Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. (2720 Views)

Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) / Buhari Order Military To Protect Fulani Cow Owners From Rustlers Ignored BH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by BraniacX(m): 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
almajirimallam:

Bros abeg never take the Fulani mafias for a ride,they can wipe out a generation even to its taproot.

'Ol boy lock up there!!! undecided

Contact me make them come wipe out my tap root first!! Abi to wipe out na by mouth?

The ones when dey my delta state sef no dare cough and if we start with them na police and army dem go dey hide behind abi you think say na lagos or southwest be that? When dem jam the cows, why them no show face make boys enter them?

1 Like

Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by zimoni(f): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
almajirimallam:
Please! Please!! Please!!!......
As a concerned citizen of Nigeria, I want to use this opportunity to advice the owners of the bus that killed the Fulani cows, they better go and apologise to the owners of the cows by paying in cash if not those guys will come back for any bus plying that road at night and you all know what it mean. You can't kill a Fulani cow and go free, it is impossible, they must revenge the death of their cows. Even the villagers might not be spared.

This is nothing but bullshitt.

Bullshitt.
Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by zimoni(f): 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

You guys are flexing here from the comfort of your homes while underrating good advice probably because you are unaware of the Fulani culture of revenge.
Believe me these ppl are unforgiving, ready to bide their time but eventually always exacting their pound of flesh, even if it means waiting and passing this responsibility to the next generation.

Find below a short description of the Fulani warrior, it went viral via text msg shortly after the Dogo Nahauwa massacre in Jos Plateau State a few years ago - it might help you understand the gravity of what the OP is talking about.

THE FULANI WARRIOR

Never fight a war (hot or cold) with the Fulani. Because they have:
1. No rules of engagement (they just hit)
2. No POW's (they don't take prisoners)
3. No mercy (once they pick out an enemy)
4. No fighting fatigue (they are forever fit and prepared, due to their lifestyle)
5. No need for adequate food and permanent abode (they live on very little and live in the wilderness)
6. No end to hostilities (they fight to finish)
7. No ignorance of terrain & location (their lifestyle makes them human GPS)
8. No deterrence due to casualties (they are strategically distributed all over West and Central Africa, and highly mobile)
9. No need for tranquility (they have no permanent settlements which need peace to thrive)
10. No communication problem once they distribute cola nuts to allies.

This is nothing but bullshitt.

Bullshitt.
Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by meforyou1(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

You guys are flexing here from the comfort of your homes while underrating good advice probably because you are unaware of the Fulani culture of revenge.
Believe me these ppl are unforgiving, ready to bide their time but eventually always exacting their pound of flesh, even if it means waiting and passing this responsibility to the next generation.

Find below a short description of the Fulani warrior, it went viral via text msg shortly after the Dogo Nahauwa massacre in Jos Plateau State a few years ago - it might help you understand the gravity of what the OP is talking about.

THE FULANI WARRIOR

Never fight a war (hot or cold) with the Fulani. Because they have:
1. No rules of engagement (they just hit)
2. No POW's (they don't take prisoners)
3. No mercy (once they pick out an enemy)
4. No fighting fatigue (they are forever fit and prepared, due to their lifestyle)
5. No need for adequate food and permanent abode (they live on very little and live in the wilderness)
6. No end to hostilities (they fight to finish)
7. No ignorance of terrain & location (their lifestyle makes them human GPS)
8. No deterrence due to casualties (they are strategically distributed all over West and Central Africa, and highly mobile)
9. No need for tranquility (they have no permanent settlements which need peace to thrive)
10. No communication problem once they distribute cola nuts to allies.
rubbish. Total bunkum. It's plateau people u can do that rubbish not Asaba or SE. We will finish you

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Ready To Die, Pro-biafra Agitators Tells Father Mbaka / This Is Ben Murray Bruce's Reaction To #forexforeducation / You Can't Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria - Emir Of Katsina Blasts Mbaka, Oth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.