Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,433 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

HAPPINESS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HAPPINESS (467 Views)

ABC Of Happiness / Is God Necessary For Human Happiness? / GRAIL MESSAGE: Happiness Is An Habit You Must Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HAPPINESS by Olasco93: 9:31am On Aug 26, 2015
Am not the OP of this Topic, it was CULLED from a Speaker elsewhere. I got it, and it blessed me so i just think it will bless more people too on NL. Thank you all for your time!

"Firstly, i want you to know that your happiness is your responsibility. When you tie your happiness to external factors (like other people or situations) you aren't in the director's chair of your own life which won't be good.
The happiest people do not live with a certain set of circumstances, but rather with a certain set of attitudes. Choosing to be positive and grateful for what you have now is going to determine how you’re going to live the rest of your life. So look for something positive about today. Even if you have to look a little harder than usual, it still exists.

Our happiness and confidence are directly proportional to the degree that we (especially singles) surrender our life to God. When you do that, you can know joy and contentment, limiting whatever betide to the insignificant role it deserves. I've noticed that some singles often put conditions on their happiness. They say, "when I get married, then I'll be happy" or "when I have children, then I'll be happy," or "when I have a nice family, a comfortable home, and a fulfilling, high-paying job, then I'll be happy." They make the absence of loneliness or issues as one of the conditions of happiness. We mostly assume that we can't be happy until everything is perfect in our life. It shouldn't be so!

You can create your own happiness with these five tips.

1. Have God. He is the source of happiness. In the presence of God there is fullness of joy and at His right hands pleasures forever

2. Write your achievements. Train your
mind to find the positive by listing your achievements. Write down physical achievements, personal achievements, goals you've met, things you have done, and places you have visited. Too often we spend time thinking about what isn't right with us instead of focusing on
what's right.

3. Decide to make yourself a priority. Show yourself some love by prioritizing your well-being. If you aren't accustomed to making yourself a priority, maybe you have to look into that.

4. Fill your day with things you love. Be
passionate about your vision.

5. Do something new. It's easy to get stuck in routines. You can get renewed energy from trying something you've
never tried before.

Remember: Grieve not the Holy Spirit
(Eph. 4:30). He can only dwell in a joy-filled heart. It is not what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what
you think about it, guard your thought!"

(1) (Reply)

Weyrey Re OOO!!! Pastor Ask Congregation To Go Naked Before God Can Answer Their / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens / You Are Possessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.