Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

7 Lies Naija Babes Tell In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Lies Naija Babes Tell In A Relationship (946 Views)

7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex / Beware Guys , Check These Unbelievable Lies Babes Tell While Dating / 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Lies Naija Babes Tell In A Relationship by Judith1000: 8:31am On Aug 26, 2015
If you are a naija guy you must have noticed some of this common stories girls tell. every Nigerian girl is guilty of at least 2 of them no matter how innocent they are. Girls read this and accept the fact that you guys lie more than the men. The way Nigerian girls lie is so so bleeped up that I have decided to expose their 7 most common lies. Just so you don’t fall, be my guest, read this;

7. Age
Most Nigerian girls lie about their age… especially the igbo girls and the other ladies from the south south. I have noticed this very often. Yoruba girls don’t really lie as much. Its either they are trying to hide it from you or lie about it. It may be for a couple of years but they will sha lie.
Girls lie about age for the obvious reason: men are attracted to younger women. Even with all the BS that the media is telling women (“40 is the new 30,” etc.), women still instinctively know when men find them the most attractive and when they are above that age, they will sometimes try to hop in a time machine. Unfortunately, it doesn’t work.
6. Being Single
Another thing many naija babes lie about is whether they are single. There is the obvious one where they will pretend they have a boyfriend when a guy they aren’t attracted to asks them out, but we will focus on the opposite situation. When a girl really likes a guy she ends up meeting, many taken girls will lie about not having a boyfriend. At the very least they will never mention it, which is the same as lying about it.
There were quite a few girls that were in committed relationships before they met me. I don’t usually ask a girl if she is single; I just assume she is from the fact that she lets me kiss her and touch her in a more than friendly way. These girls would never mention their boyfriends and I would never know about them until getting a strange phone call, message on Facebook, and seeing that they were tying to juggle two (or more) guys.
Sometimes the girls would try to go on dating both myself and another guy. Other times they would dump the guy after it seemed like the two of us were developing a consistent pattern of seeing each other. Then, there were the girls that would cheat on their boyfriends of many years for the passion and excitement of being with another man.
You know what’s scary about this? That man they cheat with could end up knocking them up.

continue at http://judithfrank..com/2015/08/7-lies-naija-babes-tell-in-relationship.html
Re: 7 Lies Naija Babes Tell In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 26, 2015
......... And much more!
Re: 7 Lies Naija Babes Tell In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 26, 2015
ISSALIE
Re: 7 Lies Naija Babes Tell In A Relationship by xynerise: 8:39am On Aug 26, 2015
Funny enough, guys don't care. We believe its a lie but WHO CARES? You fake your personality, we fake our Emotions. Ceteris Paribus

1 Like

Re: 7 Lies Naija Babes Tell In A Relationship by henribj(m): 8:39am On Aug 26, 2015
if you listed all the seven here without directing us to an external link, what would happen? your computer or smart phone go bend?

1 Like

Re: 7 Lies Naija Babes Tell In A Relationship by naijaboiy: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2015
I was having an interesting read only for me to see that stùpid link you posted up there.

Why not just post the complete article for us to see with the link below. It won't stop people from clicking on that link to read more articles on your blog. undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Lies Naija Babes Tell In A Relationship by Dotwillis1(m): 8:42am On Aug 26, 2015
Just 7?....... Nigga it's more than that
Re: 7 Lies Naija Babes Tell In A Relationship by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 9:57am On Aug 26, 2015
YORUBA GIRLS DONT LIE ABOUT ER AGE?

OP . . NO JST TALK AM AWTSIDE OO

#YOLO
Re: 7 Lies Naija Babes Tell In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 26, 2015
xynerise:
Funny enough, guys don't care. We believe its a lie but WHO CARES? You fake your personality, we fake our Emotions. Ceteris Paribus

(1) (Reply)

Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day . / Ladies Pls Advice My Instruments Is Loose What Can Be Done. / Is It Right To Borrow A Friend My Wedding Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.