Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

I Change My Mind: Gen Buhari Should Allow The Igbos To Form Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Change My Mind: Gen Buhari Should Allow The Igbos To Form Biafra (1707 Views)

Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths / APC And PDP Chieftains To Form A New Mega Party / Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Change My Mind: Gen Buhari Should Allow The Igbos To Form Biafra by bigass(f): 9:28am On Aug 26, 2015
Gen Buhari,

Kindly allow Anambra Enugu Abia Imo Ebonyi states autonomy to form Biafra. I beg you sir to allow them go. Most Igbos in Lagos have resigned their jobs and headed home. The Igbo traders have relocated their shops to the east and moved en-mass.My father who lives Osun just called me that Igbos have left Osun to Igboland. The Governors and senators and working tirelessly to develop their states more than any other states in Nigeria. Computer Village as at this morning is scanty as all Ndigbos have gone to Enugu Computer Market. The Chukwudis and Ogochukwus have stopped the illegal business like scamming and Cocaine all over the world.

In 2 years they will become the best country in Africa
Signed
bigass

3 Likes

Re: I Change My Mind: Gen Buhari Should Allow The Igbos To Form Biafra by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2015
Let sleeping dog lie
Re: I Change My Mind: Gen Buhari Should Allow The Igbos To Form Biafra by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 26, 2015
the whole biafra territory not just the ones listed above...
or we prepare to go to war...

3 Likes

Re: I Change My Mind: Gen Buhari Should Allow The Igbos To Form Biafra by SOUNDKING: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2015
1bunne4lif:
Let sleeping dog lie
op is a clown: Biafra will disappoint you.
Re: I Change My Mind: Gen Buhari Should Allow The Igbos To Form Biafra by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:39am On Aug 26, 2015
SOUNDKING:
op is a clown: Biafra will disappoint you.
Biafra will come only at the right time

1 Like

Re: I Change My Mind: Gen Buhari Should Allow The Igbos To Form Biafra by yorubatic: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2015
Now we can start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic. I want us to be as brave as the ibos....if ibos are cowards, they won't be fighting for biafra all these years....

Mind you the rest of nigerians are cowards, not the ibos...it is the British who won the biafran war because British consider Nigeria their property....

Eastern nigeria is British property but biafra is not....Biafra is more or less considered an ibo man property, hence the British refusal to let go....

Nigeria as whole a is British property, and among these slaves of the British, it only the ibos who want freedom, just as it has always been during the slave trade...ibos are not slaves and can never be a slave. ...

I am agitating for my yorubas people to wake up and stop being slaves and O'yes to anything

How many yorubas are agitating for odua republic? How many Hausa / Fulani are agitating for arewastan? How many ijaw is agitating for ijaw republic? Then asked your dunce selves, my people, how many ibos want to be a Nigeria?

My people stop being Dunces of the century ...Join me and musiwa to agitate for our sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic

7 Likes

Re: I Change My Mind: Gen Buhari Should Allow The Igbos To Form Biafra by SeverusSnape(m): 9:43am On Aug 26, 2015
Another sophisticated attention seeker.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Change My Mind: Gen Buhari Should Allow The Igbos To Form Biafra by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2015
Attention seeker, why do you people try to attribute Biafra to only Igbo speaking SE?
You are mad, we ain't leaving an inch of our territory behind.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Change My Mind: Gen Buhari Should Allow The Igbos To Form Biafra by koladebrainiac(m): 9:48am On Aug 26, 2015
LOLS SARCASM
Re: I Change My Mind: Gen Buhari Should Allow The Igbos To Form Biafra by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2015
bigass:
Gen Buhari,

Kindly allow Anambra Enugu Abia Imo Ebonyi states autonomy to form Biafra. I beg you sir to allow them go. Most Igbos in Lagos have resigned their jobs and headed home. The Igbo traders have relocated their shops to the east and moved en-mass.My father who lives Osun just called me that Igbos have left Osun to Igboland. The Governors and senators and working tirelessly to develop their states more than any other states in Nigeria. Computer Village as at this morning is scanty as all Ndigbos have gone to Enugu Computer Market. The Chukwudis and Ogochukwus have stopped the illegal business like scamming and Cocaine all over the world.

Signed
bigass

Have you started again?

1 Like

Re: I Change My Mind: Gen Buhari Should Allow The Igbos To Form Biafra by bigass(f): 9:57am On Aug 26, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Have you started again?

how na
Re: I Change My Mind: Gen Buhari Should Allow The Igbos To Form Biafra by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:59am On Aug 26, 2015
bigass:

how na

I'll be coming for you in a minute.
Re: I Change My Mind: Gen Buhari Should Allow The Igbos To Form Biafra by bigass(f): 10:06am On Aug 26, 2015
hmm

Re: I Change My Mind: Gen Buhari Should Allow The Igbos To Form Biafra by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:11am On Aug 26, 2015
bigass:
hmm

I'm going to shock you in a minute for using my friend's picture to scam people.
Re: I Change My Mind: Gen Buhari Should Allow The Igbos To Form Biafra by mightyhaze: 10:44am On Aug 26, 2015
bigass:
Gen Buhari,

Signed
bigass
haha! Wich mind? U fest get mind? cheesy
Re: I Change My Mind: Gen Buhari Should Allow The Igbos To Form Biafra by asshunter(m): 11:02am On Aug 26, 2015
bigass:
Gen Buhari,

Signed
bigass

Come bigass, all this your yan no concern me at all. !
When asshunter jam bigass, mmmmmh.
A beg which side you dey sef?
Re: I Change My Mind: Gen Buhari Should Allow The Igbos To Form Biafra by ibotic(f): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
yorubatic:
Now we can start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic. I want us to be as brave as the ibos....if ibos are cowards, they won't be fighting for biafra all these years....

Mind you the rest of nigerians are cowards, not the ibos...it is the British who won the biafran war because British consider Nigeria their property....

Eastern nigeria is British property but biafra is not....Biafra is more or less considered an ibo man property, hence the British refusal to let go....

Nigeria as whole a is British property, and among these slaves of the British, it only the ibos who want freedom, just as it has always been during the slave trade...ibos are not slaves and can never be a slave. ...

I am agitating for my yorubas people to wake up and stop being slaves and O'yes to anything

How many yorubas are agitating for odua republic? How many Hausa / Fulani are agitating for arewastan? How many ijaw is agitating for ijaw republic? Then asked your dunce selves, my people, how many ibos want to be a Nigeria?

My people stop being Dunces of the century ...Join me and musiwa to agitate for our sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic

Me too I am brave ibo
I am ibo and from Nnewi.
I am ashamed of my people.
Nigerians should forgive us for our stupidity
We are just sorry because we are jealous of Yorubas
We wish we had an origin, history and culture like them.
We must be less cowardly and brave like Yorubas who plan better.
I say no to Biafra and I know we need Nigeria more than you need us.
Please just allow us to be shouting Biafra of the Internet because we are jobless.
Nairaland is all we have and even that is owned by a Yoruba man who is nice.
We must stop Okija, ritual killings, Osu issue, fraud, fake spare-parts etc
We know without you we cannot survive that is why we run to your land
Our shame and hopelessness in the face of your superiority is terrible.
Even Ijaws are now our bosses and we have been reduced to goats.
Re: I Change My Mind: Gen Buhari Should Allow The Igbos To Form Biafra by honourhim: 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:

Me too I am brave ibo
I am ibo and from Nnewi.
Please just allow us to be shouting Biafra of the Internet because we are jobless.

Yorubas doing what they know best. Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: I Change My Mind: Gen Buhari Should Allow The Igbos To Form Biafra by kettykings: 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
bigass:
Gen Buhari,

Signed
bigass

What of the igbos in delta and rivers does your proposition apply to them
Re: I Change My Mind: Gen Buhari Should Allow The Igbos To Form Biafra by ibotic(f): 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
honourhim:

Yorubas doing what they know best. Hypocrites.

I am ibo....shukwu abiama..... wink
Re: I Change My Mind: Gen Buhari Should Allow The Igbos To Form Biafra by ibotic(f): 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
But we are too jealous of Yoruba people.
Re: I Change My Mind: Gen Buhari Should Allow The Igbos To Form Biafra by honourhim: 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:

I am ibo....shukwu abiama..... wink

Hahahahaha.., u don already expose yourself. This Yoruba people sef....hypocrisy runs in your system no be small.
Re: I Change My Mind: Gen Buhari Should Allow The Igbos To Form Biafra by ibotic(f): 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
honourhim:

Hahahahaha.., u don already expose yourself. This Yoruba people sef....hypocrisy runs in your system no be small.

Typo...chukwu abiama. My brother I am a true ibo man.
Re: I Change My Mind: Gen Buhari Should Allow The Igbos To Form Biafra by ibotic(f): 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
bigass:
Gen Buhari,

Signed
bigass

Thank you my sister. We must all go back home. Chukwu Abiama....as an Nnewi person..I know.

I am ibo and from Nnewi.
Re: I Change My Mind: Gen Buhari Should Allow The Igbos To Form Biafra by bigass(f): 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
No mind them jor. The Tiny part of Igbo shouting Biafra are funnny.

They complain they are being killed in the north then i ask why not leave the north? You dont need biafra before you leave the north!
They complain They were deported by Fashola I asked them why? shouldn't they be happy?
In many Biafrans mind nothing will change, only that they will be citizens of Biafra but all other things will be the same. They will still maintain their businesses and their properties.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Member Shot Dead By A Soldier During The Protest / Baifrans!!!! Are You Ready? / EFCC Recovers Over $14 Million In Unpaid Oil Royalty-sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.