? ? Shameless fools!!

2 Likes

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by ArodewilliamsT: 11:14am On Aug 26, 2015
PentiumPro:
Are you guys insinuating on NL now that Barcanista is the master of his Yibbowe slaves ?

Is there an Amayanabo in Igboland? Is there an Emir in yorubaland? grin

Let's draw our conclusion from there. grin

3 Likes

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2015
EdCure:

Stupidity is when you pick up an ethnic tale as question to defend your tribal bias, and throw it at someone who has no business responding to it.

You couldn't respond to your slave master's post because you consider it as a privilege to be among his hypnotised herd of useful ïdiots and new found cheerleaders.
A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.

Disciple of hate and propaganda, you can as well blame Igbos for your tribal marked, tiger-like, horrid looking faces. You can whine, cry, weep, wail, yell, curse and make much noise for all I care.

Delusion is when you stubbornly follow a false belief even when the stark reality and facts are laid bared before you!
Remember, ájá to má sónù ko ní gbó fere ólódé!

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one inch of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html

Your Fulani slave master has spoken, Yoruba slaves like your loudmouthed self can only but cheer him. It's your destiny on earth.  grin grin

The same Fulani herdsmen have been hunting Yorubas for sport in Kwara State for decades. And they do not even consider Yoruba Muslims equals but as inferior beings.
Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by Rilwayne001: 11:26am On Aug 26, 2015
Yibboo President?? I don't see that happening in Nigeria.
Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by zendy: 11:48am On Aug 26, 2015
azzima:
OUTGROW??And you Igbos have been the shameless one disturbing and begging Buhari for appointments? ? Shameless fools!!

Whoever you see going to beg Buhari for appointments for Igbos is a thief looking for his pocket and doesn't represent Igbos
Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by EdCure: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
xtrorse:
Disciple of hate and propaganda, you can as well blame Igbos for your tribal marked, tiger-like, horrid looking faces. You can whine, cry, weep, wail, yell, curse and make much noise for all I care [...]  
I expected you to spew random and incongruent verbiage in another failed bid to react to a post which you have no modicum of understandng about. You didn't disappoint.

This kind of spontaneity is not uncommon among you misguided herd of unlettered crackpots whose moribund brain have been programmed to label any non biafridiot as Yoruba.

You cannot think outside the box because of your mental docility and intellectual defects...and I will not accord you the luxury of simplicity and elaboration.
If not for perennial ïdiots like you, words would'av been spoken in riddles.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Question asked: The Queen of Britain is asking buhari if Emperor Ademusiwaa came / How Northern Nigeria's Violent History Explains Boko Haram / Ikwerre Person What To Know If North Threat Will Affect Them Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.