Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra (3086 Views)

Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) / Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra by change49ja: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2015
As I have said before, I'm neither for nor against the actualization of Biafra. My only take is that violence/war must not be an option in order for history not to repeat itself.

The UN top man Mr. Ban Ki-Moon was in the country for few days and I was disappointed not to see/read any meeting between him and Biafra representatives/leaders on the issue of Biafra.

I believe it was a very great opportunity for those that want Biafra to put across their demand.
Re: Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra by axiliborha(f): 9:46am On Aug 26, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra by nusta(m): 9:47am On Aug 26, 2015
seccession is not a child's play.

1 Like

Re: Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 26, 2015
kiss

1 Like

Re: Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra by c33b33(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2015
So Biafra leaders will force themselves to see Ban Ki-moon without invitation? And why is it. only APC governors that were struggling for a picture with him?

Mister,when the time comes for UN and Biafra to meet,I assure you,you will read it here on nairaland. Relax.

IPOB Youth

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra by kamair237(m): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2015
No mind dem.... Back page actualization/Independence....

1 Like

Re: Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra by yorubatic: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2015
Now we can start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic. I want us to be as brave as the ibos....if ibos are cowards, they won't be fighting for biafra all these years....

Mind you the rest of nigerians are cowards, not the ibos...it is the British who won the biafran war because British consider Nigeria their property....

Eastern nigeria is British property but biafra is not....Biafra is more or less considered an ibo man property, hence the British refusal to let go....

Nigeria as whole a is British property, and among these slaves of the British, it only the ibos who want freedom, just as it has always been during the slave trade...ibos are not slaves and can never be a slave. ...

I am agitating for my yorubas people to wake up and stop being slaves and O'yes to anything

How many yorubas are agitating for odua republic? How many Hausa / Fulani are agitating for arewastan? How many ijaw is agitating for ijaw republic? Then asked your dunce selves, my people, how many ibos want to be a Nigeria?

My people stop being Dunces of the century ...Join me and musiwa to agitate for our sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic

9 Likes

Re: Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra by eleko1: 9:58am On Aug 26, 2015
undecided Nobody know Biafra but NIG.EMBrace peace and shun dat useless/worthless KANU.Proudly NIG wink

1 Like

Re: Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra by change49ja: 10:25am On Aug 26, 2015
c33b33:
So Biafra leaders will force themselves to see Ban Ki-moon without invitation? And why is it. only APC governors that were struggling for a picture with him?

Mister,when the time comes for UN and Biafra to meet,I assure you,you will read it here on nairaland. Relax.

IPOB Youth

Okay then
Re: Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra by cybertyrant(m): 10:57am On Aug 26, 2015
yorubatic:
Now we can start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic. I want us to be as brave as the ibos....if ibos are cowards, they won't be fighting for biafra all these years....

Mind you the rest of nigerians are cowards, not the ibos...it is the British who won the biafran war because British consider Nigeria their property....

Eastern nigeria is British property but biafra is not....Biafra is more or less considered an ibo man property, hence the British refusal to let go....

Nigeria as whole a is British property, and among these slaves of the British, it only the ibos who want freedom, just as it has always been during the slave trade...ibos are not slaves and can never be a slave. ...

I am agitating for my yorubas people to wake up and stop being slaves and O'yes to anything

How many yorubas are agitating for odua republic? How many Hausa / Fulani are agitating for arewastan? How many ijaw is agitating for ijaw republic? Then asked your dunce selves, my people, how many ibos want to be a Nigeria?

My people stop being Dunces of the century ...Join me and musiwa to agitate for our sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic
Cyberrobot how market
Re: Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:02am On Aug 26, 2015
yorubatic:

You this y1bo boy, make Yoruba mata no kill you o!

Thank God my Yoruba peeps are not taking you serious.

6 Likes

Re: Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra by PedroJP(m): 11:05am On Aug 26, 2015
eleko1:
undecided Nobody know Biafra but NIG.EMBrace peace and shun dat useless/worthless KANU.Proudly NIG wink

Tell me why u like Nigeria so much ? Wat have u gained ? Is Nigeria ur forefathers abode ?why so much against staying on ur own ? Are u a parasite ? To demand u stay on ur own yl i stay on my own is never a crime.

OP, leaders in ur zoo must have a stand on it b4 UN.

Don't worry, Biafra is divine, not a mortal thing to be ordained by Banki and co.

4 Likes

Re: Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra by eleko1: 11:17am On Aug 26, 2015
Nobody is against una Biafra.U can do iit without beating War drum(only if U are born during ojukwu(May his soul RIp)War,U'll think twice.Anyway,we'll be happy if una dream is Fulfilled cos we won't worry bout fake Spare part,counterfeit,substandard products/drugs.Nor bii so?
PedroJP:

Tell me why u like Nigeria so much ? Wat have u gained ? Is Nigeria ur forefathers abode ?why so much against staying on ur own ? Are u a parasite ? To demand u stay on ur own yl i stay on my own is never a crime.

Don't worry, Biafra is divine, not a mortal thing to be ordained by Banki and co.

1 Like

Re: Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra by yorubatic: 11:52am On Aug 26, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

You this y1bo boy, make Yoruba mata no kill you o!

Thank God my Yoruba peeps are not taking you serious.
Stfu, you are northern muslim...we have nothing in common. ..you are darkness, yorubas sophisticated and progressive light...You are the real idi.ot...tell us where are you from ....mention you clownish ethics. ..you have no aspiration in life....you a living dead...dunce every where

I am a brave yoruba who is not afraid to say the truth..
You are a dunce ab.o.ki, you rejoice when yoruba and ibos fight... you murderous lot, and enjoy perching yorubas against the ibos...I know una tricks. I am a true born again Christian from ijebu igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra by change49ja: 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
PedroJP:

So are you saying UN can't do anything without the leaders in our zoos like Lions, Elephants and Tigers having a stand on Biafra...okay, I get you. It'll be very difficult to reason with animals..
Re: Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra by PedroJP(m): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
change49ja:

So are you saying UN can't do anything without the leaders in our zoos like Lions, Elephants and Tigers having a stand on Biafra...okay, I get you.

Seems, u can't comprehend simple English. We are dealing with the zoo first b4 UN. I'm telling u both ur baboons and UN' consent is not needed, as it is a divine project. One way or the other, it will be realized.
Re: Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra by PentiumPro(f): 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
Collins Amadi, the welder aka ArodeWilliamsT I saw you peeping like Mumu just now. cheesy
What do you have to say, you Baifran fools were missing during the UN top gun visit to the Zoo. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra by change49ja: 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
PedroJP:

Seems, u can't comprehend simple English. We are dealing with the zoo first b4 UN. I'm telling u both ur baboons and UN' consent is not needed, as it is a divine project. One way or the other, it will be realized.

Sorry my brother, no vex. English is not my first language. I prefer Chinese. Now I get you. You're dealing with the zoo first. Cool.

戴绿帽子
Re: Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
PentiumPro:
Collins Amadi, the welder aka ArodeWilliamsT I saw you peeping like Mumu just now. cheesy
What do you have to say, you fools were missing during the UN top gun visit to the Zoo. cheesy cheesy
don't mind the Osu ibo and his dialla masters.

UN has come to endorse Nigeria's Unity.

2 Likes

Re: Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra by ArodewilliamsT: 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
don't mind the Osu ibo and his dialla masters.

UN has come to endorse Nigeria's Unity.
Tell Ban ki moon to deregister IPOB from their list of UN-recognized indigenous association. Biafrans have met UN officials, and the Biafran currency is being spent under your nostrils in west africa. Even some bureau de change mallams keep biafran currencies. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra by Jorussia(m): 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
the Igbo should have protested when the UN chief came here to Nigeria,that would have brought the issue of Biafra to limelight in the eyes of international community.

1 Like

Re: Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra by PentiumPro(f): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Tell Ban ki moon to deregister IPOB from their list of UN-recognized indigenous association. Biafrans have met UN officials, and the Biafran currency is being spent under your nostrils in west africa. Even some bureau de change mallams keep biafran currencies. grin grin

Amadi Collins, why not consider a career as a comedian and leave this welder job. grin

1 Like

Re: Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra by ArodewilliamsT: 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

Amadi Collins, why not consider a career as a comedian and leave this welder job. grin

I'll have to weld your sisters' puccies before leaving the job. Send them to me. grin

1 Like

Re: Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

@bold. You are a bloody liar!

UN never invited any Biafra protagonist to any meeting. Even MASSOB leader chief ralph uwazurike said so. Check the link below:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/protagonists-of-biafra-not-invited-to-un-or-au-meetings-uwazurike/

1 Like

Re: Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra by change49ja: 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
Jorussia:
the Igbo should have protested when the UN chief came here to Nigeria,that would have brought the issue of Biafra to limelight in the eyes of international community.

Exactly my point...I tell you, if there was a protest, imagine the impact the report of CNN, ALJAZEERA, BBC, SKY NEWS etc will give Biafra.
Re: Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra by PentiumPro(f): 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

I'll have to weld your sisters' puccies before leaving the job. Send them to me. grin
Biafran goat, Lmaooooo, just send you death wish list, then she is all yours. cheesy
You are a cursed Biafran. grin cheesy
Re: Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra by Jorussia(m): 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
change49ja:

Exactly my point...I tell you, if there was a protest, imagine the impact the report of CNN, ALJAZEERA, BBC, SKY NEWS etc will give Biafra.
That's the sure way to go,if they are actually serious about Biafra issue.

1 Like

Re: Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra by wytecat: 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
You impostor, may you die a horrible death, you must die before Christmas, foolish Ibos with no traceable heritage. You are looking for Yoruba to fight your battle for you coward. You have sandwiched yourselves with the SS just for their oil, now you want to be Yoruba so we can help you.

May Sango blast you and your household!

yorubatic:

Re: Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra by maestroferddi: 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
change49ja:
As I have said before, I'm neither for nor against the actualization of Biafra. My only take is that violence/war must not be an option in order for history not to repeat itself.

The UN top man Mr. Ban Ki-Moon was in the country for few days and I was disappointed not to see/read any meeting between him and Biafra representatives/leaders on the issue of Biafra.

I believe it was a very great opportunity for those that want Biafra to put across their demand.
No insults, but how old are you?
Re: Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra by WailingWailer00(m): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
Yellowbar people are the most insignificant people on earth, nothing they say have meaning, the love and crave attention but no one really cares about their existence

The Biafra cause would succeed and Ban Ki Moon would be welcome to Biafra

Igbo mmammanu smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra by change49ja: 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
maestroferddi:
No insults, but how old are you?

20years old. How old are you broda, no insults?
Re: Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra by 7lives: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
yorubatic:

Hope you are not expecting me to take you serious, when Gani Adams and Dr Fasheun steps forward with OPC, some of us who were disgruntled with this country were like " THANK GOD, HOPE AT LAST ".
But when their body language begins to suggest otherwise, our people quickly abandon them to their selfish vision.
When its time to say bye to Nigeria it won't be because some mofo's were howling on nairaland, it is will be because Yoruba's have agreed among themselves that it is the way forward.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable / PHOTO: Buhari Walks Obasanjo Down As He Steps Out Of State House / Free Biafra- Nigeria Lady In Usa Sings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.