Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Edo 2016: If Elected, I Will Probe Oshiomhole — Ize-iyamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2016: If Elected, I Will Probe Oshiomhole — Ize-iyamu (1149 Views)

I Will Probe Oshiomhole For The N253m Primary Six Exam Fraud - Obaseki / Edo 2016; Declare Me Winner, Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2016: If Elected, I Will Probe Oshiomhole — Ize-iyamu by deantimes(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
THE Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate in the September 10 Edo State governorship election, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, has vowed to probe the government of incumbent Governor Adams Oshiomhole if elected into office, declaring that every kobo accrued to the state must be accounted for.

The Redeemed Church pastor also encouraged Governor Oshiomhole to look at the eight years he spent in office between 1999 and 2007 as Chief of Staff and secretary to the state government while he still has power to do so.

Ize-Iyamu, who said this in Uromi, Esan North East Local Government Area of the state when he took his gubernatorial campaign to the council, said it was high time the All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate, Godwin Obaseki, started speaking for himself since he is the one contesting election and not Oshiomhole.

"The only person speaking in APC is Adams Oshiomhole. If the candidate he has brought is dumb, he should tell us so that we can arrange a sign language interpreter for him. We can also pray for him so that he will be able to speak.

"I call on Adams Oshiomhole to probe my time in government and look at everything that I did. Let him do it because by the grace of God, when I am governor, I will probe him. I will probe him; every kobo that has come to Edo State, must be accounted for. That is his fear; that is why he can no longer sleep"

"Adams Oshiomhole believes that the more he attacks, the more he can hide the truth. He should know that it is not by insulting Ize-Iyamu or Chief Anenih. Only recently in a Catholic Church, he met Chief Anenih and he apologized to him on the alter to forgive him days after, he was abusing Chief Anenih".

"He says Pastor Ize-Iyamu is bad; Ize-Iyamu is useless. When he appointed Pastor Ize-Iyamu DG of his campaign, he didn't know that time. When he made him national vice chairman of his party, he didn't know then. Now that Ize-Iyamu has left him, Ize-Iyamu is suddenly bad."

He said it was regrettable Governor Oshiomhole's has displayed hatred for the Esan nation and Uromi in particular, regretting that the governor refused to complete the Uromi Cassavita Factory he said had reached 94 per cent completion as at the time Oshiomhole took over as governor in 2008.

He added that the Oshiomhole administration was notorious for inflating contract sums, citing the example of projects at the newly established Edo University Iyamho (EUI) and the Benin Airport Road contracts as examples of highly inflated projects in the state.

http://.com/edo-2016-if-elected-i-will-probe-oshiomhole-ize-iyamu/

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: If Elected, I Will Probe Oshiomhole — Ize-iyamu by dunkem21(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
A welcome idea grin

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: If Elected, I Will Probe Oshiomhole — Ize-iyamu by iokpebholo: 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
Pls prob dt mura fuka. Lubbish

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: If Elected, I Will Probe Oshiomhole — Ize-iyamu by edbor(m): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
I smell bad blood, i don't know why people can't work together irrespective of party

i don't blame him, Oshiomhole on his part didn't act like a true leader.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: If Elected, I Will Probe Oshiomhole — Ize-iyamu by UltimatedeBest(m): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
Concentrate on ur ground work and get elected first. Probing should be like a baby in d womb with no name until is being born. Be wise POI

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: If Elected, I Will Probe Oshiomhole — Ize-iyamu by locosis007(m): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
Is a trend.

Probing past govt is Nigeria new trend

So far u nor use the 4years take probe am as buhari dey do so..

First enter there first!

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: If Elected, I Will Probe Oshiomhole — Ize-iyamu by TippyTop(m): 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
Thank you POI.
Let Adamu explain where he got the forex to import Iara.

The status quo would remain if Obaseki becomes governor, say no to Godfatherism.

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: If Elected, I Will Probe Oshiomhole — Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
I always laugh when I hear Eze Iyamu's pastorial title, Pastor Eze Iyamu. Is Pastor his second name? Is he still pastoring a church? Was he called into a pastoral ministry? Who are his church members? Does he attend bible studies regularly?

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: If Elected, I Will Probe Oshiomhole — Ize-iyamu by Amitex(m): 12:47am On Jul 24, 2016
sanky346:
I always laugh when I hear Eze Iyamu's pastorial title, Pastor Eze Iyamu. Is Pastor his second name? Is he still pastoring a church? Was he called into a pastoral ministry? Who are his church members? Does he attend bible studies regularly?

Please, ask Pastor Yemi Osinbajo aka PYO grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: If Elected, I Will Probe Oshiomhole — Ize-iyamu by chriskosherbal(m): 1:49am On Jul 24, 2016
OK
Re: Edo 2016: If Elected, I Will Probe Oshiomhole — Ize-iyamu by bokohalal(m): 3:57am On Jul 24, 2016
Late wife of Oshiomole was Esan.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: If Elected, I Will Probe Oshiomhole — Ize-iyamu by Emperor100(m): 4:00am On Jul 24, 2016
Amitex:

Please, ask Pastor Yemi Osinbajo aka PYO grin grin grin
The P in PYO is for Professor not Pastor.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: If Elected, I Will Probe Oshiomhole — Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 24, 2016
sad
Re: Edo 2016: If Elected, I Will Probe Oshiomhole — Ize-iyamu by spako4(m): 5:36am On Jul 24, 2016
What of Lucky Igbenedion?
Re: Edo 2016: If Elected, I Will Probe Oshiomhole — Ize-iyamu by kitan2015(m): 5:39am On Jul 24, 2016
Fantasy...
Enter first make we see
Re: Edo 2016: If Elected, I Will Probe Oshiomhole — Ize-iyamu by Agunechemba1(m): 6:58am On Jul 24, 2016
Even the purchase of Lara oshiomole must be probed.
Re: Edo 2016: If Elected, I Will Probe Oshiomhole — Ize-iyamu by Agunechemba1(m): 7:03am On Jul 24, 2016
spako4:
What of Lucky Igbenedion?

It was difficult to probe lucky because most of the properties he acquired as Governor were done through his father(The Esama of Benin)Esama was one of the richest Nigerian in his generation. He was already a billionaire and you wouldn't question his wealth.

So the EFCC found it difficult to probe Lucky Igbinedion.

(1) (Reply)

See What Buhari Supporters Said About GEJ's Rail Project's Before The Election / Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayers – APC Aspirant Blasts After Losing Primary / People Responds To President Buhari For Copying Obama's Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.