Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

I Was Caught Flirting—toyin Aimakhu’s Husband Admits - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Caught Flirting—toyin Aimakhu’s Husband Admits (758 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) / Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever / A Husband Admits To His Wife That He’s Cheating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Caught Flirting—toyin Aimakhu’s Husband Admits by zyzxx(m): 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
I [WAS CAUGHT FLIRTING—TOYIN AIMAKHU’S HUSBAND ADMITS[/b]
Story by Nathan Nathaniel Ekpo/Nigeriafilms.comLast Updated: 5 hours ago
Adeniyi Johnson, the husband of Nollywood star, Toyin Aimkhu, has admitted sleeping around with another woman, which forced his wife to leave him.

It would be recalled that Nigeriafilms.com exclusively reported some juicy details of the marriage crisis rocking the couple since Monday.

The handsome actor took to his Instagram page on Wednesday to also beg his wife to return to him because he wants to sort things out with her. He further urged fans not to throw banters at his wife, but him because he messed up, not his wife.

CLICK AND READ IT HERE (EXCLUSIVE: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage On Brink of Total Collapse)

In his words, “To clear the air of the recent happenings, I, Adeniyi Johnson is at fault and not my wife. She reacted according to her pains and we all have different ways of reactions. I beg everyone to please stop throwing banters and insults.
CLICK AND READ IT HERE (Exclusive: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home, Whereabouts Unknown)

“You can channel all anger and grievances towards me and not her. Instead of abuses, I would rather beg you to join me in apologizing to my darling, lovely and adorable wife. OLUTOYIN, I'M DEEPLY SORRY PLEASE. I promise to make things right. I don’t want a broken home. She caught me flirting, dirty chat.”

Re: I Was Caught Flirting—toyin Aimakhu’s Husband Admits by afolwalex20(m): 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
undecided

We should join u in apologizing to her?
You are sick angry angry
Re: I Was Caught Flirting—toyin Aimakhu’s Husband Admits by IneedASUGARMUMMY: 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: I Was Caught Flirting—toyin Aimakhu’s Husband Admits by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
And so? As if Toyin does not flirt.
Re: I Was Caught Flirting—toyin Aimakhu’s Husband Admits by trapQ: 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
he's not sorry for cheating. he's only sorry he was caught. he'll do it again and again and again and again..... until she cuts off his balls. grin
Re: I Was Caught Flirting—toyin Aimakhu’s Husband Admits by chris4gold(m): 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
oya Toyin, tell me you never cheat on dis guy b4?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa... are u a chidreeeeeeeeeen?
Re: I Was Caught Flirting—toyin Aimakhu’s Husband Admits by scribble: 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
Stupid dude
Re: I Was Caught Flirting—toyin Aimakhu’s Husband Admits by Bantino(m): 12:04am On Aug 27, 2015
Do unto others what you want them to do unto you... (if you were the one that caught her flirting, what would you do?)

(1) (Reply)

Does Marital Intimacy Diminish As The Relationship Matures? - / Married Couple, This Is Worth Reading. / Hmmm Was This Man Right To Divorce His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.