Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi (31523 Views)

21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) / JUST IN!!! We're On Same Mission With Nnamdi Kanu - ND Avengers Tell Buhari / Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi by mashnino(m): 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
Stelvin101:
I don't get it, Northerners own 83% of Nigeria oil blocs yet they their environment alone is of low standard not to mention their standard of living. well, op you tried if that's really you or you are trying to steal someone's else glory. I got a confirmed job opportunity in Jigawa state but fear of Northerners won't allow me dare go there. I fear dem pass masquerade

ignorant idiot...

plz dont be a ba.s.ta.rd abeg...
Re: A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi by PAINGAIN: 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Even the soldiers that r supposed to fight bokoharam r treated like slaves, 150k allowance but they get only 30k, who takes d 120k balance? Mass burial for the dead soldiers without even informing their people, chai! What a shame. Btw,I hope d likes of dangote,danjuma, atiku and d rest of them also send relief materials to bornu and yobe. @femi, good one. U r unlike ur brothers wey dey even fear to cross sagamu let alone go to d north. God bless u femi.
Re: A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi by flokii: 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Life fit don tire d guy na... na another viable alternative to suicide be dat
Re: A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
MadCow1:

More strength to your cause.
cause is a verb but course is a noun, i don't know the correct one though.
Re: A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
experimentist:
grin mugu
I just concluded an experiment and it concluded that you weren't born normally, just a product of a failed abortion, return to your incubator and have your brain rewired dude.
Re: A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi by experimentist: 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
Movingcoil:
I just concluded an experiment and it concluded that you weren't born normally, just a product of a failed abortion, return to your incubator and have your brain rewired dude.
who be dis goat again?
Re: A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
I intend sacrificing my own life for my country, army don't want to sell the short service form. I've passed the recruit age if not I would have applied since.
Re: A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
experimentist:
who be dis goat again?
a goat that discovered you have the brain of a milipede but has an iq less than a jellyfish.
Re: A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi by MadCow1: 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
Movingcoil:
cause is a verb but course is a noun, i don't know the correct one though.

cause
kôz/
noun
a person or thing that gives rise to an action, phenomenon, or condition.
"the cause of the accident is not clear"
synonyms: source, root, origin, beginning(s), starting point; More
antonyms: effect, result
reasonable grounds for doing, thinking, or feeling something.
"Faye's condition had given no cause for concern"
synonyms: reason, grounds, justification, call, need, necessity, occasion; More
a principle, aim, or movement that, because of a deep commitment, one is prepared to defend or advocate.
"she devoted her life to the cause of deaf people"
synonyms: principle, ideal, belief, conviction; More
a matter to be resolved in a court of law.
an individual's case offered at law.
synonyms: case, suit, lawsuit, action, dispute
"he went to plead his cause"
verb
verb: cause; 3rd person present: causes; past tense: caused; past participle: caused; gerund or present participle: causing
make (something, typically something bad) happen.
"this disease can cause blindness"
synonyms: bring about, give rise to, lead to, result in, create, produce, generate, engender, spawn, bring on, precipitate, prompt, provoke, trigger, make happen, induce, inspire, promote, foster; More
Re: A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi by themanderon: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
The guy is a brave heart risking his life to provide for others, these are the kinds of people deserving of national awards not those overfed Abuja cowboys masquerading as politicians. May God bless him and that gallant and kind hearted soldier exgee.

1 Like

Re: A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi by experimentist: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
Movingcoil:
a goat that discovered you have the brain of a milipede but has an iq less than a jellyfish.
ah, oya report yourself to the nearest suya spot grin
Re: A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi by LordTrezy(m): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
God bless Femi. May Almighty God see you through this mission. There's nothing more patriotic than this, unlike those hungry slowpokes trekking up and down for politicians.
Re: A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi by Ramos16(m): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
are you sure Femi will be okay with you posting his sh*it like this, i even doubt you asked him op
Re: A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi by danymaina: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
Stelvin101:
I don't get it, Northerners own 83% of Nigeria oil blocs yet they their environment alone is of low standard not to mention their standard of living. well, op you tried if that's really you or you are trying to steal someone's else glory. I got a confirmed job opportunity in Jigawa state but fear of Northerners won't allow me dare go there. I fear dem pass masquerade
. Even whet the cruises in maiduguri the standard of living is good if not for the IDPs who's livelihood has been totality crumbled and as of now Maiduguri is better than abia whit there juju killing
Re: A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
MadCow1:

cause
kôz/
noun
a person or thing that gives rise to an action, phenomenon, or condition.
"the cause of the accident is not clear"
synonyms: source, root, origin, beginning(s), starting point; More
antonyms: effect, result
reasonable grounds for doing, thinking, or feeling something.
"Faye's condition had given no cause for concern"
synonyms: reason, grounds, justification, call, need, necessity, occasion; More
a principle, aim, or movement that, because of a deep commitment, one is prepared to defend or advocate.
"she devoted her life to the cause of deaf people"
synonyms: principle, ideal, belief, conviction; More
a matter to be resolved in a court of law.
an individual's case offered at law.
synonyms: case, suit, lawsuit, action, dispute
"he went to plead his cause"
verb
verb: cause; 3rd person present: causes; past tense: caused; past participle: caused; gerund or present participle: causing
make (something, typically something bad) happen.
"this disease can cause blindness"
synonyms: bring about, give rise to, lead to, result in, create, produce, generate, engender, spawn, bring on, precipitate, prompt, provoke, trigger, make happen, induce, inspire, promote, foster; More
thanks for the enlightenment
Re: A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
danymaina:
. Even whet the cruises in maiduguri the standard of living is good if not for the IDPs who's livelihood has been totality crumbled and as of now Maiduguri is better than abia whit there juju killing

The standard of living might be good but what about security and religious stigmatizing
Re: A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi by danymaina: 12:12am On Aug 28, 2015
Stelvin101:

The standard of living might be good but what about security and religious stigmatizing
. Well in maiduguri religious stigmatising is not as it use to be but tribalism is way bigger dew to the domination borno by the kanurise and there big number in the boko haram
Re: A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi by otokx(m): 6:10am On Aug 28, 2015
Educative
Re: A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi by kolatobs(m): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2015
ingrate... that's who you are

oyin01:
How has travelling to Maiduguri become a big deal.. . Afterall, People live in Maiduguri and are doing very fine.. . That was How channels was talking nonsense about Jos yesterday as tho d city has been destroyed by war... its all lies. Maiduguri is a cool place. I plan to visit there soon.

1 Like

Re: A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
I pray my Fiancé is safe, he has being inside Sambisa since May,he only called me once when he went to d town in Maiduguri after that his number has being switched off...its not easy most times I feel scared... cold in d midnight and soo lonley ..cus I don't know what my baby is facing right now...I will just wait and pray
Re: A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi by Ramos16(m): 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mosebolatan26:
I pray my Fiancé is safe, he has being inside Sambisa since May,he only called me once when he went to d town in Maiduguri after that his number has being switched off...its not easy most times I feel scared... cold in d midnight and soo lonley ..cus I don't know what my baby is facing right now...I will just wait and pray
you actually need to pray,there are a lot of people who have not heard from their loved ones for 3 years and the military is not saying anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed / Military Airstrikes Kill 135 Bandits, Destroy Camps In Katsina, Zamfara – Spokes / Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.