Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Attributes You Need To Exhibit In The "Ships" Bermoda Triangle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attributes You Need To Exhibit In The "Ships" Bermoda Triangle (470 Views)

Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes / 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship / LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attributes You Need To Exhibit In The "Ships" Bermoda Triangle by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
Whatever may be the level of the "ship" you are paddling or looking forward to paddling there are things as presented by nature are neccesities whether in friendship,courtship or relationship.And since our discussion will be revolving around the "ships" Bermuda triangle I shall indulge the term "Necessity" in expressing the imperative, vital attributes or essential qualities expected to be in place before He finally make friends/woo/propose to you or she finally make friends/woo/accepts your proposal.

1. Interesting And Liveliness: Your Affability and sense of endearment should trend at it's highest amidst your joviality. People want someone that can make them giggle but if you cannot make yourself giggle or spare yourself those stern faces who do you think will want to be friends/girlfriend of/husband to be to an insipid bored retracted person?None.

2. Flexibility And Versatility: Principles are good but don't be too frigid in your views.Some things are better Let go off than hang on still. Learn to be flexible when flexibility is required.For example I don't like watching football but it won't be bad if I watched football because of her or play football because they feel like playing. Speaking of versatility no one wants a one way guy, Or is there?

3. Creativity And Productivity: Self explanatory.People irrespective of gender tend to be or love to make friends with/be boyfriend of/woman of Creative and productive people because they keep bringing something new to the "ship".

4. Peaceful And Gentleness: Somehow related to point number one but it's only "somehow" they are two distinctive and exclusive attributes.Peacefulness amounts to a forgiving spirit and gentleness as it spells out being gentle. No one wants someone that will Still be making reference to a Two-Year-Old unpleasant event or a woman who like making trouble.

5. Godliness And Humbleness: Wondered why Floriana keeps getting many advances and you despite all your pretty all rounded beautifully gorgeous perfectly set face and body is not getting a "Hi" from men.Care to hear? Its your pride. No one wants to be a friend of one and enemy of all; being proud put whoever makes friend with you in that position. Do I need to say anything on Godliness?

Source: Starlingslimnet

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Attributes You Need To Exhibit In The "Ships" Bermoda Triangle by falconey(m): 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
listening to 'ojuelegba' by wizkid as I read.

Great write up
Re: Attributes You Need To Exhibit In The "Ships" Bermoda Triangle by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
falconey:
listening to 'ojuelegba' by wizkid as I read.
Great write up
Thanks Baba mi
Re: Attributes You Need To Exhibit In The "Ships" Bermoda Triangle by Highcuerayte: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nice

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let You Go. / Know A Man Who Really Wants To Marry You / IS IT RIGHT TO SHARE YOUR PAST LIFE AND PAST SECRETS WITH YOUR PARTNER?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.