Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property (36239 Views)

My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / Zimbabwean Man Catches His Wife & Her 'Uncle' In Bed, Attempts Suicide / Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by guttentag(m): 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
Rise of Okija, make una summon this Goat

Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by Okestra01(m): 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
d

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by Cadamlk: 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
The facial expression show say the man sef nor get joy
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by Truckpusher(m): 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
Dannidom:
Blacks and their fetish superstitious belifs no matter their level of education
And the folks that consults the ouija boards , tarot cards and keep seeing and visiting psychics are all blacks? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by ammyluv2002(f): 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course they do .
I'm even planning on dragging VickyRotex to that shrine. grin

The gods must question her for me o. angry
Okay! Enjoy your visit grin
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by princdebola201(m): 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
These flat heads will never cease to amaze me,
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by cyprus000: 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
[size=13pt]
Moral of this story.

Has a man,never do court marriage with your wife,whether she is richer or your are richer.

Get your property,make she get her own.

You fit "will" some for her,then the rest for the kids and your family.
If e dey enough,you give her family too.

Human greed is hard to curtail. E go do you lyk film trick when e start to happen.

Love is not blind,use your head.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by Truckpusher(m): 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
edwife:

Right about what? I beg your case pass this one.... cheesy
angry
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by edwife(f): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by chudidonas(m): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
I wonder if the shrines and oracles can possibly hurt her undecided
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by Truckpusher(m): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Okay! Enjoy your visit grin
I need a female company.

Won't you see me through ? cheesy
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by MacluvPH(m): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
This one na gbege,original gbege. Eno easy oooo.

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by saintkel(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Do people still visit Okija shrine?
No they don't visit okija, they only visit ammyluv. By d way hw do I visit u prophetess, in my dreams I saw u chasing me with cutlas shouting 'u must luv me'

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by ammyluv2002(f): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
I need a female company.

Won't you see me through ? cheesy
I'm not available at the moment, try again later
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by Truckpusher(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
princdebola201:
These flat heads will never cease to amaze me,

You can't live without making comments that somewhat derogatory to other cultures and people ? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by ammyluv2002(f): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
saintkel:
No they don't visit okija, they only visit ammyluv. By d way hw do I visit u prophetess, in my dreams I saw u chasing me with cutlas shouting 'u must luv me'
Lolz

Na my twin sister wey you see. I don't appear in people's dream grin
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by saintkel(m): 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Lolz

Na my twin sister wey you see. I don't appear in people's dream grin
I dnt want ur twin sister nw, y u de do me lyk dis
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by Paschal001: 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
WIZGUY69:
undecided

iboes and fetishisms are like Siamese twin.
an average iboe man has shrine in his bedroom!

You are very stupid for making such hasty generalization... . Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by ammyluv2002(f): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
saintkel:
I dnt want ur twin sister nw, y u de do me lyk dis
All join grin
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by WIZGUY69(m): 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
Paschal001:

You are very stupid for making such hasty generalization... . Mtchew
Thanks! for ur observation smiley
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by saintkel(m): 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
ammyluv2002:
All join grin
ok where is she n hw do I meet her
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by nwaanambra1(m): 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
alonzoiv:
To even think that they were married before and they both are educated. [s]Educated people consulting shrines operated by illiterates. What a shame.[/s]

brainwashed education that makes u accept a foreign god as ur god while demeaning the culture and traditions of ur people!

you even have the effrontery to insult our ancestors, our gods and our land! shame on you! angry

YOU ARE THE REAL ILLITERATE!

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by saintkel(m): 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
ammyluv2002:
All join grin
Crying!
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by nikkiking(m): 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
What if i tell you....We all have problems tongue tongue tongue.

We just don't choose to post it on social media or letting the whole world know about it grin.

*drinking my bottle of origin jarrieeee* tongue

Anyone care to join grin grin grin.
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by Truckpusher(m): 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
edwife:

tonguetongue
Ok then , I'll see you at okija. cool
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by ichoku: 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
Were you smitten by your Igbo neighbour's god as you peeped at his wife.
WIZGUY69:
undecided

iboes and fetishisms are like Siamese twin.
an average iboe man has shrine in his bedroom!

2 Likes

Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by Pennywise(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
Some woman!!!
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by virud: 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
alonzoiv:
To even think that they were married before and they both are educated. Educated people consulting shrines operated by illiterates. What a shame.
Please kindly define 'education' in your own words!
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
people still believe in okija
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by FrankValency(m): 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
That is what u get most times when u marry career women whom are made already(nt all sha),be it bankers,musicians,actresses,politicians,models...........I swear be sure u are nt the only one marrying her,and added to the fact she posesses bad company,fake friends and a bad nikka bleeping her anyhow,sorry man,uve lost that woman o. Top female Bankers been single since 1685BC!!!!
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by badlaw(f): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
But why d woman de fear nah, if she no say she clean, oracle no de bias like our court wey some idiot de run go after dem do bad bad bad things according to d great Fela K.
Abeg next page d gods must decide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) / "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" / Pregnant Woman Goes Missing In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.