Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,454 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole (23983 Views)

I Will Probe Oshiomhole For The N253m Primary Six Exam Fraud - Obaseki / Edo 2016: If Elected, I Will Probe Oshiomhole — Ize-iyamu / Peter Godsday Orubebe Is Current Owner Of Maku Farm Where 7 Hiluxs Loaded Recove (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by swizmony(m): 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
easyaccess123:
i tell u brother, dis guy just dey yarn dust since buhari became president
orubebe is the bigger disgrace. he got served. you didn't expect oshomole not to have reacted to the statement from orubebe. times have change. no room for wastage n mediocrity which orubebe stands for. more persecution for orubebe for his many misdeeds.

2 Likes

Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by victree007(m): 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
Rexnegro:
Keep tot-ing till you get the tot you want to tot then.
Will do bro thanks
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by WOCKHARDI(m): 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
I am disappointed in some of these our so called governors. Can't they respect their office even if they cannot respect themselves. Talking like juveniles. How has all these talks added value to governance?
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by Essential(m): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
OSHOBABA IS A MAN OF HIGH CLASS WHO IS NOT AFRIAD OF ANYBODY TO SPEAK HIS MIND. ORUBEBE AND THE GEJ THAT SENT HIM ARE THE TWO MOST STUPID PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. THEY DONT KNOW WHEN TO QUIT. ORUBEBE PROBABLY MEANS SMELLING CUNT AND HE STINT LIKE SHIT. OSHOBABA IS A MAN OF HIGH CLASS WHO IS NOT AFRIAD OF ANYBODY TO SPEAK HIS MIND. ORUBEBE AND THE GEJ THAT SENT HIM ARE THE TWO MOST STUPID PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. THEY DONT KNOW WHEN TO QUIT. ORUBEBE PROBABLY MEANS SMELLING CUNT AND HE STINT LIKE SHIT. OSHOBABA IS A MAN OF HIGH CLASS WHO IS NOT AFRIAD OF ANYBODY TO SPEAK HIS MIND. ORUBEBE AND THE GEJ THAT SENT HIM ARE THE TWO MOST STUPID PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. THEY DONT KNOW WHEN TO QUIT. ORUBEBE PROBABLY MEANS SMELLING POSSY AND HE STINT LIKE $HIT.

1 Like

Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by ibedun: 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
TIMEISWISDOM:
just examine the quality of intellect at the helm of affairs in this society and tell me if corruption is our only problem. This is indeed very ugly

All these obscene language from people in authority? Who are these Media Assistants/Publicity Secretaries who use all these abusive and profane language in official mediums? Thank God Garba Shehu and Femi Adeshina (both of the presidency) do not employ these kind of personalised abusive foul language in their official communications in response to events and people.

This is way below par and I think it is time to set some standards.
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by AnanseK(m): 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
Orubebe is such a push over , an easy prey for Jega and now devoured by Oshibaba with one hand in pocket , when will it be my turn to intimidate and bully this weakling? I will then pass him on to sheep and goats to feast on him and piss In his uncontrollable mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by ibedun: 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
The Governor in a statement by his [b][size=13pt]Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Peter Okhiria[/size] [/b]said the incompetence of people like Orubebe contributed to the dismal failure of the administration of former president Goodluck Jonathan.

This man and his counterpart across the country must now be called to order.

Deploying such foul and profane language in official discourse is way below par and must be stopped right now.

If you guys have no standards please set one. This is getting too shameful and quite juvenile.

Orubebe has made his own bed let him lie on it.
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by Ephemmm: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Osho is the definition of FOOL

May be because you carried a fooled brain.

2 Likes

Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by carboblanko(m): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
PentiumPro:
I laughed reading throughout this but this below is a technical knock out to Orubembe grin cheesy

Choi! this OshioBaba get acidic tongue. grin
grin Fatality in street fighter.

1 Like

Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by Excellentmind: 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
Osho, is an idiot who will only know his feet when he departs from government house.
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
OSHIOMHOLE WE CANNOT CONTINUE LIKE THIS....

OSHIOMHOLE YOU ARE PARTIAL....

OSHIOMHOLE YOU ARE SENTIMENTAL.....

where are the wailing wailers? please come and wail
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by joedrae(m): 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
donfidelio:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/orubebe-is-a-disgrace-afraid-of-probe-oshiomhole/

... latest outburst of [size=16pt]one clown [/size]called Godsday Orubebe

OshoBaba get dat mouth ooo grin
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by gentleOyiza(f): 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
orubebe is a diseases.
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by martineverest(m): 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
Mr eromosele leavd osho alone
erunz:
I THINK IT HIGH TIME WE EDO'S CALL OSHIOMOLE TO ORDER HE'S DISGRACING US.
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by erunz(m): 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
martineverest:
Mr eromosele leavd osho alone
THE GUY DEY DISGRACE EDO
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by frankkad(m): 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Oshiomole We cannot continue with You..

How many of you can't continue with Oshimhole? Raise your hands up. I believe you are a gay!!!
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by babafirst(m): 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lwkmddddddddd,Oshiomole don finish Orubebe.
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by babafirst(m): 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
obailala:
Chaiiii... This write up has ended Orubebe's career; Whoever wrote this must be very evil

This is 'FATALITY' grin grin grin grin
looooooool that's true.Which kain ogogoro Oruboy drink come decide say na orator like Oshiomole im one pick on.

1 Like

Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by babafirst(m): 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
Anyman that can do this (see picture) is unfit to open his gutters in this country again.His cheap suit(abi na coat or koat) is even more expensive than his character.

Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by SweetSoup(m): 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
Orubebe threw the first point punch and got a well deserved response, yet some mumus here are blaming and insulting Oshiomohle. Make all the wailing wailers insulting Oshiomohle try get small sense abeg
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by officialtahir: 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
This one na fatality lwkmd!!!! u no sumtimes its beta to keep queit and remain d fool ur been thaught of dan to open ur mouth and remove all doubt smh
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by martineverest(m): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
U shuld no dat osho is more of fèderal figure than state
erunz:
THE GUY DEY DISGRACE EDO
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by babafirst(m): 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
It is because of ex ministers like Orubebe that PMB is taking his time to appoint his ministers so that charlatans like Orubebe will never smell ministerial appointment again.
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by Ayatullah(m): 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
PentiumPro:
I laughed reading throughout this but this below is a technical knock out to Orubembe grin cheesy

Choi! this OshioBaba get acidic tongue. grin

I said it yesterday in my post reacting to Orubebe jab that should Gov. Oshiomole go to the 'laboratory' to manufacture a new drug (OSHIOQUINE) for Orubebe to replace JEGAQUINE, the side effect will be so serious that Orubebe family will not like

1 Like

Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by Pidggin(f): 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
Can someone please tell this monkey's cousin to shut up!
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by mathskill: 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
victree007:

Like am even gonna make ur quote special by granting u audience. Next time always do a background check b4 u spill dust dude. <My advice to u

Take your advise to the lagoon
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by Omeny: 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
That my state governor is really suffering from Numerical Diarrhoea!
He's all over the place ranting! Let the probe starts Himself is not left out!
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by Duru009(m): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
What a statement ooooo

i luv dis oooo
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by tonimenia: 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
Are you serious?

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
useless politicians,they're pests to Nigeria
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by Essential(m): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
YOUR MAMA
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by Ndeewonu: 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Oshiomhole is a worse disgrace; from NLC to party politics. He should bury his face in shame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke / If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law / Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.